Should AZ Force Gay People To Promote Christian Ideals Against Homosexuality?

Should AZ also force gays to promote values against gay values?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure, maybe, I guess I never thought of it that way.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bottom line is Phoenix has a law on the books naming LGBT members are a "protected class" in their anti-discrimination laws and Christians are not included.

"Discrimination in places of public accommodation against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or disability is contrary to the policy of the City of Phoenix and shall be deemed unlawful."

Psst. - Christians are included under the "religion" portion.

https://www.phoenix.gov/eodsite/Documents/094166.pdf

>>>>

Bottom line is Phoenix has a law on the books naming LGBT members are a "protected class" in their anti-discrimination laws and Christians are not included.
Members of the LGBT community need laws like this for their mental well-being and have convinced segments of society that it is warranted thereby it was adopted.
The validity of the law is irrelevant, if Christians feel they need such a law in Phoenix AZ they need to petition and lobby to have one passes.
How sad....you don't even know what the law says.........Christians and all religions are covered in all 50 states.....sexual orientation in only 31 states.

And there is nothing wrong with making your personal choice to do such and you should remain free to do it if that is what trips your trigger but it should not be forced on anyone else to do the same.

My feelings concerning public accommodation laws are not a secret here. A business should be able to turn away any customer and for any reason. Sadly, we are not seeing a great push for that, though. We are only seeing a push to end public accommodation laws that cover homos.
It is just another fascist push to attempt to take away more liberty and freedom of choice of the people. Judges that are pushing this type of crap need to be eliminated through the legal process of whatever state they are in. That same theory applies to any judge that denies, does not recognize or ignores the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. I have seen some awful judges and wondered how in the world were they allowed by the people to stay on the bench. One tried to badger me into signing a document once and I refused. He told me, "It does not mean anything". I told him, "If that is the case you sign it".
You talk about blaming judges for upholding clearly written PA laws......how about, instead of whining and blaming judges for upholding the law, you actively work to get PA laws in your state repealed?
The crooked judges, banksters and thugs here were very effective in putting me into a position where I do not have the resources or the physical capability to do what you are suggesting but who knows that may very well change in the future.
ORLY? In a bad place? Blaming others? You must be a RWr.

Decent people respect other people's religion and they would not force people to violate their faith, but Left Wingers are vicious bigots who hate Christians.
One of the biggest myths is that Liberals are open minded and tolerant people.

No. Just stop with the forcing other people to accept the abnormal and deviant crap. It has all gone far enough.

Religion is abnormal and deviant crap.
Only in your eyes and no one is forcing you to participate in their religious services in the United States unless you start counted a few Islamic terrorist that believe and willingly act out blowing up or slaughtering people that do not or are not willing to convert to Islam.

I stated: Religion is abnormal and deviant crap. That would cover everything you wrote.

Anyone who hates gays so badly they won't sell to them in a public service offering its wares to the public must then be not allowed to serve in that business.

Anyone who hates gays so badly they won't sell to them in a public service offering its wares to the public must then be not allowed to serve in that business.
Jakey I wouldn't serve you even if you were not a sexual deviant supporter.

No. Just stop with the forcing other people to accept the abnormal and deviant crap. It has all gone far enough.

Only in your eyes and no one is forcing you to participate in their religious services in the United States unless you start counted a few Islamic terrorist that believe and willingly act out blowing up or slaughtering people that do not or are not willing to convert to Islam.

I stated: Religion is abnormal and deviant crap. That would cover everything you wrote.
No one religion that claims sovereign rights over and above anyone's personal rights and is willing to take it by violence and force and teaches its followers to do so is abnormal and deviant and that religion is Islam.

Members of the LGBT community need laws like this for their mental well-being and have convinced segments of society that it is warranted thereby it was adopted.
The validity of the law is irrelevant, if Christians feel they need such a law in Phoenix AZ they need to petition and lobby to have one passes.
Um, Christians are a protected class by dominant law: the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution. Therefore, a gay graphic designer must print a billboard for them that says "homosexuality is a sin unto God" or he is in violation of federal and AZ state PA laws.

No one religion that claims sovereign rights over and above anyone's personal rights and is willing to take it by violence and force and teaches its followers to do so is abnormal and deviant and that religion is Islam.

Sounds like the Hillsborough Baptist Church

Sounds like the Hillsborough Baptist Church
Peddle your crap with someone else as I ain't buying. You are comparing some lawyers who operate as a non-profit in the the guise of being a church under an assumed name other than Christ's name that puts out a lot of propaganda with a whole class of people whose religious book and actions actually calls for complete control and submission plus kills other people for not complying with their belief systems. That is why you really can't be taken serious to anyone with half a brain that is able to think. The violent take it by force and that is not what Christianity or Judaism is all about but it fits Islam to a tee.

Um, Christians are a protected class by dominant law: the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution. Therefore, a gay graphic designer must print a billboard for them that says "homosexuality is a sin unto God" or he is in violation of federal and AZ state PA laws.
Unless he's too busy to take their business.

Any law to cite? You have yet to indicate the Co. prints billboards concerning sexuality, in the normal course of business. Thus, the analogy is not on point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back