Should a special prosecutor be appointed to investigate House Benghazi Committee?

There is something unethical about a political party using its Congressional majority to use Congressional Committees to investigate the other political party in the hopes of finding something to use in the coming election.
Congressional committees should investigate government functions for improving government not for winning political elections.

How about the person that has held back information and requested evidence?

Oh, wait...

that would be Hillary.

Never mind
Now they have everything and they can't find anything.

I want to see Trey Gowdy's e-mails. I want to see the "take Hillary down" and the "try to keep this going until the election" e-mails.

They do?

the DOJ and FBI have released the latest round of emails to the committee?

They've recovered all the deleted emails?

Interesting
They have it all.

I can't wait for Hillary to testify on the 22nd and tear this nonsense apart.

th

That's how the majority of Americans feel about this "scandal."

and just think...

It would have all been over years ago...

if the information requested had been handed over at the start.

Instead, they had roadblock, after roadblock.

If noting else, Hillary should be charged with Spoliation of Evidence

Spoliation Of Evidence - Court | Laws.com

There is something unethical about a political party using its Congressional majority to use Congressional Committees to investigate the other political party in the hopes of finding something to use in the coming election.
Congressional committees should investigate government functions for improving government not for winning political elections.
The GOP can't win on issues so thay have to make shit up. They've lied about Obama being Kenyan, being a Muslim, being in the Muslim Brotherhood, accused him of trying to kill us all with ebola... they are a party of complete nutjobs.

Let's see what happens in an open hearing.

Individually and jointly the committe is not her match.

I want to see Trey Gowdy's e-mails. I want to see the "take Hillary down" and the "try to keep this going until the election" e-mails.

They do?

the DOJ and FBI have released the latest round of emails to the committee?

They've recovered all the deleted emails?

Interesting
They have it all.

I can't wait for Hillary to testify on the 22nd and tear this nonsense apart.

th

That's how the majority of Americans feel about this "scandal."

and just think...

It would have all been over years ago...

if the information requested had been handed over at the start.

Instead, they had roadblock, after roadblock.

If noting else, Hillary should be charged with Spoliation of Evidence

Spoliation Of Evidence - Court | Laws.com

That's hilarious how you think it would have been over years ago. You know who DOESN'T want this to end the most? The GOP. They know this is their only shot at beating her because their candidates are so embarassing and their policies are awful. AND they know there's nothing to find. They need to keep this charade going for another 12 months or they know they'll lose.

A special prosecutor should be appointed to investigate every Obama Administration appointee and official for incompetence and corruption. And they're all guilty.
Even before they are investigated they are somehow guilty. Because they are "different". Like his skin color, "different".

Why don't my NaziCon friends want a special prosecutor to investigate the House Benghazi Committee? What are you afraid of? This has lasted longer than the Nixon Watergate scandal.

Hillary will appear before the House Benghazi Committee next Thursday, October 22, and she had to fight them to have the hearing made public. The Committee wanted a "closed" hearing. Hillary wants the world to see what is going on.
But when Lois Lerner refused to testify in front of an open committee we were assued the open committee was there for a media circus. So which is it?

Hillary will appear before the House Benghazi Committee next Thursday, October 22, and she had to fight them to have the hearing made public. The Committee wanted a "closed" hearing. Hillary wants the world to see what is going on.
But when Lois Lerner refused to testify in front of an open committee we were assued the open committee was there for a media circus. So which is it?

They had no proof of wrongdoing by Lois Lerner - otherwise the House NaziCons would have come down hard on her. Our Constitution doesn't support conspiracy theories.

They had no proof of wrongdoing by Lois Lerner - otherwise the House NaziCons would have come down hard on her. Our Constitution doesn't support conspiracy theories.
There was plenty of proof. Of course with Justice assigning an investigator who had contributed to Obama and who spent 2 days interviewing no one before concluding "nothing to see here" what was anyone going to do?

For years, House Republicans had claimed the Benghazi probe was about investigating the events surrounding the 2012 attack in Libya that left four Americans dead, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, rather than undermining Clinton’s potential presidential bid.

But after McCarthy’s Kinsley gaffe, which was among the factors that doomed his seemingly-inevitable rise to the House Speakership, and now Hanna’s admission, there is growing doubt even among GOPers about the Benghazi Committee’s true purpose.

McCarthy and Hanna aren’t the only Republicans to publicly declare that the Benghazi Committee has been on a partisan quest. Over the weekend, Maj. Bradley Podliska, a Republican investigator formerly working on the Committee, revealed that he had lost his job for refusing to solely focus his investigation on Clinton. Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), who heads the Committee, denies the charge.

Clinton is set to testify before the Committee, which has now continued longer than the Watergate probe, on October 22nd.

More: Second Republican Congressman Admits Benghazi Committee Was ‘Designed To Go After’ Clinton

This now makes THREE Republicans who have publicly stated that the House Benghazi Committee was designed to take down Hillary. I believe a special prosecutor should be appointed to investigate this political witch hunt against Hillary Clinton, which was designed to drive down her poll numbers and keep her from becoming the next president.

You got a real problem then, the law allowing for special prosecutors has sunsetted, so you would need a new authorization.

Shame on partisan House Republicans for using their power for political gain and wasting taxpayer money.

Clinton-50yd.jpg

There was plenty of proof. Of course with Justice assigning an investigator who had contributed to Obama and who spent 2 days interviewing no one before concluding "nothing to see here" what was anyone going to do?
No, there was not, or the committee would have said so.

The op is a crock of shit. I still think they ought to focus on the orchestrated lie about the video.

I'm still waiting for the Kenneth Starr report. That's going to blow the lid off things. I wish I could remember what it was about.

Forum List

Back