Should a Republican DA indict Obama for taking $30 million in illegal donations from CCP?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Last edited:
As long as we are targeting former presidents or potential nominees, what about some local DA out of upstate New York arresting Clinton for $30 million in illegal donations?

Never happened.

$30 Million huh?

Your lies are so comical. Your Title says Clinton. Your contribution says Clinton...your link says Obama.

Never happened.

Never happened? Then you need to testify at this trial. From the link in the OP:

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio testified in a federal court Monday regarding the alleged involvement of a Malaysian financier, Jho Low, in a money-laundering scheme. The scheme involves funneling money through a prominent 90s rap artist to make donations to the re-election campaign of former President Barack Obama in 2012.

DiCaprio said, “It was a causal conversation about what party he was in support of, I told him what party I was in support of. And he told me that he, or he and a group, were going to make a significant contribution to the Democratic Party.”

“It was a significant sum… something to the tune of $20-30 million. I said, ‘Wow that’s a lot of money!’” the actor testified.

According to the New York Post:

Low allegedly recruited Prakazrel “Pras” Michel – the founding member of the iconic 1990s hip-hop group The Fugees – to funnel the money to Obama’s reelection bid as foreigners cannot donate to US campaigns under federal election law.
Michel took tens of millions of dollars to lobby the government on behalf of Low and the Chinese government as a whole, prosecutors alleged.

Much of the money was reportedly stolen. Low is accused of embezzling a whopping $4.5 billion from Malaysia’s state investment fund known as 1MDB.
DiCaprio, 48, was called as a witness due to his years-long relationship with Low, who he believed to be “a huge businessman” with connections in Abu Dhabi and Malaysia, he said. Low helped fund his 2013 movie “The Wolf of Wall Street” for which the star won a Golden Globe for best actor…

DiCaprio said he once joined a group who flew with Low on his jet to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Australia before flying to Las Vegas to celebrate the holiday for the second time in one day. He said Michel, who he first met backstage at a Fugees concert in the 90s, came on some of the trips.

Many Democats rec'd that illegal money. The authorities sure have a lot of prosecution to task.

Never happened.

$30 Million huh?

Your lies are so comical. Your Title says Clinton. Your contribution says Clinton...your link says Obama.
I corrected that. I was first thinking of indictments against Clinton and then went with Obama instead. Forgot to change it Initially.

But we could certainly have a DA nail them both.

Never happened? Then you need to testify at this trial. From the link in the OP:

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio testified in a federal court Monday regarding the alleged involvement of a Malaysian financier, Jho Low, in a money-laundering scheme. The scheme involves funneling money through a prominent 90s rap artist to make donations to the re-election campaign of former President Barack Obama in 2012.
DiCaprio said, “It was a causal conversation about what party he was in support of, I told him what party I was in support of. And he told me that he, or he and a group, were going to make a significant contribution to the Democratic Party.”
“It was a significant sum… something to the tune of $20-30 million. I said, ‘Wow that’s a lot of money!’” the actor testified.
According to the New York Post:
The testimony is that it was a scheme that failed. It was a plan. Thus it didnt happen. The case is for embezzlement,

I corrected that. I was first thinking of indictments against Clinton and then went with Obama instead. Forgot to change it Initially.

But we could certainly have a DA nail them both.
Sure.

That NDA you had with that company. What was it they didn't want you to disclose? That they hired such a fucking lunatic?

As long as we are targeting former presidents or potential nominees, what about some local DA out of upstate New York arresting Obama for $30 million in illegal donations?

Go for it. What's stopping you?

Other than facts, evidence, witnesses etc etc?

Obama:

The half breed Kenyan should be sentenced to work on a Mississippi cotton farm for the rest of his useless life.

As long as we are targeting former presidents or potential nominees, what about some local DA out of upstate New York arresting Obama for $30 million in illegal donations?

Absolutely but Republicans have no balls. Leftist do whatever they want with impunity and Republicans hold fundraisers and congressional meetings that amount to fuck all

And it happened on Obama's watch.
He's an accessory!

Of course some local DA could try to do that, but then he would have to come up with evidence to prove his accusations. If there was that kind of evidence, it would have already been done.

The last round of death and destruction the Democrats waged against society will seem like a 3 years old birthday party if anyone ever tries to hold Barack Hussein accountable for anything.

Indict him for ordering the murder of a 16 year old American boy.

Indict him for ordering the murder of a 16 year old American boy.

..and yet..somehow I just don't think any of that is going to happen?

What you guys need to think about..is just what are you going to do when you lose in 2024..it will be close, as usual...you'll lose. The demographics are too far in the Left's favor--and they are empowered right now.
Then what? Rise up..and get smashed? Vote with your feet and move to Red country?

..and yet..somehow I just don't think any of that is going to happen?

What you guys need to think about..is just what are you going to do when you lose in 2024..it will be close, as usual...you'll lose. The demographics are too far in the Left's favor--and they are empowered right now.
Then what? Rise up..and get smashed? Vote with your feet and move to Red country?

Then what? We're gonna show liberal pukes how real mob violence is conducted.

Forum List

Back