Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many 3rd generation Muslim Americans want Sharia Law?
I personally know many 3rd generation Muslim Americans that do.

To be a Muslim and not want Sharia Law doesn't make sense.

It would be like being a Christian who doesn't believe in Jesus or the Ten Commandments.

Actually Separation of Church is a Christian Concept first applied by John Locke. So it really isn't the same in that way. Again thank You for your Sincerity. Most on the Left, mock us for believing the things you freely admit about your faith. They accuse us of being lier's. From your perspective this must be funny on multiple levels. ;)

Yet no one on the left has ever called him or Kalam out on it. Telling...

The Truth is obstructing the Left's agenda, so they divert and claim we are making it all up. Part of the sadness for me is that Truly Moderate Muslims that indeed come here for Sanctuary will in the end be put back at risk, as what they fled, is reincorporated here. Sunni is still able to speak freely about the matter, but that too will change.

Can you quantify that number?

It would be like being a Christian who doesn't believe in Jesus or the Ten Commandments.

Please tell that to the Emir of Kuwait and let me know how that works out. In fact, see if Queen Noor has anything to say about that.

With our high muslim birth rates.

(I am doing my part)

It will only take one or two generations to have the political power to further our agenda for America. :eusa_angel:

Thank You for your sincerity.
Republicans have an agenda for America.

Democrats have an agenda for America.

Gays have an agenda for America.

Tea Party has an agenda for America.

Liberals have an agenda for America.

Unions have an agenda for America.

So why shouldn't Muslins have their own agenda for America?? :cool:

Nobody says Muslims shouldn't have an agenda for America. Turning America into Saudi Arabia with Sharia Law just isn't one of the valid options.

Neonazis have an agenda for America, but the Constitution sorta got rid of any chance that theirs was valid.

Called us out for what? :doubt:

From a different perspective, there is a distinction between what is done as Custom, and what is done under Power Of Law. To act within Custom is within your right's, provided it does not violate the Rule Of Law. To impose Custom as Law could be Unconstitutional, and would be if the Custom was illegally imposed on the unwilling.

So, members of a higher risk demographic wish to be profiled as exempt from measures implemented because of some of their more extremist co-religionists, while the rest of us suffer?

I've had it. I live in a beautiful corner of the world. I'll be thinking hard and long before considering flying. This is utterly galling.

The Truth is obstructing the Left's agenda, so they divert and claim we are making it all up. Part of the sadness for me is that Truly Moderate Muslims that indeed come here for Sanctuary will in the end be put back at risk, as what they fled, is reincorporated here. Sunni is still able to speak freely about the matter, but that too will change.
Now you are being silly.

I attend a very moderate mosque that embraces the Democratic system and Constitution.

We are building a version of Islam to reflect American culture.

Isn't that what most American's want to see?

Actually Separation of Church is a Christian Concept first applied by John Locke. So it really isn't the same in that way. Again thank You for your Sincerity. Most on the Left, mock us for believing the things you freely admit about your faith. They accuse us of being lier's. From your perspective this must be funny on multiple levels. ;)

I 've said it for months, both Sunni and Kalam are at best terrorist sympathizers and how anyone on this board could not see that is beyond me.

By the way Sunni, we could eliminate all needs to screen anyone at airports by equipping all planes with a remote self destruct button and segregating Muslims to their own flights. Deviate from course and BOOM . How many non Muslim flights you think would be in danger of being remotely exploded?

Now you are being silly.

I attend a very moderate mosque that embraces the Democratic system and Constitution.

Just so we're clear, you want Sharia Law in the United States correct?

I 've said it for months, both Sunni and Kalam are at best terrorist sympathizers and how anyone on this board could not see that is beyond me.
How does my saying that I am a moderate muslim and believe in the American democratic process and the Constitution.

Make me a terrorist sympathizer?? :confused:

How does my saying that I am a moderate muslim and believe in the American democratic process and the Constitution.

Don't even try that bullshit with me you cocksucker. I've read you claim that the US deserved 9/11. I've read you refuse to condemn Hamass. I've read your bullshit about bringing Sharia to the US. You're no moderate. In fact I don't believe there is any such thing as a moderate Muslim.

In fact I don't believe there is any such thing as a moderate Muslim.
Sounds like a personal problem. :eusa_angel:

btw I never said America deserved 9/11

(but we all know how much you like to make things up) :cuckoo:

Don't even try that bullshit with me you cocksucker. I've read you claim that the US deserved 9/11. I've read you refuse to condemn Hamass. I've read your bullshit about bringing Sharia to the US. You're no moderate. In fact I don't believe there is any such thing as a moderate Muslim.

What were you saying about never calling people names? Hypocrite? Liar? Yep. You're all of those!

Con...i have known Sunni for a good 2 years now....i have never seen him say that the US deserved 9/11...if he did you will have to show me....and i dont see him being a Muslim like that big mouth asshole in Yemen....Sunni,to me,comes off as an American who just happens to be a Muslim....and i am willing to bet he knows the difference as to being a Muslim here,as to being one in Saudi Arabia....just sayin.....

Now you are being silly.

I choose truth over appearance. My message has alway's been about reform to you. True reform, not the appearance of reform, to satisfy the unsuspecting.
To put God first in all things, includes surrendering our preconceived notions To His will, His Precepts. We are All created with different measures of the same Nature Sunni, and accountable to Him first in all things. Through Conscience, we communicate with him. I'm not telling what your conscience should say or not say, I am only saying, look to it.

We are all going through changes Sunni, not just Islam. Reform is a part of all of our lives.
It is good that you consider as a group, to learn from the ways of the world around you. I truly hope nobody punishes you for doing that.

Con...i have known Sunni for a good 2 years now....i have never seen him say that the US deserved 9/11...if he did you will have to show me....and i dont see him being a Muslim like that big mouth asshole in Yemen....Sunni,to me,comes off as an American who just happens to be a Muslim....and i am willing to bet he knows the difference as to being a Muslim here,as to being one in Saudi Arabia....just sayin.....
Islam in Saudia Arabia reflects Saudi culture and tradition.

Islam in Indonesia reflects their culture and tradition.

Same with Egypt, Malaysia, Turkey, etc.

So to will Islam in the U.S. reflect American values and customs.

And moderate muslims like me will help shape the destiny of Islam in America. :cool:

if you don't like being virtualy strip searched and molested don't fly....

BUt but but, we have a right to fly goddammit.

Yes, we do. Just like we have a right to walk down the street and not be subjected to random searches, unless we happen to be in New York City. The fact that people let the government scare them into being searched without cause in airports does not make it right.

Forum List

Back