Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I in no way, shape, or form, defend terrorism.

But I do champion oppressed people who are fighting for their freedom from tyranny.

American's have always sided with the underdog.

American's fought in France during WWI before our nation declared war on Germany.

Remember the Flying Tigers in China before Pearl Harbor?

Or Hemingway in Spain?

Just to point out that there is a distinction between targeting Military and Civilian assets. .... Just saying.... Then there is International Law in regards to The Rules Of Engagement. Then theres Gandhi's way......

Either you get it or you don't. The Left denies that Sharia Law here is a Muslim goal, when Muslim's themselves plainly admit it is. The Left denies that Muslim's Support Terrorism, when Muslim's themselves admit that Terrorism can be justified by circumstance. The Left takes Muslim's at their word, when, Muslim's admit that there are times when they must lie to advance their faith. I'm not condemning Islam. I am plainly saying that these are issues of True Reform, and until rectified, the State of Islam remains Predatory.
#1) Muslims do not believe in or condone terrorism.

#2) Only Shite muslims believe in lying to further their goals.

Shite (mainly Iran and southern Iraq) are only about 10% of all muslims in the world.

Sunni Muslims (90% of all muslims) believe lying is a sin; whether to muslims or non muslims.

You might want to reread some of your post's over the last couple of years. We've discussed this before.

Stepped over the line this time, ConHog! Firstly, Sunni Man may have views that we may sometimes consider annoying, but terrorist sympathizer he is not! Secondly, as you so often state to others, Provide a link to support your claim that he said the US deserved 9/11. Without that link it places you as a fucking liar...but we already know that, do we not!
Whatever his beliefs and however at odds they might be with ours, Sunni is a decent sort of chap...far more decent than you could ever hope to be. You call him a cocksucker. I call you a cowardly piece of excrement that bullies and lies his way around the threads. So put up or shut up, idiot! And as I seem to recall you saying to one of the ladies here, I look forward to the day we see your last contribution to this site!

No response then, ConHog? No links to justify your accusation? Am I surprised? No, of course not. Only one conclusion we can make from your silence. I'm sure you know what it is.

Actually, depending on circumstance, Sunni, does defend Terrorism. Not all, but some. I point out the distinction between Terrorism and Guerrilla Warfare. They are not the same.

You don't need to explain the difference between terrorism and Guerrilla warfare. I am more than aware of it.

The Truth is obstructing the Left's agenda, so they divert and claim we are making it all up. Part of the sadness for me is that Truly Moderate Muslims that indeed come here for Sanctuary will in the end be put back at risk, as what they fled, is reincorporated here. Sunni is still able to speak freely about the matter, but that too will change.

What are you suggesting?

Either you get it or you don't. The Left denies that Sharia Law here is a Muslim goal, when Muslim's themselves plainly admit it is. The Left denies that Muslim's Support Terrorism, when Muslim's themselves admit that Terrorism can be justified by circumstance. The Left takes Muslim's at their word, when, Muslim's admit that there are times when they must lie to advance their faith. I'm not condemning Islam. I am plainly saying that these are issues of True Reform, and until rectified, the State of Islam remains Predatory.
Sharia law is a muslim goal...that isn't going to happen because it is unconstitutional. Just like biblical law isn't going to happen.

Some muslims support terrorism. Some christians support terrorism.

I try to take everyone at their word...christians lie, too.

You really generalize a LOT.

But I do champion oppressed people who are fighting for their freedom from tyranny.

American's fought in France during WWI before our nation declared war on Germany.

Or Hemingway in Spain?

Tell that one to Chief Joseph. ;)

No response then, ConHog? No links to justify your accusation? Am I surprised? No, of course not. Only one conclusion we can make from your silence. I'm sure you know what it is.

Actually, depending on circumstance, Sunni, does defend Terrorism. Not all, but some. I point out the distinction between Terrorism and Guerrilla Warfare. They are not the same.

You don't need to explain the difference between terrorism and Guerrilla warfare. I am more than aware of it.

You may be, but Sunni is still coming to terms with it. Either way, your point is null.

What are you suggesting?

Sharia law is a muslim goal...that isn't going to happen because it is unconstitutional. Just like biblical law isn't going to happen.

With Purpose Ravi. Your facts are a bit confused though. Bad Christian's support Terrorism. Terrorism is a violation of our Faith. There is no condoning it. You are silly to just take anyone at their word when circumstance and history dictate otherwise. If our lips move, we are all capable of lying. Agreed. ;) Knowing that, why set yourself up? :lol:

With Purpose Ravi. Your facts are a bit confused though. Bad Christian's support Terrorism. Terrorism is a violation of our Faith. There is no condoning it. You are silly to just take anyone at their word when circumstance and history dictate otherwise. If our lips move, we are all capable of lying. Agreed. ;) Knowing that, why set yourself up? :lol:
Good point. From now on I will assume you are lying.

:thup:

You may be, but Sunni is still coming to terms with it. Either way, your point is null.

No! My point is that an arsehole accused Sunni of supporting the 9/11 atrocity! I am asking him to support his statement with evidence. OK?

Good point. From now on I will assume you are lying.

:thup:

You are good at painting yourself into corners. ;)

No! My point is that an arsehole accused Sunni of supporting the 9/11 atrocity! I am asking him to support his statement with evidence. OK?

I support you in the claim that Sunni did not support or condone 9/11, and that he spoke up condemning it.

Or Hemingway in Spain?

To what ends do you condone "fighting" for freedom from the TSA, since you clearly think you are oppressed and that the TSA is "waging war on Muslims and Islam?"

The Truth is obstructing the Left's agenda, so they divert and claim we are making it all up. Part of the sadness for me is that Truly Moderate Muslims that indeed come here for Sanctuary will in the end be put back at risk, as what they fled, is reincorporated here. Sunni is still able to speak freely about the matter, but that too will change.

What are you suggesting?

I meant what were you suggesting when you said "Sunni is still able to speak freely about the matter, but that too will change."

What are you suggesting?

Either you get it or you don't. The Left denies that Sharia Law here is a Muslim goal, when Muslim's themselves plainly admit it is. The Left denies that Muslim's Support Terrorism, when Muslim's themselves admit that Terrorism can be justified by circumstance.

Yeah. SOME Muslims. This is like me saying

Christians admit murder is justified when dealing with abortion doctors (as long as there are more than 1 Christian who thinks this, it's still accurate).

Don't you also support the death penalty for gays?
Nope.

Here in America,

I would like to see them rounded up and given intense therapy to "cure" them of their perversion.

Much like we do with rapists and pedophiles.

Repeat offenders would get longer sentences and more therapy.

This is for the welfare or our society and the safety of our children.

What they do in other countries to try and rid themselves of the gay plague.

Is their business and their cultural solution to the threat of rampant homosexuality.

Forum List

Back