Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
doesn't matter what they "advise" their people. there is a protocol. if they don't follow protocol, they don't go on plane.

real simple.

What if this turns out to be true? What if Muslim women are exempted from searches because it offends their religion. I do not believe it is, just asking what if.

If I felt as oppressed as you obviously do, then I'd get while the getting was good. Where in this world would you feel less oppressed? Go there.
I am an American citizen; both by birth right and heritage.

So I will do what any other ethnic minority in this country had done to achieve equality.

I will work from the inside using the democratic political system.

To further Islam and Muslim agenda for America. :cool:

You cannot be a citizen by heritage, or birth right. Citizenship in any country is solely a matter of law.

With our high muslim birth rates.

(I am doing my part)

It will only take one or two generations to have the political power to further our agenda for America. :eusa_angel:

Thank You for your sincerity.
Republicans have an agenda for America.

Democrats have an agenda for America.

Gays have an agenda for America.

Tea Party has an agenda for America.

Liberals have an agenda for America.

Unions have an agenda for America.

So why shouldn't Muslins have their own agenda for America?? :cool:

My personal agenda conflicts with the Muslim agenda, which will eventually lead to you getting your ass kicked. I don't want anyone crying about not knowing it was going to happen when it does.

I 've said it for months, both Sunni and Kalam are at best terrorist sympathizers and how anyone on this board could not see that is beyond me.
How does my saying that I am a moderate muslim and believe in the American democratic process and the Constitution.

Make me a terrorist sympathizer?? :confused:

It doesn't. But your continued refusal to condemn anyone who uses terrorism does.

How does my saying that I am a moderate muslim and believe in the American democratic process and the Constitution.

Don't even try that bullshit with me you cocksucker. I've read you claim that the US deserved 9/11. I've read you refuse to condemn Hamass. I've read your bullshit about bringing Sharia to the US. You're no moderate. In fact I don't believe there is any such thing as a moderate Muslim.

Con...i have known Sunni for a good 2 years now....i have never seen him say that the US deserved 9/11...if he did you will have to show me....and i dont see him being a Muslim like that big mouth asshole in Yemen....Sunni,to me,comes off as an American who just happens to be a Muslim....and i am willing to bet he knows the difference as to being a Muslim here,as to being one in Saudi Arabia....just sayin.....

If you kn ow him personally than he is either lying to you or in his posts. If you do not, then you just have not read all his posts.

I do not believe that sunni man is a terrorist sympathizer. But he just admitted on this board that AMERICAN Muslims have a POLITICAL agenda to impose Sharia here in the U.S. That is something I honestly believed was a foreign idea being promoted by foreigners. It seems I was wrong.

Yes Mr. O'Reilly - We have a Muslim problem. And it's not just a radical Muslim one.

Sunni Man - you seem like a decent guy. But you and your "moderate" friends will never see Sharia law here in the U.S. Got it?

I guess we can put that Islamophobic insult to rest now. There's nothing irrational about the truth.

I will be flying over Christmas. Perhaps I will ask for special treatment; not for religious reasons, but because of my political agenda. Same thing.

Muslim Group Advises Women Wearing Hijabs to Allow TSA ‘Enhanced Pat Downs’ Only on Head and Neck Area
Friday, November 12, 2010
By Penny Starr

(CNSNews.com) - The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) has issued a travel warning to Muslim airline passengers on U.S. aircraft in response to the Transportation Safety Administration’s "enhanced pat down" policy that went into effect in late October.

CAIR said Muslims who object to full-body scans for religious reasons should know their rights if they are required to undergo a pat-down, including asking for the procedure to be done in a private place. In addition, CAIR offered a “special recommendation” for Muslim women who wear a hijab, telling them they should tell the TSA officer that they may be searched only around the head and neck.

In the “special recommendations for Muslim women who wear hijab,” it states: “Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.”

It also states: “Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.”

The new TSA pat-downs involving “head-to-toe” screening techniques follow recent airliner bombing attempts. Passengers who reject a full-body scan or who are selected for secondary screening may be searched using the enhanced pat-down.

