Should I join Facebook?

I like it, but don't spend too much time on there. I prefer the freedom of USMB to speak my mind anonymously. I try to keep my facebook G-rated, which is really fucking hard for a hard-assed bitch with a serious potty mouth. :eusa_whistle:

hahahahahahahaha!

Your friends will get annoyed when you ask them to be your friend.

:eusa_eh: 'Friends' wouldn't...

Come on, those messages in my email asking me to be a friend are annoying as hell. The facebook site is annoying to visit.

Most people on any "friends" list just want the link back so they can look popular to. On here I just click accept, though on here I know them before hand anyway so yeah, they are friends. On Youtube I only accept those who have posted comments on my vids, but they have "subscribers" as well to differentiate between the two.

:eusa_eh: 'Friends' wouldn't...

Come on, those messages in my email asking me to be a friend are annoying as hell. The facebook site is annoying to visit.

Huh? Are you on there against your will or something? That simply doesn't make sense :)

I'm not on Facebook but I get emails all the time from people who have joined asking me to be their friend.

You seem a little upset that I don't like Facebook?

Huh? Are you on there against your will or something? That simply doesn't make sense :)

I'm not on Facebook but I get emails all the time from people who have joined asking me to be their friend.

The scary thing about Facebook is that it's even more "clickish" than here ... :eek:

It just doesn't make an ounce of sense to get upset at your friends (not strangers) that want to befriend you on facebook as well. And no, I'm not upset at all, I'm just looking for a hint logic in your sentiment there.

I am YUKON and my advice to you is in bold-type following each of your questions. Good luck "teeny-bopper".

Will boring old boyfriends want to reconnect with me?
HIGHLY UNLIKELY. THEY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LIKE

Will I feel inadequate if my Friends list is not very big?
YOU ARE INADEQUATE OR YOU WOULDN'T BE ASKING THESE OUTRAGEOUS QUESTIONS.

Will it take over my life?
WHAT LIFE? IF YOU NEED FACEBOOK YOU HAVE NO LIFE !

All of these things worry me but I would like to see and share pics.
THEN WHY ASK ADVICE? YOU SEEM TO HAVE MADE UP YOUR FEABLE MIND !

Any advice?
GET HELP IMMEDIATELY YOU NEED IT !

Last edited:
I am YUKON and my advice to you is in bold-type following each of your questions. Good luck "teeny-bopper".

Any advice?

Yukon is just jealous, he can't make real friends himself.

AllieBumba,

I simply point out the facts to the poor child, she needs help.

OK girls, before we turn a fun thread into a not fun thread, let me see if I can do my thang I do so well. :smoke:

Sarah is NOT on Facebook, she just gets sick of the emails requesting her to join,or be friends to those who are members.

Nesa is saying,hey, why would you turn down a friend's friend request on FB.

Sarah's not a member, that's why she turns it down.

Kitten likes youtube.

Anguille may or may not join, if she has to show her REAL pic,, probably not! :lol:

The scary thing about Facebook is that it's even more "clickish" than here ... :eek:

I'll bet. The cliques on here are kind of friendly as cliques go though.

OK girls, before we turn a fun thread into a not fun thread, let me see if I can do my thang I do so well. :smoke:

Sarah is NOT on Facebook, she just gets sick of the emails requesting her to join,or be friends to those who are members.

Kitten likes youtube.

Anguille may or may not join, if she has to show her REAL pic,, probably not! :lol:

Zactly! :)

Any advice?

So everybody declined your Facebook friends requests, eh?

Kitten likes youtube.

Yeppers! Youtube rules! ... for the most part. :razz:

Quote Kitten Koder:

Yukon is just jealous, he can't make real friends himself.

What I wonder is why do any of you take Yukon seriously? He's some dude posing as an ex-wacked out Priest, haven't you all figured that one out yet?

Kitten likes youtube.

Oh, I see... for some reason I thought she was on there... :eusa_angel: My bad! Sorry Sarah!

I figured out what to do. I joined under an alias and used my real pic. That way no one can search me out by name unless they know my alias.

I'm glad I did that too because it freaked me out when it gave me a list of people I know in real life to request as friends. It got the names from my email contact list. Not sure I like that.

Forum List

Back