Should Op-Ed Threads Be Held To A Standard of Being Rubber Room or Flame Zone Material?

Should Op-Ed Threads Be Held To A Standard of Being Rubber Room or Flame Zone Material?

• Total voters
Wow... not a single mention of any ban on any American citizen for speech, protesting, books or anything else. Just more Liberal TRASH TALK against Trump!
Thank you for gutting your own argument with a falsehood. Trump said all Muslims, which obviously included all American Muslims who were overseas.

"should" is a personal decision, and certainly not yours to make for someone else. Get over it.

Well it's not YOUR decision either, goob. Get over it!

I'm pretty sure the Gods of USMB are not going to change policy based on this idiotic poll or your idiotic opinion. Which is exactly what I think they should do. So go suck an egg!

Wow... not a single mention of any ban on any American citizen for speech, protesting, books or anything else. Just more Liberal TRASH TALK against Trump!
Thank you for gutting your own argument with a falsehood. Trump said all Muslims, which obviously included all American Muslims who were overseas.

No.. We ALL know who Trump was talking about... you tried for two weeks to make that lie stick and it didn't stick. He's still saying it and he'll keep saying it over and over again until it sinks into your dumb head. You want to dominate the news cycles with it for two more weeks... fine by Trump, he LOVES that! Bring it on!

You see... this LYING and TWISTING shit ain't working for you on Trump. It may be getting Liberal panties all wet... I don't know? But as far as having ANY negative effect on Trump... pft... dream fucking on! His poll numbers continue to spiral up.

Indeed, we do. Jihadi Don said "all Muslims," with no exceptions.

Your lie that he did not say what he said has failed to stick.

How is moving an Op-Ed thread to the Rubber Room or Flame Zone banning or restricting it? It isn't. It is simply in another place. In fact, rather than restricting it, being moved to one of those forums opens it up to more expanded comment.

Well because you are tagging it and labeling it by putting it there, dumb ass. How was sticking a fucking star on the chest of a Jew in Germany a violation of their human rights? How was putting black children in their own fucking schools a violation of their civil rights? What is being proposed is actually a form of profiling. You're supposed to be against that, aren't you?

Drama queen.

Moving it to another forum is not censoring or restricting free speech; in fact, it is expanding it. You have a problem with your vocabulary, apparently.

I'm sorry but according to the format and forum rules... YES ... it would be a restriction!
No it wouldn't.

Yes... restricting OP-ED threads to a particular board IS a "restriction" by definition.

It's already restricted to the OP-ED section, you doo doo head.

Moving it to another forum is not censoring or restricting free speech; in fact, it is expanding it. You have a problem with your vocabulary, apparently.

I'm sorry but according to the format and forum rules... YES ... it would be a restriction!
No it wouldn't.

Yes... restricting OP-ED threads to a particular board IS a "restriction" by definition.

I see OP-EDs on every forum. They are not restricted. Shouldn't be restricted. Not gunna be restricted. doo-doo head.

No it wouldn't.

I see OP-EDs on every forum. They are not restricted. Shouldn't be restricted. Not gunna be restricted. doo-doo head.

Then what are you crying about, poopy face?

Why the fuck are liberals constantly thinking that I am crying, whining, melting down or upset because I fucking COMMENT on their posts? :dunno:

Believe me... I do not cry or get upset over anything Liberals do or say. My comments are in response to other comments. Do you people honestly believe you're the only ones who get to fucking SPEAK anymore??? :dunno: ...Seems like it!

Why the fuck are liberals constantly thinking that I am crying, whining, melting down or upset because I fucking COMMENT on their posts? :dunno:

Believe me... I do not cry or get upset over anything Liberals do or say. My comments are in response to other comments. Do you people honestly believe you're the only ones who get to fucking SPEAK anymore??? :dunno: ...Seems like it!
Boss
It is NOT that you are trolling. It is that your attempts are at best, lame. I suspect you went to an Adult Education class held by Damaged Eagle. Seek legal counsel and get a refund and damages.

Boss
It is NOT that you are trolling. It is that your attempts are at best, lame. I suspect you went to an Adult Education class held by Damaged Eagle. Seek legal counsel and get a refund and damages.

I don't know Damned Eagle and I haven't ever needed adult education classes. I'm not trolling anything... just here commenting on a thread you made in a lame attempt at trying to restrict OP-EDs. Next thing I know, I've got libtards claiming I am "crying" because I gave my opinion. A few days ago, I commented on a thread about GTs lame-ass podcast and suddenly, I was whining and melting down! So is this where discourse is at now? Anyone on the right has something to say they are crying, whining or melting down? All our opinion threads need to be relegated to the Rubber Room?

Look... I totally GET it! Libtards want to rule the roost! They want to be the only conversation in the room. They want their ideas and thoughts to be the ONLY ideas worthy of discussion or consideration and anything that contradicts them has to be condemned and censored. This is OFTEN what happens to fanatical movements and the Libtards are no different. That's exactly what makes you people so fucking dangerous and why this nation needs to marginalize your asses.

Forum List

Back