Should NFC East be Dismantled out of Mercy?

time to be positive
Because they beat Jay Cutler and the Bears? Oh God, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...
Indeed.Cutler obviously has special connections to the owner of the Bears.His father must have been like a close friend of his or something.there are rookie quarterbacks that play better than him yet he keeps his job year after year.

He is a coach killer.You can bring in Bill Parcells who in modern times i would say is the greatest coach of all time and he would end up getting fired having to be forced to play cutler every week like this owner is forcing every coach to play him.

He is the same as jerry jones of the cowboys.He wants to run the team and not let the coach coach it.He fires coach after coach when Culter is the problem,not the coach.
Virginia Halas McCaskey owns the Bears. Her son and chairman George McCaskey has the juice when it comes to the big decisions. Everything else is done by the GM Ryan Pace. They really don't have a choice since Smokin Jay has such a big contract. There isn't anyone else to play or sign. Barring some sort of trade or big name free agent, he will likely be the QB next year. It has nothing to do with "special connections" or the McCaskey's non existent relationship with a concrete layer from southern Indiana.

The thing is there have been many other teams in the past who had a starting quarterback who had a huge contract and they did not care,they benched him and kept their backup as the starter for the year.

The owner clearly doesnt care about winning.If he did,he would eat his mistake and keep him on the bench and find someone else to take over.

Josh Mccown took over for Cutler when he got hurt a couple of years ago and was out for like 5 games and the offense was scoring much more than they were than when Cutler was in. Cutler when he got healthy,was put back in as the starter and many Bear fans were angered over it wanting Mccown to remain the starter rightly so. Since Mccown had outshined Cutler,they got rid of him naturally.lol

If I lived in chicago and grew up a Bears fan,they would not get another penny from me till they got rid of Cutler.
Jay Cutler is a gazillion times better than the backup is the problem. McCown did do great in the Trestman system. Alas, Marc Trestman and staff are gone. His age and health were a big concern when it came time to resign him. We aren't talking about someone that can fill in for a year until someone else comes along. Cutler is on the books until 2020 and the Bears keep playing themselves out of picks to get better through the draft. Not that there is a QB to be had in the draft. You won't find many a Bears fan that want to keep Smokin Jay any longer than necessary. At this point the defense is more of a concern.

i thought i heard his contract was up after the 2016 season?

if they keep him around till the 2020 season i for sure will be convinced he has special connections to them.anybody other than cutler would be an improvement for them.

2010 NFC West had a 7-9 division winner and in the wild card round took out the defending Super Bowl champions. The next year the division winner went 13-3.

Last year Carolina finished 7-8-1, won the division and beat Arizona in the wild card round. This year Carolina is 13-0.

Finishing under .500 and making it into the playoffs is rare, yet I think a year makes a big difference.

time to be positive
Because they beat Jay Cutler and the Bears? Oh God, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...
lol...what did you expect us to win thisyear?
3 games. I told that to everyone I know.

Maybe you're right! Let's go Captain Kirk! HTTR!!!!!!!

:puke::puke::puke:

Oh gawd...
A Giants loss tonight...we are in good shape

Your dreams smashed....again.
Thats alright...I am proud to be a member of the Redskin Nation. HTTR, bitch. We will be Champions.

Indeed.Cutler obviously has special connections to the owner of the Bears.His father must have been like a close friend of his or something.there are rookie quarterbacks that play better than him yet he keeps his job year after year.

He is a coach killer.You can bring in Bill Parcells who in modern times i would say is the greatest coach of all time and he would end up getting fired having to be forced to play cutler every week like this owner is forcing every coach to play him.

He is the same as jerry jones of the cowboys.He wants to run the team and not let the coach coach it.He fires coach after coach when Culter is the problem,not the coach.
Virginia Halas McCaskey owns the Bears. Her son and chairman George McCaskey has the juice when it comes to the big decisions. Everything else is done by the GM Ryan Pace. They really don't have a choice since Smokin Jay has such a big contract. There isn't anyone else to play or sign. Barring some sort of trade or big name free agent, he will likely be the QB next year. It has nothing to do with "special connections" or the McCaskey's non existent relationship with a concrete layer from southern Indiana.

The thing is there have been many other teams in the past who had a starting quarterback who had a huge contract and they did not care,they benched him and kept their backup as the starter for the year.

The owner clearly doesnt care about winning.If he did,he would eat his mistake and keep him on the bench and find someone else to take over.

