Shots Fired Inside Canadian Parliament

Latest that I've got

OTTAWA -
At least two people were shot after multiple gunmen opened fire on Parliament Hill Wednesday morning.

One of those shot appears to be a soldier. Several people were seen performing CPR before he was taken to hospital.

The other, shot just outside the Library of Parliament, may be one of the gunmen.

Veteran Affairs Minister Julian Fantino told QMI Agency that Parliament’s sergeant-at-arms shot one gunman dead.

“All the details are not in, but the sergeant-at-arms, a former Mountie, is the one that engaged the gunman, or one of them at least, and stopped this,” Fantino said from inside Centre Block. “He did a great job and, from what I know, shot the gunman and he is now deceased.”

Multiple gunmen storm Parliament Hill at least one soldier shot BREAKING NEWS

There is speculation as to whether it is related to the Pakistani girl that was shot in the head that was to meet Harper there today.

Sudden Jihad Syndrome. Any Muslim can be a potential terrorist.

Sudden Jihad Syndrome is a term used to describe Muslims that suddenly or unexpectedly turn against civilized, Western society and engage in acts of terror.

Examples include:

Uh, no....we are constantly told that lack of firearm ownership prevents these things from happening in Canada, Britain and Australia...

Police still in defensive mode, crouching with guns drawn outside.

Bridges and malls are closed.

Sudden Jihad Syndrome. Any Muslim can be a potential terrorist.

Sudden Jihad Syndrome is a term used to describe Muslims that suddenly or unexpectedly turn against civilized, Western society and engage in acts of terror.

Examples include:

And they do it to their own nations and fellow Muslims. These people have no lack of resolve to kill to play their wannabe position for everyone to be forced to follow...

Harper is safe, his motorcade was whisked away. Do 't know if he was in it.

The Pakistani girl was to receive honorary Canadian citizenship today there.

It may be Islamic terrorist related - we'll see. If my recall is correct the Canadian PM had threats made against him by Islamists before - about beheading.

Two pages long already and nobody knows who did it ...

Re Canada, Canada likes shipping in Pakistanis and North Africans for their cheap labor sources. Mexicans and Central and South Americans don't work out well for them, since they tend to race over the border into the U.S. after they're shipped to Canada. Canada has built itself a sizable fifth column of violent aliens that is biting them in the butt.

Like Timmy McVeigh?

Oh, you must have gone to a democrat controlled public school...just so you know...mcveigh was not a christian...I know, I know, the democrat controlled media want you to believe that because they can't stand Christians...but he wasn't....he believed in some sort of philosophical nietsche thing....

Forum List

Back