Leonardo DiCaprio testifies that Obama received $30 million in illegal donations from a CCP donor.

First, you need to prove what you saw.

Nope. Not at all. You did not have to prove Obama took money when you asked me to prove he did not, so I am just going by your own standards.

Have at it, prove you did not do it.

Nope. Not at all. You did not have to prove Obama took money when you asked me to prove he did not, so I am just going by your own standards.

Have at it, prove you did not do it.
Leonardo has provided more evidence than you. You are shitting yourself to mother-son sexual fantasies, your words, not mine.

That is not what he testified. He never said anything about Obama. He never said the chinaman gave money to anyone.
He said the man said he wanted to donate the money to the Democratic Party for the presidential race. That’s Obama. :itsok:

Huh, taking tens of millions from CCP stooges. Is completely illegal of course, so where is the DOJ and AGs cracking down on “election fraud”?

Good. Charge him. President Trump is going to need a punk to wash his boxers when he rolls up on the yard, making the two men cellies would be interesting.

DiCaprio was never my cup of tea...never!

but now....after this.....I'm beginning to feel different about him! ;)

Okay:
DiCaprio said, “It was a causal conversation about what party he was in support of, I told him what party I was in support of. And he told me that he, or he and a group, were going to make a significant contribution to the Democratic Party.”

“It was a significant sum… something to the tune of $20-30 million. I said, ‘Wow that’s a lot of money!’” the actor testified.
And there ya go, thanks.

A criminal lied about something he was going to do, and OP said he followed through with it, which is a lie. And Obama is not even in the quote.

No money, no donations, no Obama.

This is a perfect example of how a straight up lie spreads, and is automatically believed and spread further. This shit is killing us.

What part about this do you not get? Now maybe it did or did not happen, but apparently the Justice Department believes so.

"In this Washington, D.C., trial, which began last week, Low and Michel are accused of conspiring to use straw donors to funnel millions of dollars of the businessman's money to the 2012 campaign of then-presidential candidate Barack Obama.

DiCaprio recalled Low telling him once that the financier planned on donating “$20-30 million” to the Democratic Party in 2012, which had Obama at the top of the ticket. The actor remembered saying “wow, that’s a lot of money” at the moment."
There was no donation. It was a criminal saying something he "planned" to do.

There is no money. There is no Obama. The OP says "Obama received". No. But what happened? All of you guys jumped right on board. As always.

This is the same kind of ridiculous stretching and ignorant assumptions that have been thrown out of 70 "rigged elections" court cases.

You people are conditioned to see only what you want to see. That's not reality.

There was no donation. It was a criminal saying something he "planned" to do.

There is no money. There is no Obama. The OP says "Obama received". No. But what happened? All of you guys jumped right on board. As always.

This is the same kind of ridiculous stretching and ignorant assumptions that have been thrown out of 70 "rigged elections" court cases.

You people are conditioned to see only what you want to see. That's not reality.

34 "stacked charges" that resulted in an ACTUAL ARRAIGNMENT

cry harder.

Meanwhile, Republican DAs are gearing up to do the same to your boy Biden.

Goodbye America. 1776-2023

Huh, taking tens of millions from CCP stooges. Is completely illegal of course, so where is the DOJ and AGs cracking down on “election fraud”?

He should announce he's not feeling suicidal

DiCaprio testified that the man wanted to donate $20-30 million to his campaign, that is a fact.
Any such donation is illegal, that is a fact.
Yes, wanted to....donate 30 million
And yes it absolutely is illegal....

But your title to this thread, saying Obama received the 30 million .... Is A Lie.

Forum List

Back