Should Sexual Misrepresentation Be A Crime? Yes!

I don't think that that mayor could be considered "sexual misrepresentation". Anyone who has desires to do it with this guy is well aware of what's going on. He's not fooling anyone.

Oh, I completely agree, Mustard. Just found it amusing, and moreso, quite interesting that those who voted for him now have some issues with his blatant insistance on his atire. I think he is fully within his rights to continue living the way he wishes, especially out among the public who elected him.

I have to wonder though, what if he were elected in regular atire, and suddenly began to dress that way. How would that go? What if the President suddenly decided to dress in drag for a news conference? I mean, I would just love to see that just to see how the liberals would handle it. :eek:

Anne Marie

This current President? They'd all dress in drag with him. A Republican President? They'd stone him on the White House lawn.

I don't think that that mayor could be considered "sexual misrepresentation". Anyone who has desires to do it with this guy is well aware of what's going on. He's not fooling anyone.

Oh, I completely agree, Mustard. Just found it amusing, and moreso, quite interesting that those who voted for him now have some issues with his blatant insistance on his atire. I think he is fully within his rights to continue living the way he wishes, especially out among the public who elected him.

I have to wonder though, what if he were elected in regular atire, and suddenly began to dress that way. How would that go? What if the President suddenly decided to dress in drag for a news conference? I mean, I would just love to see that just to see how the liberals would handle it. :eek:

Anne Marie

This current President? They'd all dress in drag with him. A Republican President? They'd stone him on the White House lawn.

What would you do? ;)

Anne Marie

Anne Marie

What would you do? ;)

Anne Marie

Depends. Is he any good as a President? Is it causing problems in his diplomatic duties with other countries?

What would you do? ;)

Anne Marie

Depends. Is he any good as a President? Is it causing problems in his diplomatic duties with other countries?

Any sentiments on foreign image? lol

Anne Marie

The President's primary job is to be the chief diplomat of the United States. Therefore, anything that hinders his ability to do that job must take a backseat to his doing it, or he should surrender the job. He is the President of the United States, and the good of this country and its people should come first.

That is my sentiment on the subject.

Forum List

Back