Should Op-Ed Threads Be Held To A Standard of Being Rubber Room or Flame Zone Material?

Should Op-Ed Threads Be Held To A Standard of Being Rubber Room or Flame Zone Material?

• Total voters
Again.. repeatedly telling me that something is so without showing me how it is so or why, but just because you say it's so... is not going to cut it with me. I understand corporations contribute money to both sides and virtually all politicians. I don't understand how that influences how you and I vote at the ballot box. Are the evil corporations using mind control or alien superpowers? Yes... people with money do have influence... we're not going to get rid of people with money or their influence. We've never been able to do that. So the situation becomes, we have to elect people who are above reproach and can't be bought.

Trump!!!!!

I have competently addressed your questions, boss, so, no, you don't get "just once more."

As long as the far right conservatives try to corrupt the system your wish in the final sentence will not happen.

I have competently addressed your questions, boss, so, no, you don't get "just once more."

As long as the far right conservatives try to corrupt the system your wish in the final sentence will not happen.

Well, no, you didn't answer my questions. Scroll up and read what you wrote. Now you're yammering something about "far right conservatives" and implying they are trying to corrupt the system. Seems to me, the only ones trying to corrupt the system are liberal extremist democrats who curiously vote after they are dead and seem to think it's racist to ask them for identification.

I have answered them, just not to your satisfaction, and I don't care about that. What you are "implying" is in your strange, weird mind. Why you are defending the corrupt tendencies of corporations demonstrates you are far right and not in mainstream America.

I have answered them, just not to your satisfaction, and I don't care about that. What you are "implying" is in your strange, weird mind. Why you are defending the corrupt tendencies of corporations demonstrates you are far right and not in mainstream America.

No, Jakey... you did not answer me. I asked you how corporations are influencing how you vote? You didn't give me an answer. You said, in post #114 above... "Your questions are meaningless, thus not worth answering." So stop lying about this! Everyone can read what you posted.

You then tried to dance off into another pirouette about "far right conservatives corrupting the system" and you didn't answer my question on that either. Now your're back to the two-step twist over "corrupt tendencies of corporations" again.

All you seem to want to do is just emotively blather all over the place and not answer questions. To be honest, I don't have time for your nonsense, Jakey.

Fallacy of false equivalency, boss.

There is no soft tyranny from anybody, except the corporations.

Corporations don't get to vote.
I miss you boss. When I watch how the universe works I wish you were around so I could bounce things off you. The science says the more we learn the more we see how rare our earth is. Or even solar systems. None we see are like ours. They all have super earths or planets much closer to their star than even mercury. It’s rare for planets to be so far out like ours.

Anyways, boss was one of the best

Fallacy of false equivalency, boss.

There is no soft tyranny from anybody, except the corporations.

Corporations don't get to vote.
I miss you boss. When I watch how the universe works I wish you were around so I could bounce things off you. The science says the more we learn the more we see how rare our earth is. Or even solar systems. None we see are like ours. They all have super earths or planets much closer to their star than even mercury. It’s rare for planets to be so far out like ours.

Anyways, boss was one of the best
Corporations use their money to get the votes they want: they do very well at it.

I voted no because this shit belongs in the trash can...

??? What exactly is the editorial "standard" applicable to those two subforums?
  • Rubber Room description: "Time to put on your straitjacket and prepare for a lobotomy, it's rubber room time!"
  • Flame Zone description: " Enter at your own risk!"

Forum List

Back