Should Illegal Polish Immigrants In Chicago Be Deported?

My friend's grandmother came here from Europe she was in her 80s, they gave her Social Security.....go figure:eusa_eh:

Would rather politicians spent their time on things that actually matter than catering to their hater-base on crap like this.

Yes, that is....or was the law....they need to go home and re enter legally...and then I would welcome them as a citizen....the same goes for all foreigners who come here legally to become Americans. I probably speak for a lot of others...so I will...it is only the left that is, again, hung up on the race aspect of immigration...they want to use it to bash their opponents, and to separate new immigrants into manageable, uneducated groups according to race so they can use race to play them against the other racial groups to increase democrat power...

as an American conservative I want America to be a beacon of freedom to everyone around the world....but that means following our laws and traditions...so if our immigration system is messed up, which it is...we need to fix it....but that is no excuse to ignore the law....fix the law, then put immigrants through the legal system for becoming citizens.....

and to the racists in the democrat party, the white racist democrats, the black racist democrats and the Hispanic racist democrats....I, as an American conservative don't care about race....let anyone who wants to come here come here but do it legally and become a fellow American regardless to which country you were born in....America is unique....you become American not by birth, though that is one way, but by actively becoming a citizen.....embracing our ideas, and culture....

So screw the racists in the democrat party....we beat them in open war as they tried to keep one race enslaved, and through our political battle we can defeat them again....I hope....

Poland sounds like a dream compared to what this place is becoming. Who wouldn't want to live in Poland?

Then what the hell are you waiting for?
No polish roots. . .

actually, they probably have tougher immigration laws in Ploand and wouldn't even think of allowing the crap we,allow here in the U.S.....which is always funny to consider when the dems complain about our immigration policy when the Mexican policies are draconian......

Chicago is home to some 70,000 Polish illegal immigrants, second only to the city's undocumented Mexican population.
only the ones with dark skin

all the white white ones can stay, b/c we all know it's ok to be a white criminal b/c we don't want laws enforced equally

unlike leftist that don't want them enforced at all

Poland sounds like a dream compared to what this place is becoming. Who wouldn't want to live in Poland?

No polish roots. . .

Apply anyway. I'm sure they will be moved by your deep love of their nation.

I wouldn't want to. I believe in family before economic opportunity or political regime. My ROOTS are here you dingbat. Apparently you didn't get the message behind my post.

I didn't think the poles should have come here in the first place. I fail to ever see why folks would leave family behind for opportunity. Family and community are always more important.

Someone needs to stay HERE and suffer the fools that run this place and try to save the world. If not me, who? If not now, when?

No polish roots. . .

Apply anyway. I'm sure they will be moved by your deep love of their nation.

I wouldn't want to.

Then STFU about it. If you're not happy here, we have no need for the likes of you.

Family and community are always more important.

Unless you can't feed them or clothe them adequately in your home country.....

Deport them to Kenya! ( Sarcasm )

In my opinion it would be a no for any undocumented worker that is paying their taxes. Now if they are living off the social welfare system illegally or are here to rape the system then yes send them home, but if working, willing to pay taxes, and have not broken any laws except coming or staying here illegally then they should be allow to stay.

I know some American citizens I wouldn't mind deporting back to Europe but that is a different story and not what you were asking.

It's alleged that a couple of the 9-11 terrorists were in the country with expired visas but Clinton couldn't take time from his sodomy adventures to do much about it. Does anybody disagree with the concept that any illegal alien, English, Irish, French, German, Russian or African should be deported or jailed or both?

Deport them to Kenya! ( Sarcasm )

In my opinion it would be a no for any undocumented worker that is paying their taxes. Now if they are living off the social welfare system illegally or are here to rape the system then yes send them home, but if working, willing to pay taxes, and have not broken any laws except coming or staying here illegally then they should be allow to stay.

I know some American citizens I wouldn't mind deporting back to Europe but that is a different story and not what you were asking.

In my opinion it would be a no for any undocumented worker that is paying their taxes.

How can any illegal alien be paying their taxes?

Forum List

Back