Should I Believe 'em About Bachmann??

A thread dedicated to Bachman apoligization!!!

I am just loving it!

Clean off those specs, Citi...

...here, let me set you on the correct path...it reveals the aptitude of the Left-wing attack dogs, doesn't speak to the rectitude of Ms. Bachmann.

Questions whether one should rely on the viewpoint of the Left...

Get it now?

everbody is attacked when they run for office, no matter what party or gender. get a grip. I doubt she will make it past the primaries. Many do not.

Last edited:
Sure, run when you're called out!!! It just goes to show that the rightists are total hypocrites when they talk about the left's "moral relativism". How do the BDs become heroes and Mumia becomes a pariah, when they both did the same thing?

konny, you couldn't call out a mouse.

i can read

Please...elaborate.
What part is a "myth"?

the part where those on the right claim to be morally superior to those on the left. i thought that was self evident

I know plenty of those on the left that are morally superior to many I know on the right...and visa versa.

I dont see morality a function of your politrical belief...I see it as a function of your upbringing.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Please...elaborate.
What part is a "myth"?

the part where those on the right claim to be morally superior to those on the left. i thought that was self evident

I know plenty of those on the left that are morally superior to many I know on the right...and visa versa.

I dont see morality a function of your politrical belief...I see it as a function of your upbringing.

and that would be correct

Forum List

Back