Debate Now Should Gay Couples Be Able to Adopt?

In the very long ago days when gays could not marry and gay couples could not adopt, the adoption of a child was very complicated and very expensive. Naturally, forming gay families became a specialty of mine.

I had an opportunity to follow quite a few of these families to the adulthood of the child. The most successful had an opposite sex mentor for the child. It could be a grandparent, aunt or uncle, close friend. Sometimes even the birth mother.

Children from gay parents who did not take this extra step became dysfunctional adults. But, curiously enough, dysfunctional in the same way as children from a family of divorce. It was not specifically gay parents that caused this inability to form strong relationships. It was the singular exposure to a same sex household. Heterosexual single parents have to do the exact same exposure to secure adult mentors for the child. Single parents whether hetero or gay certainly don't do their children any favors in bringing and endless procession of special friends to meet the child. All the kid learns is to trust no one.

Yet single parents often times cannot help their situation.

Mothers offer a wide range of skills and temperaments
Fathers offer a wide range of skills and temperaments

Same sex families offer the same wide range
Mothers are female with female skills and temperaments
Fathers are male with male skills and temperaments.
Together, males and females provide a balanced, normal, typical example of what has been, through the ages, successful human societies.
Same sex families do not offer the same thing and, same sexes cannot create new human beings therefore, nature does not favor them.

Absolutely they should and on top of that, they already are so this is a moot post.

Mothers are female with female skills and temperaments
Fathers are male with male skills and temperaments.
Together, males and females provide a balanced, normal, typical example of what has been, through the ages, successful human societies.
Same sex families do not offer the same thing and, same sexes cannot create new human beings therefore, nature does not favor them.
Yes, in a 1950s Sitcom kind of way

1689211761836.jpeg

In reality, families are much more complex and have a wide range of emotional support, skills, parenting ability to offer children.

First of all I'm not good with adding rules so the only one that I got is stay on topic. Second of all even though homosexuality is against my religion, as long as a child is being loved and cared for properly and not indoctrinated I honestly don't really care if they're being raised by gorillas.

However B. Tatum is also making some sense here. The poor baby girl in this video is being robbed of her mother and every child deserves to have a mother or a motherly figure in their lives just as well as every child deserves to have a father or a father figure. So what do you guys think? Should gay couples be allowed to adopt infants and children?

I have made it quite obvious that I am a firm believer that the best situation for kids producing all kinds of benefits to them as well as the community is a responsible biological father and mother in the home. Children adopted by a loving mother and father who don't know they are adopted are usually just as well off unless they find out they are adopted. Then there is emotional conflict of why their real parent or parents didn't want them and all that. Evenso they have a good situation growing up.

When that isn't possible for all children, a responsible husband and wife should have priority in adopting children simply because they can give the child the closest thing to a normal family dynamic and role models.

But certainly a loving responsible gay couple and/or a single parent can offer a child a better situation than being unwanted and unloved.

So the traditional couple gets preference. But the law should not forbid other from adopting. And all should have to pass a rigorous background check before an innocent child is handed over to them.

Yes, in a 1950s Sitcom kind of way

View attachment 803969

In reality, families are much more complex and have a wide range of emotional support, skills, parenting ability to offer children.
In reality, heterosexual families are normal, homosexual families are not normal. That sitcom reflected what Americans used to strive for. If it didn't it wouldn't have been so popular.

That makes the attempt to label same sex parents as child abusers ludicrous
I never called homos child abusers I said they are not normal and cannot supply the same environment as a heterosexual family. You seem to be in denial of nature.

Yes, we saw how the Zulocks, for example, “loved” their two boys. So much, they they rented them out for others to “love” as well.

There are straight couples who do the same thing.

The crazy thing is that the average Homo doesn't want to adopt children. The only reason any do is because they are politically active and looking to get a rise out of the normative population.

The average homo would just as soon hang out with his homo friends in the nation's urban gayborhoods, as well as highway rest stops and playing banjos in the woods of the South.

Actually going to PTA meetings, paying orthodontic bills and taking kids to soccer practice is the last thing the average Homo wants to be involved with. They'd rather spend their evenings playing "hide the sausage" with Mr. Sphincter.

But they will still try to do this, because it honks off the "straight arrows" as they refer to us normative folks as.

I have made it quite obvious that I am a firm believer that the best situation for kids producing all kinds of benefits to them as well as the community is a responsible biological father and mother in the home. Children adopted by a loving mother and father who don't know they are adopted are usually just as well off unless they find out they are adopted. Then there is emotional conflict of why their real parent or parents didn't want them and all that. Evenso they have a good situation growing up.

When that isn't possible for all children, a responsible husband and wife should have priority in adopting children simply because they can give the child the closest thing to a normal family dynamic and role models.

But certainly a loving responsible gay couple and/or a single parent can offer a child a better situation than being unwanted and unloved.

So the traditional couple gets preference. But the law should not forbid other from adopting. And all should have to pass a rigorous background check before an innocent child is handed over to them.
Yes heterosexual couples should be first in line for adoption however, the gay movement will never agree to that.

Actually I'm adopted myself. I don't have a biological mother and father but they're still my mother and father and I find that I have always been in the best situation possible. I wouldn't trade my parents for anything in the world. Biological or not, it doesn't mean anything to me, and I have always known that I'm adopted btw.

Forum List

Back