Should Democrats be given 30 million new voters ?

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
This isn’t a single issue. It’s every issue.

Presidential elections are decided by a few million votes. Giving the Democrats 30 million new voters means Republicans lose on everything — Obamacare, public sector unions, big government, abortion, gay marriage, racial preferences, and on and on and on.

In another few years, the whole country will be California and no Republican will win another national election.

Coulter I Got 30 Million Reasons Human Events

Which GOP candidate will actually solve this problem before it's too late.....?

If people migrating to this country are so turned off by your party maybe you should as yourselves why.

Ahhhh, change is never easy, isn't that so right wing voters?

Ahhhh, change is never easy, isn't that so right wing voters?

good change isn't so hard......bad change is.....and we've had nothing but bad change since your anti-American prez took office....

bringing in 1/4 of Mexico is going to destroy America....

It's probably TOO late. Obama and the Traitors backing him is still filling us up with Illegal immigrants and calling them REFUGEES. how else was he going to TRANSFORM your country. the sad is a lot of you voted for it

It's probably TOO late. Obama and the Traitors backing him is still filling us up with Illegal immigrants and calling them REFUGEES. how else was he going to TRANSFORM your country. the sad is a lot of you voted for it

there may still be a window of opportunity......but we need to stop immigration now cold turkey.....put up that fence, kick out as many illegals as possible, and demand assimilation of legals.....

which candidate do you think could accomplish that....?

good change isn't so hard......bad change is.....and we've had nothing but bad change since your anti-American prez took office....

Two points for you to ponder, Screaming Beagle:

Your party's and ideology downfall is directly linked to your prejudices in calling Obama an "anti-American"....and

Secondly, would it be too much of a shock for you to learn that a good chuck of the conservative south was once part of Mexico?

Your stupidity is "shining" through .....How many illegal immigrants would take the chance and show up to vote?

Two points for you to ponder, Screaming Beagle:

Your party's and ideology downfall is directly linked to your prejudices in calling Obama an "anti-American"....and

Secondly, would it be too much of a shock for you to learn that a good chuck of the conservative south was once part of Mexico?

two points for you to ponder, knat....

there is nothing wrong with the GOP ideology because it supports the Constitution...

Obama is an 'anti-American' because he defies and ignores the American Constitution.....

This isn’t a single issue. It’s every issue.

Presidential elections are decided by a few million votes. Giving the Democrats 30 million new voters means Republicans lose on everything — Obamacare, public sector unions, big government, abortion, gay marriage, racial preferences, and on and on and on.

In another few years, the whole country will be California and no Republican will win another national election.

Coulter I Got 30 Million Reasons Human Events

Which GOP candidate will actually solve this problem before it's too late.....?
Why are Republicans incapable of convincing those voters to vote Republican?

Your stupidity is "shining" through .....How many illegal immigrants would take the chance and show up to vote?

That would depend how much the Democrats are willing to pay for.

Fuck you and the sorry mother fuckers who'd give away my country for votes.

The above a perfect example why you [closet-racists] conservatives are....to cite one of your past heroes....."on your last throes."

If people migrating to this country are so turned off by your party maybe you should as yourselves why.

Democrats.....the Party of Handouts......what poor person wouldn't vote for them.....?
How conservative of you.

how liberal of you.......those votes won't come cheap.....but you libs just love to spend and spend and spend.....hey! here comes BANKRUPTCY...!

$4.4 Trillion & $4 gasoline for the bogus "War on Terror" did not come cheap!

there may still be a window of opportunity......but we need to stop immigration now cold turkey.....put up that fence, kick out as many illegals as possible, and demand assimilation of legals.....

which candidate do you think could accomplish that....?
I don't know right now. We've been stabbed in the back by the likes of McCain, McConnell, Boner, etc. I like Walker and he might be the best for that. I Like Cruz, I feel he still thinks of us, the legal citizens in this country. I'm still deciding on the rest

Fuck you and the sorry mother fuckers who'd give away my country for votes.

The above a perfect example why you [closet-racists] conservatives are....to cite one of your past heroes....."on your last throes."

no....it is honest anger at the Demonrats stealing our country.,...

and it's "in your last throes".......you must be one of those mexicans living in the Land of Enchantment....

Forum List

Back