CDZ Should bump stocks be legal?

Like most liberal moonbats you ignore reality. 10 seconds vs 15, GUN BANNER! Come get them!
. Don't want your dam guns, just keep them locked away if they are illegal. In the mean time let's ban that bump stock as a gesture to those who lost their lives to that dam device in Vegas. Hey give them some Ray of hope that we care about them, and upon how so many fell on that day.
Gestures are for gun banners. How about you libs start prosecuting gun criminals?
. Anyone who disagree's with you is a liberal eh ? You think that label is so bad that it shuts down debate ? One thing is for sure, and you expressed it here, and that is that you only give a crap about your little circle, and to hell with what went on in Vegas. Well the NRA disagree's with you, so I know your head exploded on that one. LOL.. Settle down, no one is coming for your weapons, just keep them out of sight instead of bragging about them. I've seen people be so irresponsible with their collections, that it's ridiculous. People need to treat weapons with the utmost respect and secrecy imho.
LOL! What does that have to do with bump stocks? Nothing. You are spinning hard it's pathetic.
. To hell with a bump stock... When they become illegal, just make sure you got some before they are gone, then lock it up, and don't brag about it. If the government goes rogue, then you and the militia can join together to straighten it back out. Simple.
Goodbye lying tard.

If someone used a bump stock on a rifle they had and killed my wife, I would surly want to see them suffer horrifically and then executed. The gun with its attached stock would simply be a tool and an inanimate object, just like the liberal yammering to ban it is.
. You would be thinking of other people's wives possibly dying by the same dam weapon in such an efficient manor no ? I understand you speaking of your family member only, and how you would feel in such a situation, but when people look ahead after a tragedy or learning experience like that, then they want to try and save as many lives as possible in another situation if it happens again in the future, and if the bump stock is part of the solution by it being banned then so be it.
Idiotic at best. The guy could have killed just as many without a bump stock. It's tool, like you. You want a path that leads to total gun bans, and while you you may deny it, that can be the only outcome of your delusion. If it takes 10 seconds to empty a 30 round mag with a bump stock, it only takes 15 without it. been there and done that, Voice of experience here. So your ban is totally meaningless, like all gun control stupid is.
. Ban the bump stock, and place it in the same category as the automatic weapon. Nothing more, and nothing less. Americans won't let the government take the guns ever, but when devices are produced that can kill hundreds at a time, then it's time to say no to that device. The right is running on emotion with the issue, and just like you did, you were only thinking of your family but no one else's.

If the American people won't step up to the plate and stop the government from passing laws that jeopardize the Right and don't address the issue, they will sit on their ass when guns are outlawed.

This should be viewed as the Boston Tea Party was.

. You would be thinking of other people's wives possibly dying by the same dam weapon in such an efficient manor no ? I understand you speaking of your family member only, and how you would feel in such a situation, but when people look ahead after a tragedy or learning experience like that, then they want to try and save as many lives as possible in another situation if it happens again in the future, and if the bump stock is part of the solution by it being banned then so be it.
Idiotic at best. The guy could have killed just as many without a bump stock. It's tool, like you. You want a path that leads to total gun bans, and while you you may deny it, that can be the only outcome of your delusion. If it takes 10 seconds to empty a 30 round mag with a bump stock, it only takes 15 without it. been there and done that, Voice of experience here. So your ban is totally meaningless, like all gun control stupid is.
. Ban the bump stock, and place it in the same category as the automatic weapon. Nothing more, and nothing less. Americans won't let the government take the guns ever, but when devices are produced that can kill hundreds at a time, then it's time to say no to that device. The right is running on emotion with the issue, and just like you did, you were only thinking of your family but no one else's.
Like most liberal moonbats you ignore reality. 10 seconds vs 15, GUN BANNER! Come get them!
. Don't want your dam guns, just keep them locked away if they are illegal. In the mean time let's ban that bump stock as a gesture to those who lost their lives to that dam device in Vegas. Hey give them some Ray of hope that we care about them, and upon how so many fell on that day.
Gestures are for gun banners. How about you libs start prosecuting gun criminals?

Why not go after doctors who prescribe psychotropic drugs like candy?

Recent events have me thinking about these. Essentially it is a device which if I understand right somewhat clumsily uses the recoil of the rifle to make it fire faster.

Full-Auto Fast - Product Update - $99 Bump Stock - GunsAmerica Digest

I have never fired a gun with one. When first watching the video's of the recent tragedy I thought, "Is that an automatic rifle" but it was almost too slow.

Now according to the AP the gunman used a bumpstock Las Vegas shooting: Gunman had ‘bump-stock’ device that could speed fire – The Denver Post Which would explain the rate of fire.

So, if I understand bumpstocks are only good at firing into a herd or crowd since they reduce accuracy?

Is the rate of fire sufficient they should be regulated like automatic rifles are?

Or are they no big deal and I should be able to go buy one?
Yes they should be banned. They are nothing more than a loop hole in the ban against auto firing weapons.

. Anyone who disagree's with you is a liberal eh ? You think that label is so bad that it shuts down debate ? One thing is for sure, and you expressed it here, and that is that you only give a crap about your little circle, and to hell with what went on in Vegas. Well the NRA disagree's with you, so I know your head exploded on that one. LOL.. Settle down, no one is coming for your weapons, just keep them out of sight instead of bragging about them. I've seen people be so irresponsible with their collections, that it's ridiculous. People need to treat weapons with the utmost respect and secrecy imho.

