Debate Now Should Gay Couples Be Able to Adopt?

In reality, heterosexual families are normal, homosexual families are not normal. That sitcom reflected what Americans used to strive for. If it didn't it wouldn't have been so popular.
Not anymore

In todays Society, same sex marriage is accepted with the exception of some hateful conservatives. The fact that these couples raise families is no longer a big deal.

Families that are not normal are those who raise children in an atmosphere of bigotry, those who emotionally and physically abuse children, those who are indifferent to the needs of their children.

Those are the families that cause problems in our society

Mothers are female with female skills and temperaments
Fathers are male with male skills and temperaments.
Together, males and females provide a balanced, normal, typical example of what has been, through the ages, successful human societies.
Same sex families do not offer the same thing and, same sexes cannot create new human beings therefore, nature does not favor them.

The interaction between male and female is important, too.

My father showed me how to be a man.

My mother showed me what to look for in a wife.

Those were crucial examples, without which, I would have been at a serious disadvantage, especially in marrying a woman who came from a broken family that deprived her of these crucial examples; which put it entirely on me to bring this wisdom into the relationship.

But more crucial, still, was how the relationship between my parents, a man and a woman united inseparably in marriage, devoted to one another, and to their family, showed me how to have a similar relationship with my wife. Again, my wife was tragically deprived of this in her upbringing, which put it entirely on me to bring this crucial wisdom into the marriage.

Honestly I can see both sides of the argument of the pro-gay adopters and the anti-gay adopters.

One of my dearest friends is a gay woman. For a while, to please her religious family, she married a guy and they had two children together. He walked out on the marriage and the kids and wasn't heard from again for years. She started a relationship with another woman, who had a kid of her own from a similar situation.

All three of these kids grew up to go to college, get good jobs, and become parents of their own in heterosexual relationships.

Ideal family. Awesome. Let me know when you find one of those.

Not anymore

In todays Society, same sex marriage is accepted with the exception of some hateful conservatives. The fact that these couples raise families is no longer a big deal.

Apparently you think that B. Hussein O is a "hateful conservative"- he ran against Gay Marriage, you know.

Granted he's hateful, but in no known universe is the "Magic Negro" a conservative.

First of all I'm not good with adding rules so the only one that I got is stay on topic. Second of all even though homosexuality is against my religion, as long as a child is being loved and cared for properly and not indoctrinated I honestly don't really care if they're being raised by gorillas.

However B. Tatum is also making some sense here. The poor baby girl in this video is being robbed of her mother and every child deserves to have a mother or a motherly figure in their lives just as well as every child deserves to have a father or a father figure. So what do you guys think? Should gay couples be allowed to adopt infants and children?

How many children in this world abandoned by parents? Abused, neglected?
And a loving couple who just doesn't happen to conform to your religious beliefs wants to adopt and care for a child?
I'll take that over the hetero drunks/druggies that I see sire children on a daily basis.

I have made it quite obvious that I am a firm believer that the best situation for kids producing all kinds of benefits to them as well as the community is a responsible biological father and mother in the home. Children adopted by a loving mother and father who don't know they are adopted are usually just as well off unless they find out they are adopted. Then there is emotional conflict of why their real parent or parents didn't want them and all that. Evenso [sic] they have a good situation growing up.

My sister is adopted. It was never any secret that she was adopted nor do I think it could have been kept a secret. She definitely has some personality traits different from me, my brother, and any of our blood relatives. Between that, and knowing that she was adopted, I do think she ended up having some issues that she wouldn't have had if she had been raised in an intact biological family, but that was never an option regarding her. At some point, she did track down and form a relationship with her biological mother, and learned of the unfortunate circumstances of her conception and birth. They were not circumstances that offered any possibility of as good a life as she had as part of my family.

FACTS

* There are roughly 500,000 orphans registered in the USA, in orphanages.
This does NOT include homeless kids without parents, nor does it account for children removed from STRAIGHT households that abused their kids.

*There are PLENTY of homosexual people who don't use their sexuality as a virtue, sales gimmick, or reason to brainwash others.
There are LOTS of homo couples with kids, who raise their kids to be who THEY are, not what the parents want them to be. They let their kids live their lives as kids, not forcing them to become adults at 5 years old. But you will NEVER see this on the "news", simply because it isn't the brainwashing, pedophilic lunacy the leftoid media wants to shove down your throats.

