Leonardo DiCaprio testifies that Obama received $30 million in illegal donations from a CCP donor.

:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

here is a good video on it in the link below.

none of our links said Obama got any money. none of your links even said that the money was actually donated.
Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. What are you suggesting Gigi? That they quit looking into these allegations? When you pull your head out of your ass, maybe you'll discover reality. What am I thinking? You still live in your attic and think the flu is covid.

There was no donation. It was a criminal saying something he "planned" to do.

There is no money. There is no Obama. The OP says "Obama received". No. But what happened? All of you guys jumped right on board. As always.

This is the same kind of ridiculous stretching and ignorant assumptions that have been thrown out of 70 "rigged elections" court cases.

You people are conditioned to see only what you want to see. That's not reality.

The "reality" is a trial is occurring, but maybe the prosecution should have spoken with you before they filed charges since apparently you know more than they do.

TOPLINE​

"Michel is on trial in a Washington federal court for allegedly conspiring to funnel money from a Malaysian government fund to finance Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign, and on Monday, actor Leonardo DiCaprio became the first of potentially several big-name celebrities to testify."

The "reality" is a trial is occurring, but maybe the prosecution should have spoken with you before they filed charges since apparently you know more than they do.

TOPLINE​

"Michel is on trial in a Washington federal court for allegedly conspiring to funnel money from a Malaysian government fund to finance Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign, and on Monday, actor Leonardo DiCaprio became the first of potentially several big-name celebrities to testify."
So in your world, "allegedly conspiring" means "Obama received".

I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that.

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. What are you suggesting Gigi? That they quit looking into these allegations? When you pull your head out of your ass, maybe you'll discover reality. What am I thinking? You still live in your attic and think the flu is covid.
:thankusmile:
Comedy gold the kid lives in his attics and thinks the flu is Covid yet is trying to tell us there is nothing to this story. :rofl: H you so much owned him.lol

Huh, taking tens of millions from CCP stooges. Is completely illegal of course, so where is the DOJ and AGs cracking down on “election fraud”?

I read the link. It's pure hearsay.

It is interesting the article mentions Low Taek Jho.

Guess who was actually guilty of taking Jho's money?

GOP fundraiser says he got millions to illegally lobby Trump administration

Elliott Broidy, a former top Republican fundraiser who admitted to illegally lobbying the Trump administration on behalf of foreign nationals, described his actions publicly Tuesday for the first time, testifying in court about his failed attempts to quash a federal investigation of a Malaysian financier and to spur U.S. officials to extradite a wealthy Chinese dissident living in New York, whom Beijing had branded a criminal.

Although he could have pocketed up to $75 million if his efforts had succeeded, he told a federal jury, he wound up with far less: an $8 million retainer and a $1 million “appearance fee” for traveling to Thailand for a secret meeting.

Broidy, who pleaded guilty in 2020 to conspiring to violate the Foreign Agents Registration Act and was later pardoned by President Donald Trump, is cooperating with the Justice Department in criminal cases involving Malaysian financier Low Taek Jho and his associates in the United States. Authorities say Low and others profited from the theft of $4.5 billion from Malaysia’s sovereign wealth fund.

Huh, taking tens of millions from CCP stooges. Is completely illegal of course, so where is the DOJ and AGs cracking down on “election fraud”?

I believe the donor is from Malaysia

No dumbass you're lying if you say there isn't a trial
the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year,this is a child you are dealing with so of course the troll wont accept facts.

DiCaprio was never my cup of tea...never!

but now....after this.....I'm beginning to feel different about him!

I never cared for him either and also never had a very high opinion of him,that all has changed now.I now have a MUCH greater opinion of him than before and wont be so hard on him anymore in the future over his actiing.:thup:

Last edited:

sense you are now admitting government corruption takes place and the media lies all the time are you now ready to stop trolling that oswald killed kennedy and accept facts the CIA did it instead of running off everytime you are proven wrong that there was a conspiracy and oswald was innocent?

yes dudley smith,that IS funny anybody could POSSIBLY be that stupid a moron indeed all these decades later. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
mac,golfing gator,ok fine ,dudley smith and the rest of the trump haters can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are now.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Assclown cultists like you two are the reason people like Obama get away with these crimes.
these two asswipes,dudley smith as well and the other Trump haters like Polishprince wont accept reality this is WHY presidents like Obama get away with crimes,Trumps crime is he was not a mass murderer as these four presidents are,not a globalist, and is fighting the deep state. He was the most anti war president sense carter which is WHY there is this withhunt for him sense he was not in this club these four presidents below are.

Fsksw0OWAAASLEI

Last edited:
sense you are now admitting government corruption takes place and the media lies all the time are you now ready to stop trolling that oswald killed kennedy and accept facts the CIA did it instead of running off everytime you are proven wrong that there was a conspiracy and oswald was innocent?
lol you're such a loon. Are you allowed to eat with sharp utensils?

yes dudley smith,that IS funny anybody could POSSIBLY be that stupid a moron indeed all these decades later. :auiqs.jpg:
Of course our government is totally corrupt and had been for years. They lie about everything. They lied about COVID, the vaccines, Russian bounties, WMD in Iraq, the list goes on. The CIA are warmongers and for decades have initiated blunder after blunder installing puppet governments, the latest being Ukraine in 2014 and of course Biden in 2020.

As for Oswald, he was a leftwing communist lunatic, and he killed JFK. It probably saved the CIA the trouble I am sure they loved it. Another case of “oh we knew of him but couldn’t du nuffin” or “he was on our radar”, just like the FBI does today with mass shooters.

The CIA and FBI should be defunded and dismantled entirely at this point.

Forum List

Back