Should I join Facebook?

my sister pretty much forced me to join but now I don't mind it, I get to see pictures of my nephews on a regular basis.

I was just looking at facebook and saw a picture of one of my Ex girlfriends from HS.

The years have not been kind.

I hear that's another drawback. You join facebook and suddenly start getting all wrinkly.

Should I join Facebook?

Glad you joined Facebook, but be careful what you write next time.

Q6umM-500x392.jpg

THIS is how you put the Face in the Book | Emails From Crazy People

LOL!

But now I have another Facebook dilemma. I want to post pics of my latest get together with an old friend and his new girlfriend. But what if his last girlfriend, who I am friends with, asks to be my Facebook Friend and then sees the pics of her ex and his new girlfriend at the get together? He had asked me not to tell her the new girlfriend was coming.
And then, what do I do if his previous to this last girlfriend, who is also a friend of mine, gets mad if I post pics of her that he can see?

It seems like you should be able to block certain friends from seeing certain photos. I'm sure I'm not the only one to have encountered this kind of problem.

strollingbones, where are you? I need your advice!!

Should I join Facebook?

Q6umM-500x392.jpg

LOL!

But now I have another Facebook dilemma. I want to post pics of my latest get together with an old friend and his new girlfriend. But what if his last girlfriend, who I am friends with, asks to be my Facebook Friend and then sees the pics of her ex and his new girlfriend at the get together? He had asked me not to tell her the new girlfriend was coming.
And then, what do I do if his previous to this last girlfriend, who is also a friend of mine, gets mad if I post pics of her that he can see?

It seems like you should be able to block certain friends from seeing certain photos. I'm sure I'm not the only one to have encountered this kind of problem.

I think if you accept them as friends, they can see everything.

Soldiers banned from MySpace and Facebook
Soldiers have been told to stop using social networking websites like MySpace and Facebook, after military officials ruled it could lead to a security breach.

Soldiers banned from MySpace and Facebook - Telegraph

:cuckoo:

That's not so crazy, as I said, the people in charge of MySpace and Facebook are bad programmers, there are too many security holes in them, not to mention that anything posted there is public.

my sister pretty much forced me to join but now I don't mind it, I get to see pictures of my nephews on a regular basis.
Same here. I'm enjoying the pics. Plus I'm a snoop.

Q6umM-500x392.jpg

LOL!

It seems to be so. I would have though something as famous as Facebook would be more user friendly. At least with my YouTube account I can make certain videos accessible to only those to whom I choose to make them accessible.

Shut up MountainMAn. I know what you thought when you read
"certain videos". It's not at all what you're thinking. I just like to be considerate and ask permission of my friends before I put anything on the net that they appear in.

LOL!

It seems to be so. I would have though something as famous as Facebook would be more user friendly. At least with my YouTube account I can make certain videos accessible to only those to whom I choose to make them accessible.

"certain videos". It's not at all what you're thinking. I just like to be considerate and ask permission of my friends before I put anything on the net that they appear in.

you can control who see's your pics, you can also have private albums that no one can see.
And you can make sure no one who isn't your friend can't see your page.

you can control who see's your pics, you can also have private albums that no one can see.
And you can make sure no one who isn't your friend can't see your page.

One of the biggest problems I see is who and how many people you accept as friends. Maybe there are other security issues I'm not aware of.

Forum List

Back