Should be clear now that obama doesn't know what he's doing

DOW down over 600 points, just today - how's THAT for your 401ks?

For those who pay attention, and searched out the truth, it's been clear at least as far back as obama's nomination that he is singularly unqualified for his post. You could pick a man off the street and probably do better. Obama was the leftwing's ultimate wetdream - a black guy president. Remember how they were frenzied over the "historic" aspect of a black guy president? Obama is merely a public speaker whose glittering generalities and slogans impress the simpleminded. When he got in office, he pulled out a list of who's who of the extreme leftwing for advisers. His original council of economic advisors members have all crept off after leaving the american people with economic disaster. Damn to hell the people who have wrecked this country.

Giving the Republicans 98% of what they wanted, and 100% of what they wanted in December is where Obama went wrong.

We are now living out the consequences of letting a Republican minority have its way.

No assshole, we're living with the consequence of 70 years of leftwing deficit spending and ponzi schemes.

Everything started going to hell right after the Republicans won the 2010 election (at least in the house)

and Obama foolishly starting caving in to them.

How's that 800 billion dollar tax cut from December working? How many jobs has that budget buster created?

:lol:That’s a joke right? You're trying to make it funny, you can't be that delusional?

The recession ended in July of 2009. Growth and positive net job creation followed.

When DID things started heading back towards hell? You tell us.

DOW down over 600 points, just today - how's THAT for your 401ks?

For those who pay attention, and searched out the truth, it's been clear at least as far back as obama's nomination that he is singularly unqualified for his post. You could pick a man off the street and probably do better. Obama was the leftwing's ultimate wetdream - a black guy president. Remember how they were frenzied over the "historic" aspect of a black guy president? Obama is merely a public speaker whose glittering generalities and slogans impress the simpleminded. When he got in office, he pulled out a list of who's who of the extreme leftwing for advisers. His original council of economic advisors members have all crept off after leaving the american people with economic disaster. Damn to hell the people who have wrecked this country.

Giving the Republicans 98% of what they wanted, and 100% of what they wanted in December is where Obama went wrong.

We are now living out the consequences of letting a Republican minority have its way.

No assshole, we're living with the consequence of 70 years of leftwing deficit spending and ponzi schemes.

70 years? The deficit in 1980 was 72 billion. How many sub-100 billion dollar deficits did Republican presidents have since then?

Everything started going to hell right after the Republicans won the 2010 election (at least in the house)

How's that 800 billion dollar tax cut from December working? How many jobs has that budget buster created?

There was no tax cut in December.
What did Obama cave on?

Your taxes wouldn't be higher today if the December bill hadn't cut them?

Are you mentally handicapped?

Oh I think this one is much more indicative of what happened under Bush, including the Democrat House and then Obama's election.

e62l8y.png

Obama hasn't been the only one that faced a bursting bubble or a catastrophe like 9/11. Whoops, Obama didn't have to deal with the later type of crisis.

Last edited:
Obama's inherent and trained talents, his personality, and his political will are crafted to best suit him as an effectual figurehead of a fluidly frontrunning US, I think. But no individual is perfect, and different times call for different executive skill sets. It just so happens that at this particular time in world events, Obama's individual weaknesses are the very POTUS qualities most critically demanded from the office both by our country as well as the world.

History will look back on Obama as having arrived in office about two decades too late to effectually realize his POTUS potential, which is unfortunate for us all as I do believe Obama's ambitious idealism would've served the the US far greater in carrying us into the global economy than did Clinton's ambitious self-interest.

Obama's inherent and trained talents, his personality, and his political will are crafted to best suit him as an effectual figurehead of a fluidly frontrunning US, I think. But no individual is perfect, and different times call for different executive skill sets. It just so happens that at this particular time in world events, Obama's individual weaknesses are the very POTUS qualities most critically demanded from the office both by our country as well as the world.

History will look back on Obama as having arrived in office about two decades too late to effectually realize his POTUS potential, which is unfortunate for us all as I do believe Obama's ambitious idealism would've served the the US far greater in carrying us into the global economy than did Clinton's ambitious self-interest.

Obama's talents start and end with whipping up a bunch of obamabot koolaid suckers who get their "news" from MTV. :lol:

No everything started going to hell after democrats won the 1932 election.