Your opinion and a couple of dollars will buy a cup of coffee in most restaurants in America. Other than that, what you propose is an act of treason.

It's a damn foolish thing to think that gun owners don't care about what happened in Las Vegas. For over THIRTY YEARS I have worked to lobby Congress to crack down on the wholesale prescribing of drugs known to have side effects that include homicidal and suicidal tendencies... AND ARE PRESENT IN VIRTUALLY EVERY MASS SHOOTING THAT ISN'T CARRIED OUT BY A POLITICAL JIHADIST!!!!!

Where were you when all that work was going on? You want to come out from under your rock to pretend you give a rip about those people, but I'd bet dollars against doughnuts you have NEVER even looked up the correlation between SSRIs and mass shootings. And once this issue is on the last page of the news, you'll probably be back to normal watching ball games - three hots and a cot, a cold beer, video games, ball games and pizza. You'll even forget what date that shooting took place.

But, while I'm working on ways to reduce the carnage, you'll be stuck on stupid, dreaming of ways to wreck the Second Amendment - which, in turn, will weaken the entire Constitution. You came to the wrong place to make such ridiculous and petty allegations.

Recent events have me thinking about these. Essentially it is a device which if I understand right somewhat clumsily uses the recoil of the rifle to make it fire faster.

I have never fired a gun with one. When first watching the video's of the recent tragedy I thought, "Is that an automatic rifle" but it was almost too slow.

Now according to the AP the gunman used a bumpstock Las Vegas shooting: Gunman had ‘bump-stock’ device that could speed fire – The Denver Post Which would explain the rate of fire.

So, if I understand bumpstocks are only good at firing into a herd or crowd since they reduce accuracy?

Is the rate of fire sufficient they should be regulated like automatic rifles are?

Yes they should be banned. They are nothing more than a loop hole in the ban against auto firing weapons.

Actually, we should ban liberalism

Too bad you dont have the power to do that.

If the American people thought about it, they have the power AND the authority. Liberalism is treason.

If the American people thought about it, they have the power AND the authority. Liberalism is treason.
Most american people are smart enough to understand that liberalism is much better than than being a conservative. By nature conservatives cant handle progress and change.

Why not go after doctors who prescribe psychotropic drugs like candy?
. That too...

Most american people are smart enough to understand that liberalism is much better than than being a conservative. By nature conservatives cant handle progress and change.
. Depends on what the progress and change is... So far or lately the libs look like a bunch of loonies. No one takes a bunch of loonies serious, and never will. If they didn't have the feds on their side due to the civil rights era in which they (the loonies), co-opted long ago, then they wouldn't be taken as serious as they have been.

You confuse regression with progress.

If you don't like the Constitution, either amend it or leave the country.

If someone used a bump stock on a rifle they had and killed my wife, I would surly want to see them suffer horrifically and then executed. The gun with its attached stock would simply be a tool and an inanimate object, just like the liberal yammering to ban it is.

So...this guy used 2 rifles and murdered 58 people.....

You want the bump fire banned...right? Because Americans don't want devices that kill hundreds at a time?

A guy in Nice, France, used a rental truck and murdered 89 people.....so, panel trucks should be banned? You don't even need a background check to get one....

You want the bump fire banned...right? Because Americans don't want devices that kill hundreds at a time?

A guy in Nice, France, used a rental truck and murdered 89 people.....so, panel trucks should be banned? You don't even need a background check to get one....
. Do you know how dumb it makes you look trying to put the two issues together like this ?? Solutions can be rendered in both situations, even though they are both different, and they have different element's or components involved, solutions in both situations can be agreed upon. In the Vegas event, the banning of bump stocks is just one part of a solution to that event, and in the case of the England attack, vehicles could be set up with computer technology that would detect that the vehicle has left the roadway, and instantly shuts it down based upon it's speed, bumpyness, and sudden jerking motion in which the vehicle experiences. A combination of events programmed into the onboard computer, might shut the vehicle down before it can do the damages that it could do if attempted to be used as a weapon. Smart technology for guns and vehicles is the future. Stay tuned.

Would you like background checks to rent vans?

Would you like automatics to be legal? If yes, then you believe in legal bumpstocks no doubt. If no, you probably think bumpstkcks and similar devices should be illegal.

The van train of thought can lead you down a poor road of logic.

It's tough balancing protecting people from EVERYTHING and having a free society such that people have freedom to move about and do things as they please.

It's tough balancing protecting people from EVERYTHING and having a free society such that people have freedom to move about and do things as they please.

With firearms used in mass shootings it's not that hard. ALL are committed by one of two categories of people. Trump is working on the political jihadists and I'm doing all I can to bring people's attention to the wholesale prescribing of drugs with known side effects including homicidal and suicidal thoughts.

With firearms used in mass shootings it's not that hard. ALL are committed by one of two categories of people. Trump is working on the political jihadists and I'm doing all I can to bring people's attention to the wholesale prescribing of drugs with known side effects including homicidal and suicidal thoughts.
I'll believe it's not hard once you've got the problem solved and all wrapped up. I'll believe it is not hard when safety is achieved and we still have our freedoms.

Reminder...

upload_2018-3-24_0-57-51.png

Did Obama administration approve bump stocks?

Trump wants them banned he said today along with conversion kits. Haha

Forum List

Back