Should atheists be allowed to have children?

Liberals ready kill their children, instead of infanticide, they call it..abortion.
Conservatives let them starve once they are born
Please, oh please show me examples of "starvation" in 1st world countries that aren't or weren't the result of severe child abuse or neglect; I don't see "lack of food" as major problem in first world countries, especially considering that the obesity disease epidemic is more common among "impoverished" people than wealthy people, the opposite of pretty much any historical era that I know of.

Atheists teach their children about Santa Clause, but tell them the truth once they are old enough
Saint Nicholas, who the Santa Claus character is inspired by, was a Christian saint known for giving of gifts to children:

Saint Nicholas - Wikipedia

Christians lie to their kids their whole lives
Again, at this point I'm not sure if you're just stupid, or intentionally being obstinante.

You're still just conflating a simplistic image or archetype of a "god" with the actual abstract entity or concept which the image represents.

That would be as silly and nonsensical as claiming a belief or theory about extraterrestrial life is the same as believing that "Marvin the Martian" actually exists, or that extraterrestrial life would look identical to Marvin the Martian.

Atheists teach their children about Santa Clause, but tell them the truth once they are old enough

Well, the strange thing about your choice is if you are right and the Christians are wrong, then you probably will not know as you'll be dead and that was all there is.

For example, Carl Sagan believed in alien life, but it wasn't found in his lifetime. He died without knowing. Stephen Hawking believed in multiverses, but they weren't found in his lifetime. He died without knowing. Is there anything that you believe such as abiogenesis that you think will be found in your lifetime?

However, if the Bible, i.e. Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth, is right, then you will know you were wrong before you leave Earth. It's already written that you and everyone will know from the past, present, and future. All eyes will see. Thus, everything will be settlef on Earth before the final judgement. That trumps the greatest thing that an atheist ever said.
Very true

You won’t know if you wasted a lifetime worshiping an imaginary creature until you are gone

Saint Nicholas, who the Santa Claus character is inspired by, was a Christian saint known for giving of gifts to children:

Again, at this point I'm not sure if you're just stupid, or intentionally being obstinante.

You're still just conflating a simplistic image or archetype of a "god" with the actual abstract entity or concept which the image represents.

That would be as silly and nonsensical as claiming a belief or theory about extraterrestrial life is the same as believing that "Marvin the Martian" actually exists, or that extraterrestrial life would look identical to Marvin the Martian.
Actually, you are being just stupid
Expecting others to believe your tales of magical beings

Here are some of the dangers of allowing atheists to raise or parent children, and rationale for having the removed from the state, perhaps transferred to superior religious families in many cases:

---

1. Moral nihilism - an atheistic worldview, could be used to justify rape, murder, pedophilia, and other illegal or immoral practices and worldviews, with notable atheists such as de Sade, or Max Stirner sharing such view.

2. Anarchy - Many atheistic worldviews make dangerous claims (anti-social claims, such as that children are "atheists" until society "indoctrinates them"). This, as above, is a dangerous and anarchic claim, as well as one which has been debunked by various studies, such as by the University of Oxford.

The reality, of course, as per the Common Law system, regardless of what children are "born with", or not - the state does legally impose a bare minimum threshold of "religion" and moral order upon people, whether children or adults, such as criminalizing rape, theft, murder, and so on, or other practices which would be potentially acceptable via an atheistic worldview; such as system may not be able to "make people moral", but it can, at least force them not to be outright "immoral".

Having evolved from older legal systems, including "religious" ones such as Exodus, and incorporating religious morality, such as components of the Golden Rule, completely anti-thetical to many atheistic beliefs and worldviews.

3. Anti-intellectualism or cultural "philistinism; many atheists assert childish and idiotic views, such as that "life is meaningless", or that anything they "can't see with their own eyes" (e.x. mathematics, Newton's physical laws and abstractions) doesn't exist, or equate themselves with animals, despite the Common law and society mandating a higher level of morality and respect for other people.

This of course, is at odds with many of the legal and moral philosophers who helped to build and develop the society or societies we are a part of today, even "secular" ones, such as John Stuart Mill, who famously asserted that it is better to be a man (or woman) dissatisfied, than a "pig" or "beast" satisfied.

As an immoral atheist or heathen fancies himself little more than a beast, his worldview is immediately antithetical to society and the philosophy, incorporating many components of the philosophies of older societies and thinkers, many of which, such as the Golden Rule and its relation to the Common Law, of course being "Christian" or "religious" in that regard.

---

Based on these assertions, I see probable cause to assert that these worldview(s) of atheists are potentially not acceptable or compatible with the legal institutions of America or Britain, and could be grounds for criminalizing atheism or atheistic propaganda, or removing the children from atheistic homes on the grounds of criminal child abuse; as what could be more abusive than indoctrinating a child into a worldview which tolerates rape, murder, child molestation, and other aberrant things of that nature?
Ahhhhh, the pure seething HATE of Christianity in full display!
Thank you.
How many Christians agree with him, Ed?

