Should AZ Force Gay People To Promote Christian Ideals Against Homosexuality?

Should AZ also force gays to promote values against gay values?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure, maybe, I guess I never thought of it that way.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
I offer the legal precedent here: Court: Phoenix wedding invitation designers must serve LGBT customers

Given: Gay is behavioral. Google "Anne Heche" for details.. Or for more extensive arguments (with over 300 peer-reviewed corroborating studies referenced at the end) this: "Conditioning and Sexual BEHAVIOR, a Review"
James G. Pfaus,Tod E. Kippin, and Soraya Centeno
Center for Studies in Behavioral Neurobiology, Department of Psychology, Concordia University, 1455 deMaisonneuve Bldg. W., Montreal, Quebec, H3G 1M8 Canada
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.322.9763&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Now, should the State of Arizona which so recently announced Christians must promote the behaviors of homosexuals, also force homosexuals to promote the behaviors of Christians? The question is one of fairness. Is it fair to force a Christian to abandon their 1st Amendment rights, while in the same state allowing gays to pick and choose when to promote values in direct opposition to their own?

Should for instance, a gay graphic designer be forced against his will and beliefs to print a billboard for a busy highway that reads: "Homosexuality is a sin unto God!" for Christian customers. ? If he provides a service to the general public? Yes or no. Vote in the poll.

Last edited:
Well so far we've got a "yes", "no" and "maybe". Quite the spread. So you see, there is some confusion in how these PC laws apply across the board..

Of course your premise is false.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that it is behavioral, and that is an impossibility.

Of course your premise is false.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that it is behavioral, and that is an impossibility.
I just did. I updated the OP. Follow the link and the over 300 peer-reviewed scientific corroborations agreeing with my premise.

"Conditioning and Sexual BEHAVIOR, a Review"
James G. Pfaus,Tod E. Kippin, and Soraya Centeno
Center for Studies in Behavioral Neurobiology, Department of Psychology, Concordia University, 1455 deMaisonneuve Bldg. W., Montreal, Quebec, H3G 1M8 Canada
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.322.9763&rep=rep1&type=pdf

I would accept that graphic design job in a hot minute. When I got home I would spread the money all over the bed and then have gay sex on it.

No. Just stop with the forcing other people to accept the abnormal and deviant crap. It has all gone far enough.

No. Just stop with the forcing other people to accept the abnormal and deviant crap. It has all gone far enough.
The question is one of fairness. Is it legally-fair (equal rights) to force a Christian to abandon their 1st Amendment rights, while in the same state allowing gays to pick and choose when to promote values in direct opposition to their own?

I would accept that graphic design job in a hot minute. When I got home I would spread the money all over the bed and then have gay sex on it.
And there is nothing wrong with making your personal choice to do such and you should remain free to do it if that is what trips your trigger but it should not be forced on anyone else to do the same.

The question is one of fairness. Is it fair to force a Christian to abandon their 1st Amendment rights, while in the same state allowing gays to pick and choose when to promote values in direct opposition to their own?
The idea that sick people have is not one of fairness so I cannot go with that premise.

Stop forcing your heterosexuality on me!
First you will have to define how that is happening as you are free to make the choice to be a deviant if you desire to go there and there is no force to make you be anything other than that. That does not give you a right of any kind to force or compel me to work for you though if I choose not to.

Actually "sick" or not, the question really is one of legal-fairness (equal rights). If one person is allowed to expunge the 1st Amendment rights of another, cannot that other also expunge the 1st Amendment rights of the first? If AZ forces Christians to play along with "gay marriage" (whatever that is since the children involved don't have a guarantee anymore of both a mother and father: the reason marriage was created to benefit states) then AZ must also force gays to play along with repugnant ideals to their own dogma.

And there is nothing wrong with making your personal choice to do such and you should remain free to do it if that is what trips your trigger but it should not be forced on anyone else to do the same.

The question is one of fairness. Is it fair to force a Christian to abandon their 1st Amendment rights, while in the same state allowing gays to pick and choose when to promote values in direct opposition to their own?
The idea that sick people have is not one of fairness so I cannot go with that premise.

First you will have to define how that is happening as you are free to make the choice to be a deviant if you desire to go there and there is no force to make you be anything other than that. That does not give you a right of any kind to force or compel me to work for you though if I choose not to.
There you are trying to force your heterosexuality down my throat again! Stop it! Quit shoving your straightness in our faces!

My feelings concerning public accommodation laws are not a secret here. A business should be able to turn away any customer and for any reason. Sadly, we are not seeing a great push for that, though. We are only seeing a push to end public accommodation laws that cover homos.

There you are trying to force your heterosexuality down my throat again! Stop it! Quit shoving your straightness in our faces!
Sorry you get no traction here as you are free to put anyone you desire on ignore and you are not compelled to be a member of this board or post or read any of what others post either. It is nice that you willingly show how ignorant you can be about your queerness and the defense of being a deviant though, thanks for that.

My feelings concerning public accommodation laws are not a secret here. A business should be able to turn away any customer and for any reason. Sadly, we are not seeing a great push for that, though. We are only seeing a push to end public accommodation laws that cover homos.
It is just another fascist push to attempt to take away more liberty and freedom of choice of the people. Judges that are pushing this type of crap need to be eliminated through the legal process of whatever state they are in. That same theory applies to any judge that denies, does not recognize or ignores the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. I have seen some awful judges and wondered how in the world were they allowed by the people to stay on the bench. One tried to badger me into signing a document once and I refused. He told me, "It does not mean anything". I told him, "If that is the case you sign it".

Forum List

Back