Should T send military into Oregon ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
We all agree yes ,but will this hurt or help him in the election ???
I think he should wait ; if he wins , then it’s time to leave hundreds of drug rats on the pavement

I think he should wait ; if he wins , then it’s time to leave hundreds of drug rats on the pavement

Naw, let the lefties destroy Portland first, like the lefties destroyed southern California. It's good propaganda for the RNC & Liberty based candidates in general.

He needs to have the Governor request it.
No... He doesn't need it. But it's a damn good idea to make him ask. And I still don't want to pay for the shit they burned down.

They have insurance... Of course these idiots don't seem to understand that as the price of insurance goes up because of the theft/damage that they are doing... So does the price of the goods to pay for said insurance. Not really helping yourselves retards.

Only if the governors requests it.

Using the insurrection clause is dangerous. . . and not recommended.

None of us, if you are on the left, or the right, should want the federal government using force in any of our states. PERIOD.

If lefty states want chaos in their state? That is THEIR BUSINESS, and it is none of the red states business to interfere with that.

I think that's illegal. 18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152

Forum List

Back