Note: This question requires intellectual honesty. You may not be qualified to answer.
Too many!
I guess you missed the part about intellectual honesty. You usually do.

Well, the strange thing about your choice is if you are right and the Christians are wrong, then you probably will not know as you'll be dead and that was all there is.

For example, Carl Sagan believed in alien life, but it wasn't found in his lifetime. He died without knowing. Stephen Hawking believed in multiverses, but they weren't found in his lifetime. He died without knowing. Is there anything that you believe such as abiogenesis that you think will be found in your lifetime?

However, if the Bible, i.e. Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth, is right, then you will know you were wrong before you leave Earth. It's already written that you and everyone will know from the past, present, and future. All eyes will see. Thus, everything will be settlef on Earth before the final judgement. That trumps the greatest thing that an atheist ever said.
Very true

You won’t know if you wasted a lifetime worshiping an imaginary creature until you are gone
I'd like you to think about that for a full, solid minute.

You're claiming that you will know and understand there is no god and no afterlife after you die. You will retain consciousness and self-awareness sufficient to realize you were wrong. After you've died. With no metaphysical framework for your mind to exist in.

You really wanna stick with that? It'd be easier if you just admitted you're screeching NUH UH like a small child.

Here are some of the dangers of allowing atheists to raise or parent children, and rationale for having the removed from the state, perhaps transferred to superior religious families in many cases:

---

1. Moral nihilism - an atheistic worldview, could be used to justify rape, murder, pedophilia, and other illegal or immoral practices and worldviews, with notable atheists such as de Sade, or Max Stirner sharing such view.
Fuck off, you disgusting arrogant scumbag.

I'm an atheist since birth and I support a mandatory death penalty for crimes such as rape and murder.

Contrast that with the church which lets their pedophile preachers rape dozens of little kids with impunity. They don't even get fired when they get caught, just transferred to a new church with fresh kiddies to rape, you know, just in case the previous guy was impotent and didn't rape enough kids.

And people like you want other people's kids to be 'transferred' to your "superior family"? You sick fuck. I know exactly why you want access to other people's kids.

One thing I've noticed about 'holier than thou' people like you is that they are usually the sickest most immoral people you will ever meet. They tend to do the things they preach against. I see right through you sick hypocrites.

I'd call you exactly what I know you are, but there's a specific USMB rule that says I can't call you that specific word.

Last edited:

Very true

if-atheists-are-right-if-atheists-are-wrong-nothing-if-7288973.png

Wrong again, rightwinger. You keep lying to us and yourself.

The evidence you are wrong is that "the Bible is not a science book, but science backs up the Bible."

Obviously, you do not know the greatest thing an atheist ever said, either. Hint: They did not say the above :laugh:.

Very true

Untrue

No, again, you're being decidedly stupid.
Expecting others to believe your tales of magical beings[/QUOTE]
Now you're falsely conflating mythology, historical or otherwise, and again using the silly term "magical" while being too stupid to know what is.

It was pointed out for you, at a 6th grade reading level which you could hopefully understand, that a symbol or "icongraphic" image representing a god or other type of being, or one like a Marvin the Martian cartoon, representing an alien - is not the "same thing" as the abstraction or mental concept which the image or icon represents.

Do you understand now, dum dum, or do I have to further simply it some more?

---

2. Anarchy - Many atheistic worldviews make dangerous claims (anti-social claims, such as that children are "atheists" until society "indoctrinates them"). This, as above, is a dangerous and anarchic claim, as well as one which has been debunked by various studies, such as by the University of Oxford.

The reality, of course, as per the Common Law system, regardless of what children are "born with", or not - the state does legally impose a bare minimum threshold of "religion" and moral order upon people, whether children or adults, such as criminalizing rape, theft, murder, and so on, or other practices which would be potentially acceptable via an atheistic worldview; such as system may not be able to "make people moral", but it can, at least force them not to be outright "immoral".

Having evolved from older legal systems, including "religious" ones such as Exodus, and incorporating religious morality, such as components of the Golden Rule, completely anti-thetical to many atheistic beliefs and worldviews.

3. Anti-intellectualism or cultural "philistinism; many atheists assert childish and idiotic views, such as that "life is meaningless", or that anything they "can't see with their own eyes" (e.x. mathematics, Newton's physical laws and abstractions) doesn't exist, or equate themselves with animals, despite the Common law and society mandating a higher level of morality and respect for other people.

This of course, is at odds with many of the legal and moral philosophers who helped to build and develop the society or societies we are a part of today, even "secular" ones, such as John Stuart Mill, who famously asserted that it is better to be a man (or woman) dissatisfied, than a "pig" or "beast" satisfied.

As an immoral atheist or heathen fancies himself little more than a beast, his worldview is immediately antithetical to society and the philosophy, incorporating many components of the philosophies of older societies and thinkers, many of which, such as the Golden Rule and its relation to the Common Law, of course being "Christian" or "religious" in that regard.

