Should I Run For Local Office?

LE arrests 25 Calif. motorcycle gang leaders and associated
The Associated Press

Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.- Twenty-five leaders and associates of the Vagos motorcycle club were arrested following one of the largest coordinated law enforcement probes ever conducted in Southern California, authorities said.

Thursday's operation involved 700 personnel from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and local police and sheriff's departments.

"The Vagos are a ruthless criminal biker gang that virtually held our communities hostage" by dealing in "guns, drugs and death," said John Torres, a special agent in charge with the ATF.

"Operation 22 Green," as it was called, targeted Vagos associates in five Southern California counties. Green is the club's chosen color and 22 corresponds to V, the 22nd letter of the alphabet.

More than 80 search and arrest warrants were issued and 25 people were taken into custody Thursday on federal or state charges that included firearms and drug violations. Another five people already were in custody.

LE arrests 25 Calif. motorcycle gang leaders and associated
Wow... nice find sb, even if it is over THREE YEARS ago. I was unaware of that. But, there's a few tough eggs in every basket. The Vagos is big club, and I'm sure some chapters are worse than others.

Last edited:
Go for it.

It's such a noble profession.

actually it is

but only if the elected choose to be statesmen and not politicians

where they serve the public's interests rather than their own

but i both understand and agree with your point; those who actually meet that high standard could be counted on one hand with fingers left over

What you should do Pale Rider you little bitch is go fuck yourself.

Ooooohh c'mooooon snuggy..... YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT.... loser.... probably not....
laughing-019.gif

Last edited:

Ooooohh c'mooooon snuggy..... YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT.... loser.... probably not....
laughing-019.gif
all I have to say in regards to your avatar since I cannot send you a PM is " I am an indian outlaw, my girlfriends a chipaewa, all my friends call me bear claw." Man where is Paul Revere and the Raiders when you need them?
Also I suppose to ask if there is carrousel near you and if you need help with tourism my father can help.
And Pale I don't agree with most of what you do but if you have passion which I think you do, go for it. I am a liberal but I am strong believer in cleaning out civil servants and their below par performances.

laughing-019.gif
all I have to say in regards to your avatar since I cannot send you a PM is " I am an indian outlaw, my girlfriends a chipaewa, all my friends call me bear claw." Man where is Paul Revere and the Raiders when you need them?
Also I suppose to ask if there is carrousel near you and if you need help with tourism my father can help.
And Pale I don't agree with most of what you do but if you have passion which I think you do, go for it. I am a liberal but I am strong believer in cleaning out civil servants and their below par performances.

I'm a whole 1/16 Cherokee Indian. Mother an 1/8, grandmother 1/4, great grandmother 1/2, and then no one knows which was the full blooded Indian parent. But if it continued true to form, it should be my great great grandmother. I'm going to find out somehow, someday.

I very much appreciate your comments, but what about this carousel? The only one I know of is up inside the House On The Rock.

and no you cant be critical of obama sitting and listening to a bigoted preacher then claim you were unaware of some of the 'rough edges' of a motor club you road with...and there are more than a few rough edges ...

the issue of it being 3 yrs old ...no point...it takes years for the fed to build cases against these people who are drug dealers and thugs....

Pale LOL, I never believed for a minute that any part of the Vargo's were stand up citizens, lol, I have rode for to many years to believe that, but someone sent me to a site that has actually audio of you threatening another member , a answering machine, telling him the Vargo's are going to get him , he better never come to Nevada, lol, the point I am making man is if a broken down ol Trucker/biker can find this info out don't you think others might?

and no you cant be critical of obama sitting and listening to a bigoted preacher then claim you were unaware of some of the 'rough edges' of a motor club you road with...and there are more than a few rough edges ...

the issue of it being 3 yrs old ...no point...it takes years for the fed to build cases against these people who are drug dealers and thugs....
The Vagos aren't racists, and I hung around them for a couple years, and no longer do.

obama sat front and center listening to his racist preacher for TWENTY YEARS, and didn't throw him under the bus until he wanted to be President. The COUNTRY forgave obama and he's now President. I think my little town would forgive me, and I'll still be mayor.

Pale LOL, I never believed for a minute that any part of the Vargo's were stand up citizens, lol, I have rode for to many years to believe that, but someone sent me to a site that has actually audio of you threatening another member , a answering machine, telling him the Vargo's are going to get him , he better never come to Nevada, lol, the point I am making man is if a broken down ol Trucker/biker can find this info out don't you think others might?

Well Jeff, I've been told I'm not to discuss that issue here on this board, so as not to start any type of board war. But if you'd like to know the truth of the matter, PM me.

And yes, I WORKED with two Vagos, and I know for a fact they were decent guys, and I know for a fact they weren't into anything illegal.

Last edited:
Most of us have probably associated with or are related to someone with a less then pristeen criminal record sometime in our lives, maybe even bent the rules a little ourselves?It would take a lot more disclosure than that to stop me voting for someone, especially given the behaviour a lot of the elected officials get up to once in office.
I have to look them in the eyes, then I'd know.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back