Should be clear now that obama doesn't know what he's doing

My biggest criticism of Obama is his spine. He needs to stand the fuck up and take charge of the bully pulpit. Demand action and stick to his principles. 2012 be damned.

In fact, if he does just that... 2012 will be a landslide in his favor. Too many people are wondering where his heart and head is at. Taking the bull by the horns on jobs and tax reform would do just that.

He's done that.
It just didnt work.

Bull... he tried compromising with people who aren't willing to. He was entirely too diplomatic when he talked about the Tea Party gridlock and the Veteran Conservatives who spur the rookies on. He should have called them out forcefully at every opportunity. Shamed them into working on a balanced solution to the debt issue.

LOL Lets forget the DNC conference call to name any cut extreme.

wait and see... people aren't as dumb as you think.... the manufactured Debt ceiling Crisis was the Tea Party and the GOP's baby... you know it, I know it and the American People know it.

Well... you just eliminated any doubt... you are insane.

hey.... it is what it is.... killing Medicare, nothing in the way of defense spending, talks of screwing with Social security, Welfare, Unemployment....You know... all those pesky programs that the Capitalists can't seem to get their greedy little hands on?

My biggest criticism of Obama is his spine. He needs to stand the fuck up and take charge of the bully pulpit. Demand action and stick to his principles. 2012 be damned.

In fact, if he does just that... 2012 will be a landslide in his favor. Too many people are wondering where his heart and head is at. Taking the bull by the horns on jobs and tax reform would do just that.

If he does, he'll be "the angry black man" . Which will be used against him, trust me.
But I agree that he needs to do already. I have a feeling he's going to come out swinging just as soon as there's a Republican nominee. Hopefully sooner. God in heaven, hopefully sooner.

He's done that.
It just didnt work.

Bull... he tried compromising with people who aren't willing to. He was entirely too diplomatic when he talked about the Tea Party gridlock and the Veteran Conservatives who spur the rookies on. He should have called them out forcefully at every opportunity. Shamed them into working on a balanced solution to the debt issue.

He told Eric Cantor not to call his bluff. He walked out of negotiations with the GOP. He gave his big speech about corporate jets and millionaires and billionaires.
And he ended up signing on to a compromise he wasn't part of.

He's stood up for principles all right. He just can't get what he wants because no one will go for that.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
He's done that.
It just didnt work.

He told Eric Cantor not to call his bluff. He walked out of negotiations with the GOP. He gave his big speech about corporate jets and millionaires and billionaires.

He's stood up for principles all right. He just can't get what he wants because no one will go for that.

Bullshit... if it weren't for the crazies of the Tea Party.... a reasonable deal would have gotten done way before the day of default, and it would have been a much stronger deal.

If he does, he'll be "the angry black man" . Which will be used against him, trust me.
But I agree that he needs to do already. I have a feeling he's going to come out swinging just as soon as there's a Republican nominee. Hopefully sooner. God in heaven, hopefully sooner.

Why should anyone trust you? You're a moron trying to play the race card.
He wont come out swinging. He's already done that. He's demonized everyone who disagrees with him. Which is everyone. No one listens to him anymore.
When there is a GOP nominee he will play the same cards he's played for 3 years. They haven't worked before and they wont work then.

Bullshit... if it weren't for the crazies of the Tea Party.... a reasonable deal would have gotten done way before the day of default, and it would have been a much stronger deal.

He didnt tell Eric Cantor not to call his bluff? He didnt walk out of negotiatians? He didnt give a speech calling out millionaires and billionaires and talking about corporate jets?
What color is the sky in your universe?

Why do you always have to bring up race? WTF is wrong with you?

He didnt tell Eric Cantor not to call his bluff? He didnt walk out of negotiatians? He didnt give a speech calling out millionaires and billionaires and talking about corporate jets?

And Cantor didn't walk away from previous negotiations? The Tea Party didn't demand CUT ONLY plans and refused to even talk about Revenues? Same color as yours apparently.

Repeating the lie doesnt make it true.

And Cantor didn't walk away from previous negotiations? The Tea Party didn't demand CUT ONLY plans and refused to even talk about Revenues? Same color as yours apparently.

See post 35

What should be clear is the TPM has no idea what it’s doing.

Which is of great concern considering the House is solely responsible for the Nation's financial policy (!) per the Constitution.

What should be clear is the TPM has no idea what it’s doing.

Which is of great concern considering the House is solely responsible for the Nation's financial policy (!) per the Constitution.

So the house doesnt need the senate or the president.

FRUITLOOP ALERT

Repeating the lie doesnt make it true.

Calling it a lie doesn't make it one.

Why do you always have to bring up race? WTF is wrong with you?
It's all they have left........Obama is toast so, whip out the worn out race card.

Funny thing is, he stated in his substance lacking speech a couple of hours ago (The one where the DOW completely freefalled as he was speaking) that he woul announce in the NEXT FEW WEEKS a plan..........Stupid fuck has had two and a half years to come up with a "plan".

The man is a fuckin' idiot. Just as those morons who voted for him, and continue to shill for the inept clown are fuckin' idiots.

Forum List

Back