Zone1 Should Google be forced to reveal it's search engine algorithms and change it if bias is found?

(SEO) = Search engine optimization

So you think the govt should force a private corporation to give up their most valuable asset for, reasons? Should Musk give up Twatter's algorithms for the same? His EV tech? SpaceX's tech? Should Bezos cough up his Amazon algorithms?

Might as well wish for a unicorn while you're at it.

What else would you like the government to help you strong arm?
Help the government to strong arm or is it the other way around ??

Last edited:
You've got choices.

Plenty on the interwebs that isn't controlled by Google.

Hell...I post here and not Facebook, Instagram, or G+ when that existed...although I do reply on X quite a bit now.
My "YouTube" is getting a lot of front cover (i.e. R-rated depictions on the front cover only), that are like click bait I guess... This is now popping up on these front covers, where as the front cover is depicting women with big boobs almost showing through very skimpy dress or in skimpy clothes doing the spits or other such things, but the videos are actually these fail army videos or blooper's videos that show blooper things or fail army things inside the video contents if click on the video to see what it is.

Of course one would click to see what was getting through in content when see this right ? 😂

Ok, so I thought to myself hmmm, so let me put this thing on restricted mode to see what happens, and nope it still keeps showing these front covers that most would consider R-rated covers even though the content isn't R-rated inside the video once click on it.

I guess it is click bait in the way people talk about click bait being, but the restricted mode should handle that right ??

So I sign out of YouTube in order to stop the front cover bombardment in this regard, and even with YouTube on restricted mode and me being signed out, the click bait covers are still getting through.

WTHeck ?

I remember when restricted mode on YouTube wouldn't let hardly any content get through, even if it was something that had you scratching your head about why a video was actually behind the restriction wall, otherwise when it had seemingly no illicit or R-rated content whatsoever involved on the cover or in the content of the restricted video..... You actually had to go to unrestricted mode to see the content that shouldn't have been behind the restricted wall at all to begin with. Weird stuff.

Forum List

Back