Should Democrats be given 30 million new voters ?

Well, like i said, there is a difference between people who want to come here and be Americans, and those who want to just come here for the money and then go back to retire in their country of origin. i would agree we need to be doing something about the wages being driven down. your right, but I wouldnt blame that on legal immigrants, its the fault of either our government or the corporations who hire these people. There is something to be said for limiting these visas but to totaly shut down legal immigrants, I just have to disagree with . Of course, now that we have SO MANY illegal immigrants living here, it sort of ruins it for the legal ones. Its not their fault.

What's your objection to entirely shutting down immigration?

We did it in the past.
Only temporarily you covenantly left that out.

So what's your objection?
Racist fucks like you wanting it .

In other words, you have no rational objection.

There's nothing inherently racist about shutting down immigration. The only people who object to it are traitorous scumbags like you who want to flood this country with cheap labor from third world countries - Democrats, in other words.
False your obvious racism is not rational.
It's both logical and reasonable to obstruct mentally ill fucks like you

I get your point, but HI-Bs represent a very small fraction of LEGAL immigrants. I think that is a seperate issue that could be handled. Anyone who would wait ten years and go through the hoops of what it takes to come here Legaly, is most likely WORTH having here. They will be the ones from their country who are the most driven and will likely start businesses and add to the economy. On average they would be light years ahead of illegal immigrants.

They driving down the wages of American citizens, and it doesn't take 10 years to get an H1-B. They can be obtained in a matter of months or even weeks. There are tens of thousands of kids with college diplomas in fields like computer science that can't get a job. Why should we import more of these people?

Well, like i said, there is a difference between people who want to come here and be Americans, and those who want to just come here for the money and then go back to retire in their country of origin. i would agree we need to be doing something about the wages being driven down. your right, but I wouldnt blame that on legal immigrants, its the fault of either our government or the corporations who hire these people. There is something to be said for limiting these visas but to totaly shut down legal immigrants, I just have to disagree with . Of course, now that we have SO MANY illegal immigrants living here, it sort of ruins it for the legal ones. Its not their fault.

We did it in the past.

There's always room for someone who is bringing skill and not going to be a burden on society.

Not true when we already have an oversupply of people with those skills.

If you stopped all legal immigration tomorrow , it wouldn't make a difference along side whats happening with Illegal immigrants. Better to focus on the real problem. Immigrants who come here Legally are generally very patriotic I believe and value being Americans, i think your using a very broad brush, thats all.

I have no idea what the above is supposed to mean, but the problem is immigration of people from third world countries willing to work for below market wages. It doesn't matter whether they are legal or illegal. Furthermore, my experience is that even these immigrants tend to vote Democrat, which isn't going to help getting the problem solved.
Democrats aren't the problem it's cronic fucks like you who are luckily you will always be in the minority.

Why don't Republicans try "earning" those 30 million voters?

You would think all those Catholic pro-family values, anti-abortion, anti-gay Hispanics would be slam dunk GOP voters...
There is a reason why Republicans should WANT Hispanic illegal immigrants to remain in the USA and to be provided with a path to citizenship: the issue of abortion. Foreign born Latinos oppose abortion by a margin of nearly 2-to 1.
On the issue of abortion, Hispanics overall have long been more likely to say it should be illegal in all or most cases. Over the last decade, this view has not changed much among all Hispanics, with between 51% and 57% saying abortion should be illegal in all or most cases (Pew Research Center, 2014c)...
Foreign-born Latinos oppose abortion by a margin of nearly 2-to-1: 60% say it should be illegal in all or most cases, while just 35% say it should be legal. By contrast, 51% of U.S.-born Latinos think abortion should be legal, while 43% think it should be illegal.
See Views of Abortion

Legal immigration works great and adds the flavour of other cultures, but its important that we know who those people are, so that they do not have criminal records or have skills to offer. Its also important that they are comming here because they want to be Americans and not just coming here for the money.

Legal immigration needs to be stopped as well. How does it "work great?" The wages of software consultants hasn't increased in 15 years because of all the H1-Bs corporations have imported from India

I get your point, but HI-Bs represent a very small fraction of LEGAL immigrants. I think that is a seperate issue that could be handled. Anyone who would wait ten years and go through the hoops of what it takes to come here Legaly, is most likely WORTH having here. They will be the ones from their country who are the most driven and will likely start businesses and add to the economy. On average they would be light years ahead of illegal immigrants.

They driving down the wages of American citizens, and it doesn't take 10 years to get an H1-B. They can be obtained in a matter of months or even weeks. There are tens of thousands of kids with college diplomas in fields like computer science that can't get a job. Why should we import more of these people?

We did it in the past.

We're going to now.

Legal immigration needs to be stopped as well. How does it "work great?" The wages of software consultants hasn't increased in 15 years because of all the H1-Bs corporations have imported from India

We did it in the past.

We're going to now.

We're NOT going to now.

We did it in the past.

We're going to now.
Prove it.

We did it in the past.

We're going to now.

We're NOT going to now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We did it in the past.

We did it in the past.

We're NOT going to now.

Forum List

Back