*Plenty of kids waiting for homes get "aged out" simply because nobody wants to adopt over the age of 10. These kids that "age out" are evicted into the streets, adding to the homeless problem. AND it leaves them feeling like complete SHIT, because nobody wants them, and never has! You'd really rather a kid live like that, than have a decent home with a same sex couple that would give them a home, food, clothing, and medical care?

*With what the Pedocrats are doing to the nations kids now, these numbers are growing too. The system is already over crowded as it is, with little to no money funding these homes. Any home that has to close down because of "government cutbacks" has to evict ALL the kids into the streets, if they can't find other homes that will take them.

Sure, there needs to be strict rules and regulations, and I also think there should be strict psycho-evaluations on EVERYBODY that wants to adopt. But the point is..........there aren't enough people who want to adopt older kids or teens. They want babies, they want toddlers, they want "cute". These people aren't adopting kids, they are adopting narcissistic ego trips.........which usually ends up bad for the kid.

Yeah, there are plent of adopted kids that grow up fine and make a life for themselves, but the odds are higher that they won't.

Should Gay Couples Be Able to Adopt?​

This won't be the popular opinion but I'm going to say each situation should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. The authorities need to look at the specific couple and also weigh the needs of the child. Just as not all straight man-wife couples are the same, I'd expect some gay couples to be better than others, plus, for a child needing a home having placement problems, the right kid in the right place is better than a kid growing up in some orphanage adoption center unwanted.

My greater fear is finding state-run authorities capable of making good and wise decisions.

No, I mean a gay woman.

Obviously, there are no Lesbian Men.

Except for men from the Island of Lesbos...

I read Thucydides as well, so I know all about those Lesbians.

But if transmen are considered "men", wouldn't they be lesbian men if they are attracted to dames? They can only have lesbo sex, as they are biological broads.

Not anymore

Families that are not normal are those who raise children in an atmosphere of bigotry, those who emotionally and physically abuse children, those who are indifferent to the needs of their children.

Those are the families that cause problems in our society
Homosexual families can be the same and for you to single out heterosexuals proves that you are the most bigoted one of all. I'm not the one bringing up abuse, that comes from your cesspool of a brain.

Homosexual families can be the same and for you to single out heterosexuals proves that you are the most bigoted one of all. I'm not the one bringing up abuse, that comes from your cesspool of a brain.
You just don’t get what makes a good family environment and what makes a bad family environment.
It is not dependent on the sex of the parents

My sister is adopted. It was never any secret that she was adopted nor do I think it could have been kept a secret. She definitely has some personality traits different from me, my brother, and any of our blood relatives. Between that, and knowing that she was adopted, I do think she ended up having some issues that she wouldn't have had if she had been raised in an intact biological family, but that was never an option regarding her. At some point, she did track down and form a relationship with her biological mother, and learned of the unfortunate circumstances of her conception and birth. They were not circumstances that offered any possibility of as good a life as she had as part of my family.
The one thing I always think about with adoption, is that the child was CHOSEN by the parents but, is not genetically part of the family. Children genetically part of the family have a different bond but, parents will love each child the same. IMO, it's more honest to let the child know they were adopted (specially chosen from others to be part of a family). Sometimes we can't choose our situations and can only pray for a good outcome.

You just don’t get what makes a good family environment and what makes a bad family environment.
It is not dependent on the sex of the parents
I never mentioned environment but now that you bring it up, a NORMAL family can only be created by a biological male and a biological female. Now, isn't that the BEST 'environment' for a young child? :itsok:

No, I mean a gay woman.

Obviously, there are no Lesbian Men.
guy-confused.jpg

I'll take that over the hetero drunks/druggies that I see sire children on a daily basis.

True.

This won't be the popular opinion but I'm going to say each situation should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. The authorities need to look at the specific couple and also weigh the needs of the child. Just as not all straight man-wife couples are the same, I'd expect some gay couples to be better than others, plus, for a child needing a home having placement problems, the right kid in the right place is better than a kid growing up in some orphanage adoption center unwanted.

My greater fear is finding state-run authorities capable of making good and wise decisions.

I agree with you one hundred percent.

gays adopt for a status symbol, not for the benefit of the child
children are like pets to them

Not all of the time. I think that Baron would make a great father. 😊

Forum List

Back