Should President Trump be primary challenged?

FJO

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
Just North of the 49th
Heaven knows there are plenty of malcontent never-Trumper RINOS who are unable to take defeat gracefully, out there.

Instead of bitching they should put their money where their mouths are and issue a primary challenge to the President.

Jeff Flake, Bob Corker, George Will, Paul Ryan, Rand Paul, Bill Kristol, John McCain --- Where are YOU?

Of all the above I would put my money on John McCain.

ONLY if someone who is further Right, more Conservative, and less willing to coddle the Progressives can be found to run in his place.

Heaven knows there are plenty of malcontent never-Trumper RINOS who are unable to take defeat gracefully, out there.

Instead of bitching they should put their money where their mouths are and issue a primary challenge to the President.

Jeff Flake, Bob Corker, George Will, Paul Ryan, Rand Paul, Bill Kristol, John McCain --- Where are YOU?

Is a RINO a Republican who doesn`t support the neo-Nazis and gun fondlers?

Well John McCain is six feet under, right next to Ruth Bader Ginsburg. But there are many wolves in sheep's clothing on Capitol hill.

Donald Trump and Justin Amash Plot Primary Challenges Against Each Other

No primary challenger: Never Trump Republicans resign themselves to clear 2020 path for president

upload_2019-6-16_8-20-0.jpeg

You do know John McCain is deceased, right?

I DO know that humor and sarcasm flies right over your empty liberal head

If you have a sense of humor you may be the only conservatives left with one.

I doubt you do though.

If you have a sense of humor you may be the only conservatives left with one.

I doubt you do though.

Thank you. Your opinion means a lot to me.

Forum List

Back