Should Stealthing be a crime

Legislators Wish To Classify ‘Stealthing’ As Rape

This is when a man removes the condom during sex without the woman knowing and continues on while unprotected. Should this be a crime?

Personally I think it should. The woman consented to protected sex and not unprotected sex. This opens her up to unplanned pregnancy or STDs.

And please no red herring that a women should be prosecuted about lying about being on the pill in order to get knocked up. That is a different discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Not really. It’s the flip side of the same coin.

As I tell my children who use your same argument, “2 wrongs don’t make a right.”

I think I said not to mention the red herring, but mental midgets can’t help themselves.

It is not a red herring.
"Red herring" in this context, is libspeak for" please don't point out the gargantuan hole in my OP... "

No red herring in any speak means: something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting.

The man who tried to defend the red herring is the man with no argument

No you can't tell whether the man is wearing a condom or not, until it's too late.

So then the question becomes, what if I slip a condom on during sex and PREVENT a pregnancy she wanted! Then can she sue me for denial of child? For aborted conception?

The misogyny in your last paragraph is appalling. You are a total asshole and your contempt for women is vile.

You wouldn't know "misogyny" if it hit you right in the face, picklepuss. It isn't misogyny to quote a common occurrence! So many women make false claims of rape and assault, etc., just to screw with a guy any way they can because they hate their womanhood so much or haven't the strength to confront him face to face, that it isn't funny, and all you're looking for is another way to do it. Drop dead.

A condom is neither protection against STDs nor is it protection against pregnancy.
what a foolish comment to say condoms don’t help prevent the spread of STDs and pregnancy.

As we say to flaming jackasses like you with non-existent brains who cannot apparently READ, QUITE A DIFFERENT THING I said compared to the WORDS YOU PUT IN MY MOUTH. A condom does REDUCE chances of pregnancy and STD,s, but THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID, IDIOT. Since you CANNOT READ, go to your f--king doctor and ask him or her if wearing a condom is protection against an STD or pregnancy! Since you can still easily get either wearing one, your doctor will tell you they ARE NOT.

SHOVE OFF, pin boy. Too many morons on this board like you continually showing their ignorance and lack of comprehension while casting insults at others for their own misgivings.

A very clueless asshole no less.

Glad to see you know what you are.

reflection3.jpg

Forum List

Back