Josh Mccown took over for Cutler when he got hurt a couple of years ago and was out for like 5 games and the offense was scoring much more than they were than when Cutler was in. Cutler when he got healthy,was put back in as the starter and many Bear fans were angered over it wanting Mccown to remain the starter rightly so. Since Mccown had outshined Cutler,they got rid of him naturally.lol

If I lived in chicago and grew up a Bears fan,they would not get another penny from me till they got rid of Cutler.
Jay Cutler is a gazillion times better than the backup is the problem. McCown did do great in the Trestman system. Alas, Marc Trestman and staff are gone. His age and health were a big concern when it came time to resign him. We aren't talking about someone that can fill in for a year until someone else comes along. Cutler is on the books until 2020 and the Bears keep playing themselves out of picks to get better through the draft. Not that there is a QB to be had in the draft. You won't find many a Bears fan that want to keep Smokin Jay any longer than necessary. At this point the defense is more of a concern.

if they keep him around till the 2020 season i for sure will be convinced he has special connections to them.anybody other than cutler would be an improvement for them.
He signed an extension in 2014 for 126 million for 6 years. The dream scenario is a trade after next year as his dead money drops from 13 million to 2 million.
Jay Cutler

Bears are cursed by not being able to get a QB. :laugh:

Speaking of smack downs... In Wilson's first season we played the Skins in the first round of the playoffs and that game spelled the demise of Robby Three Gee's. He didn't have a decent game after that beat down. Then we went on to Atlanta and had a 22 point second half comeback and lost on a last second FG. Atlanta went into that game with a 15-1 reg season record I believe. It was the last really good season for Atlanta after they went on to play the 9ers losing and SF lost to the Ravens in the SB. It is interesting that all three teams are now next to worthless. Of that string of playoff teams only the Seahawks are left standing strong.

He signed an extension in 2014 for 126 million for 6 years. The dream scenario is a trade after next year as his dead money drops from 13 million to 2 million.
Jay Cutler

Yep Harbaugh was the last decent one they had.He was good he just didnt have a good supporting cast around him.

I will be flabbergasted beyond astonished if he is STILL there after the 2016 season.

Last edited:
Skins are getting better every week. It is ugly, but they are learning how to win. See you in the Superbowl

Totally priceless...Skins in the SuperBowl.......priceless.
Must be a Tony Homo fan

Actually I am a Russell Wilson fan. But I am a reality fan and it is total unrealistic to think the Redskins can even get thru the wildcard. You do realize they will more than likely play the Seahawks don't you.

Skins are getting better every week. It is ugly, but they are learning how to win. See you in the Superbowl

Must be a Tony Homo fan

Actually I am a Russell Wilson fan. But I am a reality fan and it is total unrealistic to think the Redskins can even get thru the wildcard.
I believe we can win!
Have faith...they already surprised me, so they can't let me down.

Miracle season!

You will be singing...HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Da' winner of the NFC East will most likely face the Seahags..........jus' sayin'...........(Please little, baby Jesus, let it be the EAGLES!!!).

Must be a Tony Homo fan

Actually I am a Russell Wilson fan. But I am a reality fan and it is total unrealistic to think the Redskins can even get thru the wildcard. You do realize they will more than likely play the Seahawks don't you.

In 2010 no one thought the Seahawks (7-9) would beat the defending Super Bowl champs in the wild card game.

That's why we play the games.

Thats alright...I am proud to be a member of the Redskin Nation. HTTR, bitch. We will be Champions.
Did you know that the Dallas Cowboys once owned the copyrights to HTTR?

Yeah, seems that Clint Murchison was anticipating the Skins objecting to an NFL in 'their territory', the entire Southern United States, so when he noticed that the Skins didnt own the rights to HTTR and he bought those rights as a bargaining chip.

And the rest, they say, is history.

Hail to the Redskins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jay Cutler

The fact they went and gave mr wortless an extension in 2014 I am now convinced that owner does not care about winning and that Cutler has special connections to him and that he will keep him around till 2020.

I got to thinking.I remember when they signed Cutler all we heard was he was going to be the greatest thing to happen to them since Sid Luckett.I could do nothing but laugh over that.what a funny joke.

the fact that idiot owner let the GM sign hin to an extension in 2014 tells me it is either one of two things.

He indeed does have special connections to him which is why he will probably still be there in 2020 or 2.They are in denial that he is another bust and are too embarrassed about it after all the hype to admit it and are desperate that he will be a late bloomer like Vinnie Testeverde and be that great quarterback he was billed as.one of the two for sure.:lmao:

Forum List

Back