---

Based on these assertions, I see probable cause to assert that these worldview(s) of atheists are potentially not acceptable or compatible with the legal institutions of America or Britain, and could be grounds for criminalizing atheism or atheistic propaganda, or removing the children from atheistic homes on the grounds of criminal child abuse; as what could be more abusive than indoctrinating a child into a worldview which tolerates rape, murder, child molestation, and other aberrant things of that nature?

I am an atheist and I fit none of those things, nor do my children. My atheism does not justify any such crimes as rape or murder. I do not need belief in a mythical being to tell me that these are wrong.

I have never known an atheist that "...fancies himself little more than a beast". Not one. You are just making shit up here.
I've seen enough of them on line that I believe they're "a thing", as well as enough worthless and nihilistic atheistic worldviews.

Most ugly, nihilistic atheists are fools, so naively and quaintly in service of nothing, and for nothing, not even bothering to ask or question the "why" behind it all, or why if these idiots believe that "life is meaningless", or that any devil or equivalent entity which they naively place their faith in would "favor" them in the slightest, particularily when they are not nearly as "evil" as they could be, if they devoted their whole life to it...

I just view them as a pawn in the devil's hands, or whatever worthless surrogate, philosophy, or morally nihilistic axiom takes the place of any literal "Devil" to begin with. Machiavelli seems to be a contemporary favorite of this naïve little children, ugly, petty, and historically insignificant as he was, much like his Jewish plagiarist Saul Alinsky, unable to come up with anything more original and less boring that Plato hadn't already debunked when such nonsense was spewed by Thrasmaychus in the ancient days in which he dreamed of his Republic.

It is difficult to determine whether you are insane, or just trolling.....

Very true

I'd like you to think about that for a full, solid minute.

You're claiming that you will know and understand there is no god and no afterlife after you die. You will retain consciousness and self-awareness sufficient to realize you were wrong. After you've died. With no metaphysical framework for your mind to exist in.

You really wanna stick with that? It'd be easier if you just admitted you're screeching NUH UH like a small child.
Don’t look at me

Not my magical creature

Now you're falsely conflating mythology, historical or otherwise, and again using the silly term "magical" while being too stupid to know what is.

It was pointed out for you, at a 6th grade reading level which you could hopefully understand, that a symbol or "icongraphic" image representing a god or other type of being, or one like a Marvin the Martian cartoon, representing an alien - is not the "same thing" as the abstraction or mental concept which the image or icon represents.

Do you understand now, dum dum, or do I have to further simply it some more?[/QUOTE]
No other way to describe a creature that creates functioning living creatures out of thin air

poof.....there is a chicken
Poof....there is a moo cow
Poof....there is a dinosaur

No other way to describe a creature that creates functioning living creatures out of thin air

I don't read Genesis literally like you.

But science tells us that the universe literally popped into existence ~14 billion years ago and then began to expand and cool and that intelligence was preordained to eventually arise according to the laws of nature.

Very true

View attachment 298496

Wrong again, rightwinger. You keep lying to us and yourself.

The evidence you are wrong is that "the Bible is not a science book, but science backs up the Bible."

Obviously, you do not know the greatest thing an atheist ever said, either. Hint: They did not say the above :laugh:.
They'll probably say that's Pascal's Wager.

But regardless, I would argue it's better to live for something than to die for nothing, as many atheists seem content doing.

Poof....there is a dinosaur[/QUOTE]
Poof... there is a universe

---

---

I am an atheist and I fit none of those things, nor do my children. My atheism does not justify any such crimes as rape or murder. I do not need belief in a mythical being to tell me that these are wrong.

I have never known an atheist that "...fancies himself little more than a beast". Not one. You are just making shit up here.
I've seen enough of them on line that I believe they're "a thing", as well as enough worthless and nihilistic atheistic worldviews.

Most ugly, nihilistic atheists are fools, so naively and quaintly in service of nothing, and for nothing, not even bothering to ask or question the "why" behind it all, or why if these idiots believe that "life is meaningless", or that any devil or equivalent entity which they naively place their faith in would "favor" them in the slightest, particularily when they are not nearly as "evil" as they could be, if they devoted their whole life to it...

I just view them as a pawn in the devil's hands, or whatever worthless surrogate, philosophy, or morally nihilistic axiom takes the place of any literal "Devil" to begin with. Machiavelli seems to be a contemporary favorite of this naïve little children, ugly, petty, and historically insignificant as he was, much like his Jewish plagiarist Saul Alinsky, unable to come up with anything more original and less boring that Plato hadn't already debunked when such nonsense was spewed by Thrasmaychus in the ancient days in which he dreamed of his Republic.

It is difficult to determine whether you are insane, or just trolling.....
Both.

I don't read Genesis literally like you.

But science tells us that the universe literally popped into existence ~14 billion years ago and then began to expand and cool and that intelligence was preordained to eventually arise according to the laws of nature.
You sound like an atheist

Poof... there is a universe[/QUOTE]
Now you are getting it

Forum List

Back