Should illegal immigrants be recieving foodstamps and medical care

So should Mexicans in the USA illegally be receiving medical procedures in the USA that they could not get in Mexico, and should an illegal immigrant get free food in the USA.

The question if you say yes that they should is, why the fuck do you pay for food and medical care?

Democrats are retarded

Difficult questions. I'd suggest doing a little empathy exercise before making the attempt to answer them.
Who will have empathy when the USA defaults on its 20 trillion dollar debt?
Since I have plenty of Gold, Silver, freeze dried foods, and ammo, I am not really worried about the problem that the liberals have created.

So should Mexicans in the USA illegally be receiving medical procedures in the USA that they could not get in Mexico, and should an illegal immigrant get free food in the USA.

The question if you say yes that they should is, why the fuck do you pay for food and medical care?

Democrats are retarded

Difficult questions. I'd suggest doing a little empathy exercise before making the attempt to answer them.

We won't. And if we did. It wouldn't be due to feeding some hungry people or curing some sick people.

Try that empathy thing. It clears up so much of the haziness.
Venezuela is on the brink of a complete economic collapse
The only question now is whether Venezuela's government or economy will completely collapse first.

The key word there is "completely." Both are well into their death throes. Indeed, Venezuela's ruling party just lost congressional elections that gave the opposition a veto-proof majority, and it's hard to see that getting any better for them any time soon — or ever. Incumbents, after all, don't tend to do too well when, according to the International Monetary Fund, their economy shrinks 10 percent one year, an additional 6 percent the next, and inflation explodes to 720 percent.
That liberal empathy works so well, in making everyone equal. Equally poor and equally miserable.

Democrats are retarded

We won't. And if we did. It wouldn't be due to feeding some hungry people or curing some sick people.

Do you have empathy for the Americans who do not have jobs?

Clearly you do not, so on their behalf eat shit fuck off and die.

Democrats are retarded

Since I have plenty of Gold, Silver, freeze dried foods, and ammo, I am not really worried about the problem that the liberals have created.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we have a doomsday prepper in the group

e783e060d9f4d89d882ba819cc41e824--lol-funny-funny-humor.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

photo_zpse837f05d.jpg

Democrats are retarded

If we do what you want to do with our immigrant population, lots more Americans would be without jobs.

Democrats are retarded

If we do what you want to do with our immigrant population, lots more Americans would be without jobs.
THAT IS A BLATANT LIE
THE MAJORITY OF ILLEGALS Apply for Entitlements.
The rest who are working illegally work under the table far below minimum wage or the acceptable wage for any profession.
There are carpenters, painters, brick layers, and other people in the construction trades for instance, that in some areas where Illegal Labor is abused most, cannot find work because Construction companies are Illegally Employing Illegals and paying them pennies on the dollar.

BOOT THEM OUT, and PROSECUTE THE CONTRACTORS!

Democrats are retarded
The only way they could be getting food stamps is with a fake ID...
The hell you say, apparently you haven't been watching for the past eight years, OR you don't live around any of them.

Pseudocons have this idea in their heads that Mexicans are all rapists and criminals.

In actuality the vast, vast majority of illegals who come here are here to work their asses off to help their starving and suffering families back in their native country. They are family men and deeply religious.

In short, they are of the quality which the bigoted tards claim they themselves are. Hardworking, family oriented, and devoutly Christian.

It's incredibly stupid and shortsighted to alienate these people with stereotypes of rapists and criminals.

The fact is our immigration quota system is entirely fucked up and is badly in need of reform. Most of these people are here out of simple supply and demand, and our quota system should reflect this.

Democrats are retarded

What did I say I want to do with the American illegal immigrants?

I ask a fucking question and you saw a quote.

See a shrink

THAT IS A BLATANT LIE
The rest who are working illegally work under the table far below minimum wage or the acceptable wage for any profession.
There are carpenters, painters, brick layers, and other people in the construction trades for instance, that in some areas where Illegal Labor is abused most, cannot find work because Construction companies are Illegally Employing Illegals and paying them pennies on the dollar.

Man. I sure wish you were as smart as you think you are. Then I could expect you to understand the reasons why you are so awesomely wrong.

THAT IS A BLATANT LIE

Man. I sure wish you were as smart as you think you are. Then I could expect you to understand the reasons why you are so awesomely wrong.
Your Illegal Mexican Landscaper probably agrees with you.

If you are wondering why? Jesus said it was okay, and people do claim this is a Christian nation....Can't have it both ways, or you ain't getting the golden ticket to Heaven...

All of your posts in this line are ludicrous, Jesus didn't say a damn thing about stealing from one person and giving it to another. You are so full your eyes smell like the rest of the leftist shit.

The only thing illegals should get is a one way ticket back to where they came from, and instructions on how to legally enter this country.

THAT IS A BLATANT LIE

If you think what OT posted is wrong you are one dumb subhuman. I guess you must be a leftist communist indoctrinee.

Obviously not. Taking care of residents of a failing country is only enabling.
Financially, we need to get back on our own feet before helping others.

It's just like an individual, if you keep providing for your kids, they will never strike out on their own and make changes to be self sufficient.

Also you don't bankrupt yourself continuing to try to support someone else, because the only thing that can happen is you both wind up in ruins.

Common sense.
That's rather ludicrous, how many infants have their own jobs for self support, and toddlers to 12 years old, how many have jobs to support themselves...

granted they were pretty bad ass...

Democrats are retarded

Yeah, that works if you really know how to do it, but most people have no idea how to survive even with all of that stuff. It is better to assemble a large force, petition the government for redress, and then remove the option of any resistance. Hopefully if things work out we will begin to see the redress with the attempt to try one of the organizers of the free speech gatherings that has been charged with two felonies and one misdemeanor for protecting himself by pepper spraying an attacker. I guess the venue doesn't believe a woman or elderly person, or anyone at all has a right to self defense. The call will be to action against all of the members of antifa who attacked ANYONE with anything at all to be charged then, and an acquittal for any of them would be a reason to stage a riot like the world has never seen. Time to bring it home to leftist that THEY are seen as the shit, and the terrorist in this country just because they have the press to push their agenda and spread their lies they consider themselves as judge jury and executioners. I see them as a TERRORIST THREAT to be eliminated completely with NO quarter.

If you are wondering why? Jesus said it was okay, and people do claim this is a Christian nation....Can't have it both ways, or you ain't getting the golden ticket to Heaven...

All of your posts in this line are ludicrous, Jesus didn't say a damn thing about stealing from one person and giving it to another. You are so full your eyes smell like the rest of the leftist shit.
As far as taxes, he did mention something to the effect..If you think taxation is stealing, your in the wrong nation. This country has taxed people from the start in one way or another..

As far as taxes, he did mention something to the effect..If you think taxation is stealing, your in the wrong nation. This country has taxed people from the start in one way or another..
I don't mind taxation, mind waste and irresponsible spending, based on greed

I don't mind taxation, mind waste and irresponsible spending, based on greed
So do I, yet they flaunt it like we have no power to do anything..

Forum List

Back