Shots Fired Inside Canadian Parliament

If you read the mcveigh stuff in wikipedia, the excerpt from his writings make him sound like a typical anti war leftist....

Two pages long already and nobody knows who did it ...

There's also a shooting being reported at a nearby shopping mall. This is a coordinated terrorist attack on Canada, and it might not be over yet. It has Islamist signature written all over it.

OTTAWA — The RCMP is investigating 63 national security cases linked to terrorism and involving 90 suspects, Canada’s top security officials said Wednesday, even as a U.S. television network reported Islamist extremists are plotting violence in Canada.

From the link I posted -
As federal officials touted national agencies’ success in stopping terrorist acts at an Ottawa committee hearing, NBC News published a report saying that U.S. intelligence officials are tracking ISIS imitators in Canada targeting the U.S. embassy in Ottawa and an unspecified shopping mall.

It has Islamist signature written all over it.

I think we should hold off on this speculation till we know for sure....but post as you want... I am going to wait...it could be some sort of sepratists or something...not likely...but possible...

It is not true that they are in a mall...I have it on good authority from anti gun people that that would never happen in the west...it only happens in Mumbai and Kenya...

and if by chance it did happen in a mall...don't worry...all those people...especially the old, and people with small children can just run away from the bad guys...right anti gunners?

There was a plot they thought they had foiled just a few days ago.

There's also a shooting being reported at a nearby shopping mall. This is a coordinated terrorist attack on Canada, and it might not be over yet. It has Islamist signature written all over it.

It has Islamist signature written all over it.

I think we should hold off on this speculation till we know for sure....but post as you want... I am going to wait...it could be some sort of sepratists or something...not likely...but possible...

It is not true that they are in a mall...I have it on good authority from anti gun people that that would never happen in the west...it only happens in Mumbai and Kenya...

They are French up there. Probably someone burnt the croissants.

Americanizing Canada.
Sad.
For all the RW nutters in congress, they don't allow guns there.

Wrong.

Hunting and fishing lodges and guide services are a multibillion dollar industry in Canada. They're shitloads of guns in Canada, just not handguns. No handguns. Also, Canada has almost two million "First Nations" people, Indians & Eskimos who up in the northern climes, subsistence hunt. They've all got high power rifles. If they didn't, they'd go hungry.

Probably; it's my first guess as well. But there are other possibilities, even if they're the least likely. I'll wait for confirmation from Canadian authorities, and then rant.

Sounds likely.....but it sure would be nice to have more information before indulging in too much speculation or discussions of unrelated issues.

Sounds likely.....but it sure would be nice to have more information before indulging in too much speculation or discussions of unrelated issues.
Agreed.

Not enough evidence to convict - yet - even in the loosey-goosey Court of Popular opinion - but the idea is a 'player' - warming-up in the bullpen - fer shure.

Forum List

Back