Should Gypsies go to India pro and contra

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I was informed there is a hidden plan by many right and far right activists across Europe to deport all Roma to India. The plan is not covered by the media and its secret. There are talks undergoing with the indian government. From facebook written by a friend who knows more then me.

It is already known that a whole collective of right-wing politicians across Europe are advocating a forced mass deportation of us to India, and there is evidence of underhand dealings going on with the Indian government -- who evidently want a quid pro quo if they are going to have ten million additional Dalits dumped on them. It seems to me inconceivable that we would be welcomed as honoured citizens given our low-caste origins and particularly so if we are deported by force; no-one ever wants deportees.

To me This makes as much sense as deporting "African Americans" "back" to Africa.

Gypsies are even less southasian then African Americans are African.

1-s2.0-S0960982212012602-gr2.jpg
RomaniStructure.png

Eventhough many Gypsies still retain a overwhelming "indian appearance" (but not all MANY also look "mixed" or even European).

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What do Romani people (pejoratively called as "Gypsies") look like to you?

And 80% trace their paternal line to India but only 20% of their maternal line can be traced to India. Some efforts by the indian government were made to recognise Romani as part of "Indian Diaspora" this doesnt include issuing visas or citizenship to them, or that they mass deport to India though. Its more of a symbolic movement and that the two cultures exchange and get closer like Roma language studies in India or Diaspora festivals in India etc.
Call to recognize Romas as Indian diaspora - Times of India

Mortimer

PLEASE do not link to other forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you hear this? Europian gypsies have nothing to do with India, but rather Romania...

Forum List

Back