LOL At the Colts!!!

Ryan Grigson, the Colts GM, has been a disaster since 2013. I think the last good pick he made was Luck in 2012. Three years of sucking at the draft and at trades is catching up.

Last draft, Colts desperately needed O-line and D-line ... and drafted receivers. Most of both lines are now late-round picks or aging free agents. Anthony Costonzo is the only high draft pick and is a good player, but he's injured.

Grigson's crowning glory, of course, was trading a high draft pick to the Browns for Trent Richardson.

Ryan Grigson, the Colts GM, has been a disaster since 2013. I think the last good pick he made was Luck in 2012. Three years of sucking at the draft and at trades is catching up.

Last draft, Colts desperately needed O-line and D-line ... and drafted receivers. Most of both lines are now late-round picks or aging free agents. Anthony Costonzo is the only high draft pick and is a good player, but he's injured.

Grigson's crowning glory, of course, was trading a high draft pick to the Browns for Trent Richardson.

Luck has had a pretty bad season so far. If I remember correctly he was averaging 3 interceptions a game.
You gotta think he was playing hurt.

Jags drop a fifty burger on the Colts!!!
If this doesnt fire up the Texans stick a fork in em....
No surprise,both the colts and the ravens got much worse this year.Hard to believe they were both actually in the playoffs last year in both the AFC divisonal game and championship game.lol

I'm happy to see Dallas and Miami (Ndamukong Suh's team) lose every week. As a Lions fan I have to look for other things to make me happy besides my team winning.

I'm happy to see Dallas and Miami (Ndamukong Suh's team) lose every week. As a Lions fan I have to look for other things to make me happy besides my team winning.

As a Texans fan...I feel your pain.
The sad thing is, if you asked 100% of the Lions fans, "who will win a superbowl first, Texans or Lions?", 100% of us would bet TEXANS!

You at least can be optimistic about next year. We can't because we know next year we will be SOL again. Do you know what that stands for? Not what you think. It stands for SAME OLD LIONS.

Forum List

Back