Should Carolina Rest Their Starters

So Green Bay and Seattle aren't "big boys"?

Green Bay is playing the worst I have seen them play in years. The Seahawks are the most feared team entering the playoffs.

I agree, but Pittsburgh is right up the too. But Carolina, New England and Arizona can't be overlooked either.

I can't agree....with the exception of the Steelers.

NE has stumbled recently.

AZ lost their best CB for the season. Much like Sherman and Peterson the Honey Badger absolutely shut down the area he defended. Now AZ is vulnerable to any QB that can throw it long. I am not convinced the Panthers can handle a team that is riding that peak like the Hawks and Pittsburgh. In a SB the Steelers would crush Carolina the way those teams are playing at this minute.

We played Carolina with a spastic O-Line. Now our O-Line is playing at pro bowl level. Right now I believe the Seahawks would destroy the Panthers. No doubt Newton is a very good QB but he isn't that mercenary laser focused like Russell Wilson focused.

Green Bay is playing the worst I have seen them play in years. The Seahawks are the most feared team entering the playoffs.

Seahawks are 'peaking' too early.........they will regress in the playoffs and I digress..........(mark these words........they won't, as in will not, be in the S-bowl!).

I will be enjoying another Seahawk Super Bowl appearance. Maybe you should remind me after the game. My doctor's office calls to tell me a day in advance about appointments. I find the service helpful.

Seahawks are 'peaking' too early.........they will regress in the playoffs and I digress..........(mark these words........they won't, as in will not, be in the S-bowl!).

I will be enjoying another Seahawk Super Bowl appearance. Maybe you should remind me after the game. My doctor's office calls to tell me a day in advance about appointments. I find the service helpful.

"Calling Dr. Larry, Dr. Curly, Dr. Moe........"

Which one is your doctor?

"Calling Dr. Larry, Dr. Curly, Dr. Moe........"'

My Doc is plenty cool. I'm going in for a cortizone shot tomorrow for a sore shoulder. He is the best physician I've ever had. He takes PERFECT notes when describing his conclusions and recommendations. He talks into his computer's micvice c and everything he says gets put into my file. Also the organization he works for has this service called "My Chart" which has all of the tests, results and way more which I have 24/7 access to.

My Doc is plenty cool. I'm going in for a cortizone shot tomorrow for a sore shoulder. He is the best physician I've ever had. He takes PERFECT notes when describing his conclusions and recommendations. He talks into his computer's micvice c and everything he says gets put into my file. Also the organization he works for has this service called "My Chart" which has all of the tests, results and way more which I have 24/7 access to.

Do say............but, does he have NFL GamePass???.............:laugh:.

Do say............but, does he have NFL GamePass???.............:laugh:.

Any doctor worth their weight has NFL GamePass. If they don't? I walk out the door.

I agree, but Pittsburgh is right up the too. But Carolina, New England and Arizona can't be overlooked either.

AZ lost their best CB for the season. Much like Sherman and Peterson the Honey Badger absolutely shut down the area he defended. Now AZ is vulnerable to any QB that can throw it long. I am not convinced the Panthers can handle a team that is riding that peak like the Hawks and Pittsburgh. In a SB the Steelers would crush Carolina the way those teams are playing at this minute.

We played Carolina with a spastic O-Line. Now our O-Line is playing at pro bowl level. Right now I believe the Seahawks would destroy the Panthers. No doubt Newton is a very good QB but he isn't that mercenary laser focused like Russell Wilson focused.

I didn't say they would be there at the end I said they can't be overlooked. Remember '...on any given Sunday any team can come up big.' Take the Eagles win over NE in Foxborough,

I didn't say they would be there at the end I said they can't be overlooked. Remember '...on any given Sunday any team can come up big.' Take the Eagles win over NE in Foxborough,

Things are getting shaken in the AFC with Dalton's injury. That's too bad for Cincy but good for NE. I would have favored the Bengals a few weeks ago but now NE has the inside track to the SB. As long as GB has Rodgers the Packers are still dangerous. I still think Wash and Carolina will be one and done with the NFC showdown breaking off in a rematch in AZ with Palmer still licking his wounds and still trying to figure out how to rebound from his season ending loss to the Seahawks.

Pittsburgh will have their hands full but the Steelers are a scrappy outfit. I'd really like to see them beat NE and make it to the Big Show. But...either the Patriots or the Steelers Vs Seattle would have the makings for an exciting SB 50.

Last edited:
Carolina reminds me of the Seahawks in their SuperBowl run two years ago. Solid QB, no real stars at WR, solid running game, and a stout defense.

I think Carolina will go 16-0, and get ready for some home games and then a trip to San Francisco.

Considering the last two opponents in the Falcons and Bucs, I agree the Panthers will go undefeated for the regular season. But the playoffs not so much....

Forum List

Back