Trump calls the media out of control in latest twitter missive

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Calls the Media ‘Out of Control’ in Latest Twitter Missive
President Donald Trump went after the “Corrupt News Media” again on Saturday afternoon, declaring in all caps that they are “TOTAL LOSERS.”

Sheeple kuntns can't stand it ppl are waking up to their mental illness.
Well of course every gawd dam social site is owned by a gawd dam SOROS funded leftist Trump hating leftist oh but there is no control over hiding PRO American, pro Trump bs going on with these sneaky ass back stabbing democratic pos c**s .!!!! They have control but listen up you bitches of the deep stae your shit ainn't lasting forever traitorous losers!!

It's beginning to dawn on people that much of media is simply a tool of the Democratic Party. The failure rate of such allied newspapers, periodicals, cable "services" and internet sites is increasing exponentially.

Trump Calls the Media ‘Out of Control’ in Latest Twitter Missive
President Donald Trump went after the “Corrupt News Media” again on Saturday afternoon, declaring in all caps that they are “TOTAL LOSERS.”

Sheeple kuntns can't stand it ppl are waking up to their mental illness.
Well of course every gawd dam social site is owned by a gawd dam SOROS funded leftist Trump hating leftist oh but there is no control over hiding PRO American, pro Trump bs going on with these sneaky ass back stabbing democratic pos c**s .!!!! They have control but listen up you bitches of the deep stae your shit ainn't lasting forever traitorous losers!!
I believe I've already mentioned this to you this morning, but it's a little early to be this hammered ain't it?

It's beginning to dawn on people that much of media is simply a tool of the Democratic Party. The failure rate of such allied newspapers, periodicals, cable "services" and internet sites is increasing exponentially.
Just because tRump has brainwashed you, don't assume everyone else is that gullible.

Just because tRump has brainwashed you, don't assume everyone else is that gullible.

I was against you people long before Trump, and have been proven correct in most instances.

You have fingers, I assume. Check the stats. Start with Salon, it's right there.

American media is out of Donald Dork's control and it freaks him out. He aspires to be a dictator and his narcissism can not handle people not bending under his control. For Donald Dork, anytime the media reports his lies and misinformation it's a personal attack.

I was against you people long before Trump, and have been proven correct in most instances.

You have fingers, I assume. Check the stats. Start with Salon, it's right there.
Salon? That's your evidence? What about it?

Do your own research, you'll learn more effectively.

So nothing then, as usual.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

One from both sides of the coin, gratis. Further research to your benefit will be charged at my usual rates.

Salon.com Is Going out of Business and That Means Our National Politics Are Healthier Than We Thought

The fall of Salon.com

Have a nice day.

One from both sides of the coin, gratis. Further research to your benefit will be charged at my usual rates.

Salon.com Is Going out of Business and That Means Our National Politics Are Healthier Than We Thought

The fall of Salon.com
You miss my point. Who cares about salon? You don't see me posting their crap. You act like I think all left leaning publications are godlike in their honesty and truthfulness. Well I don't. I don't use the fringe publications for anything. Salon = RedState = Palmer report = daily Caller and so on.

You're debating a claim i never made.

Have a nice day.

The fall of Salon.com
You miss my point. Who cares about salon? You don't see me posting their crap. You act like I think all left leaning publications are godlike in their honesty and truthfulness. Well I don't. I don't use the fringe publications for anything. Salon = RedState = Palmer report = daily Caller and so on.

I see you missed the train altogether.

Have a nice day.

The fall of Salon.com

I see you missed the train altogether.
Don't try to dodge the issue with your usual bullshit.

Little George Stephanopoulos couldn't look more wanna be wise guy like Trump said on the 20/20 special. Proving why Fake News still exists.

Forum List

Back