H1B program is worst fraud ever perpetuated on US workers; end it

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

This scam performed by the most venal corporate filth in the US; micro$oft, google, and others is an outrageous theft of american jobs.

If the 1 MM visa holders were so talented and "special," why are these tech companies able to pay them only $60K per year?

I would either eliminate this program outright and send all of the H1Bs back to India, or quadruple the minimum salary to $250K and see if these bastard firms start acting like americans - and re-hire american workers.

If they try to use overseas staff, I'd tax them at 85%. The days of fucking over fellow americans for a dollar by these scumbag firms is over.

Last edited:
Good post. Amazing that it has such a minimal response, for such an important issue.

Not Everyone in Tech Cheers Visa Program for Foreign Workers

This scam performed by the most venal corporate filth in the US; micro$oft, google, and others is an outrageous theft of american jobs.

If the 1 MM visa holders were so talented and "special," why are these tech companies able to pay them only $60K per year?

I would either eliminate this program outright and send all of the H1Bs back to India, or quadruple the minimum salary to $250K and see if these bastard firms start acting like americans - and re-hire american workers.

If they try to use overseas staff, I'd tax them at 85%. The days of fucking over fellow americans for a dollar by these scumbag firms is over.
What about the corporation's bottom line?

Forum List

Back