“Pat downs are one important tool to help TSA detect hidden and dangerous items such as explosives,” a TSA statement issued on Oct. 28 stated. “Passengers should continue to expect an unpredictable mix of security layers that include explosives trace detection, advanced imaging technology, canine teams, among others.”

Muslim Group Advises Women Wearing Hijabs to Allow TSA ?Enhanced Pat Downs? Only on Head and Neck Area | CNSnews.com

I wonder who they learn this line of reasoning from.........?????

i wonder how you got from the CAIR info to the thread title.....?????

I 've said it for months, both Sunni and Kalam are at best terrorist sympathizers and how anyone on this board could not see that is beyond me.

Don't even try that bullshit with me you cocksucker. I've read you claim that the US deserved 9/11. I've read you refuse to condemn Hamass. I've read your bullshit about bringing Sharia to the US. You're no moderate. In fact I don't believe there is any such thing as a moderate Muslim.

Stepped over the line this time, ConHog! Firstly, Sunni Man may have views that we may sometimes consider annoying, but terrorist sympathizer he is not! Secondly, as you so often state to others, Provide a link to support your claim that he said the US deserved 9/11. Without that link it places you as a fucking liar...but we already know that, do we not!

Whatever his beliefs and however at odds they might be with ours, Sunni is a decent sort of chap...far more decent than you could ever hope to be. You call him a cocksucker. I call you a cowardly piece of excrement that bullies and lies his way around the threads. So put up or shut up, idiot! And as I seem to recall you saying to one of the ladies here, I look forward to the day we see your last contribution to this site!

I am Thankful that CAIR looks out for the rights of Muslims.

As we are an oppressed people in America.

And need all of the help we can get. :cool:
Wearing a head covering is a choice. The same search would apply to non-mulsims that wore veils and coverups.

And nuns, for that matter, if any of them still dress in habits.

i wonder how you got from the CAIR info to the thread title.....?????
Good point. In looking for a more balanced write up of CAIR's travel advisory I found that pilots and flight attendants are also vehemently against the pat downs of THEMSELVES as they too feel it is an invasion of privacy and tantamount to molestation.

It doesn't. But your continued refusal to condemn anyone who uses terrorism does.

Same, Same, Sunni. That is my only known issue with you.

Sure, I can give a blanket statement that I condemn terrorism.

Yet, I believe each situation can be judged based on it's own specifics.

OBL would fit the definition of terrorist "if" he is responsible for 9/11.

The Quran says only to fight in "defense" and NEVER to target civilians.

Whereas, the Mujahidin who drove out the Russians in Afghanistan were not terrorists according to the Quran and the U.S. government.

But I bet the Russians would classify them a terrorists. :cool:

Last edited:

Sure, I can give a blanket statement that I condemn terrorism.

Yet, I believe each situation can be judged based on it's own specifics.

OBL would fit the definition of terrorist "if" he is responsible for 9/11.

The Quran says only to fight in "defense" and NEVER to target civilians.

Whereas, the Mujahidin who drove out the Russians in Afghanistan were not terrorists according to the Quran and the U.S. government.

But I bet the Russians would classify them a terrorists. :cool:

Did the Mujahidin carry out suicide bombings in Kabul to drive Russia out of Afghanistan?

Stepped over the line this time, ConHog! Firstly, Sunni Man may have views that we may sometimes consider annoying, but terrorist sympathizer he is not! Secondly, as you so often state to others, Provide a link to support your claim that he said the US deserved 9/11. Without that link it places you as a fucking liar...but we already know that, do we not!

Whatever his beliefs and however at odds they might be with ours, Sunni is a decent sort of chap...far more decent than you could ever hope to be. You call him a cocksucker. I call you a cowardly piece of excrement that bullies and lies his way around the threads. So put up or shut up, idiot! And as I seem to recall you saying to one of the ladies here, I look forward to the day we see your last contribution to this site!

Don't hold your breath!

Well they are just the guys that attacked us and have been responsible for probably 90% of all the hijackings ever! Yep let's exempt them.

How about this? Tell CAIR to go fuck themselves and tell them Muslims get the double secret Enhance Security Check including a full cavity search!:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back