Should LGBT people be allowed to adopt kids?

Joy4Uall

VIP Member
Mar 27, 2017
My question is: should LGBT people be allowed to adopt kids?

I'm sensing a lot of Biblically-inspired hatred of gays on this forum, but I'm hoping that people of compassion and reason will rise to the occasion and reply "yes, they should be allowed to adopt kids!"

Maybe my hope in humanity is misplaced.

I'm sensing a lot of Biblically-inspired hatred of gays on this forum, but I'm hoping that people of compassion and reason will rise to the occasion and reply "yes, they should be allowed to adopt kids!"

No. Children are best served by having a male and female role model. It is not ethical for people who prefer to have sex with the same gender to adopt kids. It is selfish for them to do so. That isn't ethical. That is selfishness.

Took one post didn't it. Americans will always require some out group to oppress, it's just who we are.

Took one post didn't it. Americans will always require some out group to oppress, it's just who we are.
What "out group" is being oppressed in the OP??

The LGBT community just wants to fit right into society.
upload_2017-4-17_16-8-57.png

Fuck off halfwit.

No. Children are best served by having a male and female role model. It is not ethical for people who prefer to have sex with the same gender to adopt kids. It is selfish for them to do so. That isn't ethical. That is selfishness.
As Scientific Humanism rises, and religions recede, these hateful attitudes I'm happy to say will be replaced with more loving, more compassionate attitudes. That will be a glorious day!

Fuck off halfwit.
Fentoons most reasonable post to date.

Fuck off halfwit.
Could I request that we keep this civilized, and that when someone asks you an honest question that you respect them enough to at least give a legitimate (at least one sentence) answer? I don't always answer every single question posed to me, but I do try.

As Scientific Humanism rises, and religions recede, these hateful attitudes I'm happy to say will be replaced with more loving, more compassionate attitudes. That will be a glorious day!
I wouldn't hold your breath. We live in a cyclical universe. You might want to look up the saeculum cycle.

Children should be raised by a mother and a father.

Fuck off halfwit.
Fentoons most reasonable post to date.
That halfwit's got a 49% surplus on you.

Fuck off halfwit.
Could I request that we keep this civilized, and that when someone asks you an honest question that you respect them enough to at least give a legitimate (at least one sentence) answer? I don't always answer every single question posed to me, but I do try.
Nah, not here. If you couldn't figure it out fuck off.

Forum List

Back