Should am ID be Required to Vote

5f3af791a3eafa001de069b9

Most states require some form of ID to vote.... And you guys still bitch about non-existent voter fraud.

Nothing other than winning will shut you guys up. Unfortunately for you guys...you've won one popular vote since 1988. So the bitching will continue forever.

5f3af791a3eafa001de069b9

Most states require some form of ID to vote.... And you guys still bitch about non-existent voter fraud.

Nothing other than winning will shut you guys up. Unfortunately for you guys...you've won one popular vote since 1988. So the bitching will continue forever.

Nice try, c**ty-Bot.

Thanks for your brilliant post. :laughing0301:

Voting is important enough that security and assurance of honest counting be accommodated. Identification seems normal.

I consider voting more important than renting a car, opening a bank account (you can always stash your savings in your home), or any of the other things you must present a state ID card for. To vote, you have to register to vote and thus, you must show an ID to prove you are that registered voter.
Obtaining an ID is simple and not costly.
Yes I agree on ID for in person voting
What IDs are acceptable and not acceptable?
(R) intentionally try to make it more difficult to vote, this is a fact.

I just asked where is the voter ID mentioned in the Constitution?

Hmmm...

I know this is going to be unpopular, but what the hell.

Voter ID:
  • Yes = In person voting presented when checking in to verify the identity of the voter.
  • Yes = Postal voting by including the ID number of the associated ID (State Drivers License, State ID, SSN, or Voter Registration number)
Now the unpopular bit:
  • PREMISE: In the old days SSN were issued only when applied for, today they are now issued at birth.
  • PREMISE: Therefore as a function of SSN we should know all persons living who are of a legal age to vote.
  • PREMISE: There should be integrated data exchanged between the Social Security Administration, the IRS, State Departments of Vital Records (births & deaths), State DMV's, and the USPS. Included would be state court systems for when peoples franchise is removed due to felony conviction or determination of mental incompetency and when franchises are restored.
  • PREMISE: State and local election offices will have access to this up to date information for which can be download into a file used for mailing, uploading into their election system, or instant verification of an individual.
  • RESULT: There should not be "Voter Registration" as we know it today. All legal citizens of a certain age are considered "registered to vote" based on (a) age, and (b) not being in the system for franchise removal due to court action.
  • RESULT: The question becomes instead, "Is the person registered to vote?" and transforms into "What is the persons current address to determine precinct?". The data integration above is what provides (a) the basic "roll" of voters nationally, and (b) there would be no "we're going to remove you from the voter rolls because you haven't voted in X cycles". All citizens would be eligible to vote at all times (unless they die or their franchise is removed via court action).
  • RESULT: Instead of "registering to vote", individuals are simply registering an address change. Address changes easily done, monitored and registered by the SSA, IRS, DMV's, and USPS.
  • RESULT: Election officials will feed election dates into the system as to type of election and voting period. Their computerized election system will report on a transactional basis when a vote is case and flag it in the system, preventing the same individual from voting in any other jurisdiction for the same election event.
WW
Slavery did not end in 1865 here or anywhere else.

We are wage slaves to the banking elite. It doesn't matter to them whom we select to govern us, if their final approval is not authorized a manager will be selected and made to look legit as possible. Results may vary obviously. It doesn't really matter how Left vs. right we vote either. That's all a shit show and tug of war over petty issues. They don't care about the guns, abortion, faggot weddings, drugs, rapes, murders etc.

The judicial branch gives us the illusion we are being governed and kept safe, but in reality, it's up to individuals to band together and basically through whatever force it takes, the greater the will and the effort depends on how the matter is resolved. In the end, no matter who "wins" the elite made some money, some people lost some, they're pissed and will come back to start the fight again.

The same with wars. It makes no difference who wins many of these conflicts because the actual objective was population reduction and ordinance sales.

No where. Where in the Constitution does it say that you need a license to drive a car?
That's my point, ole slowpoke.
You FAKE Constitutionalists Love to Point to the 2nd Amendment to justify all the killings with guns.

Now you want, ( and I happen to agree) voter ID in person, so I just wanted to have ya'll tell me where this voter ID was in the Constitution.

All you have to say is: The Constitution doesn't say anything about voter ID.

That's my point, ole slowpoke.
You FAKE Constitutionalists Love to Point to the 2nd Amendment to justify all the killings with guns.

Now you want, ( and I happen to agree) voter ID in person, so I just wanted to have ya'll tell me where this voter ID was in the Constitution.

All you have to say is: The Constitution doesn't say anything about voter ID.
So? You don't have an argument. If a state passes a law requirement for voter ID there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

So? You don't have an argument. If a state passes a law requirement for voter ID there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
Gawd you're an idiot that has reading comprehension issues.
I said I support voter ID.
So why would it piss me off dipshit?

Now you want, ( and I happen to agree) voter ID in person,
^^^^^^^^

Gawd you're an idiot that has reading comprehension issues.
I said I support voter ID.
So why would it piss me off dipshit?

^^^^^^^^
So what the hell are you crying about? Let's clarify something. We don't point to the second amendment to justify mass shootings. Mass shootings have absolutely nothing to do with the Second Amendment.

Forum List

Back