Yea, because the country was doing so well under Herbert Hoover..... I guess your goal, like the Tea Party, is to undue all the reforms under the New Deal. It seems to me that America has enjoyed much prosperity since 1932.

Should be clear now that obama doesn't know what he's doing

What is most crystal clear is that he has no help from the right to help America! All the right cares about is defeating the black president in 2012, and to hell with America in the meantime.

Oh I think this one is much more indicative of what happened under Bush, including the Democrat House and then Obama's election.

Bullshit - leftwingers crashed the housing market and then nearly the world financial system in 2008 with theiir Community Reinvestment Act. Stock market started down from that.

I edited in the chart I was referring to, go back and read it. You can click on TM's link, which if you go to 'custom' you can enter the dates you want to observe. The one at the link though, that really is not about Bush. I realized that when I clicked on what I thought would link to my 'created' chart.

Last edited:
Do you want to talk about what happened to the dow under Bush?

You are the most deft person on Earth. Obama gave another, It's not my fault speech, and showed no leadership again. On the problems with the Economy and Debt Obama is an utter failure.

His speech today while the markets tanked again will go down as one of the Lowest points in his 1 Term Administration. It was painfully obvious that he just does not get it at all. After all this time he "is going to submit some ideas for dealing with Deficits in the coming weeks?" Are you fucking serious? He was like a deer in the Headlights.

And all you can do is say, But But But, What about when Bush was in office.

lol

No matter how many times you guys say, It's Bushes Fault. Or try to Blame a Minority Party that only controls one house for everything. It will not work this time around. Obama Needs a Miracle to win, and It is actually a Miracle I wish would happen. He needs a massive and stunning turn around of the economy. I would be glad to put up with Another 4 Years of Obama if this Shit sandwich were eating would go away.

Jesus TM, I mean really how can someone be so fucking Blind. One day when your older and wiser you are going to realize you fucking Wrong you were. I know because I have been there. I used to drink the koolaide just like you. No more!

Last edited:

No everything started going to hell after democrats won the 1932 election.

Yea, because the country was doing so well under Herbert Hoover..... I guess your goal, like the Tea Party, is to undue all the reforms under the New Deal. It seems to me that America has enjoyed much prosperity since 1932.
yeah and in 2 short yrs it's been undone...do not try to deny the facts liberals own this disaster!!!after 2012 your party will be out of power for 20 to 30 yrs....we are not going to forget the communist policies that hurt this country for a long time!!!:clap2:

70 years? The deficit in 1980 was 72 billion. How many sub-100 billion dollar deficits did Republican presidents have since then?

Oh, geeeeeeee, is this getting too complicated for you? :rolleyes: The seeds of the current debt were sowed with the huge welfare state programs enacted under FDR's New Deal, notably social security, and Lyndon Johnson's Great Society programs, notably medicaid and medicare. Social security was created when the average lifespan was about 60, and there were 20 contributors for each user. In a few decades it'll be 1 to 1. Essentially, they set up a ponzi scheme, that wouldn't crash till decades later. Now extended lifetimes, the Abortion Holocaust, an ageing population, and the leftwing importing third world poor people as fast as it can, is bringing the chickens home to roost.

Last edited:

There was no tax cut in December.
What did Obama cave on?

There wasn't? The Bush Cuts didn't get extended? You know.... those cuts that Boehner and McConnell said would be integral in "CREATING JOBS"? Didn't the FICA tax get cut to help out middle and working class people a little bit? All that happened on DEC 17, 2010.

No wonder you are so hard to talk to sometimes, you have a selective memory.

He told Eric Cantor not to call his bluff. He walked out of negotiations with the GOP. He gave his big speech about corporate jets and millionaires and billionaires.
And he ended up signing on to a compromise he wasn't part of.

He's stood up for principles all right. He just can't get what he wants because no one will go for that.

Bullshit... if it weren't for the crazies of the Tea Party.... a reasonable deal would have gotten done way before the day of default, and it would have been a much stronger deal.

You idiot there was no deal that addresses the debt issue. What is it with you people?

Ummmm... bullshit. There were proposals of $4 Trillion over 10 years. But because there were revenues involved, the crazies rebelled. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back