Shop in Cuba. Check out the closets in homes. Would you like the US to be like Cuba?

s
Quit trying to be clever, it just makes you look more pathetic. You're hoping nobody is familiar with the timelines, and of course many Democrats did own businesses, but you wouldn't know that. Why do that when its easy to look up and see you're either confused or stupid.
I was taking your word on your remark. I was once a loyal Democrat and I owned an auto business, a machine shop plus a real estate firm. I know very well the Democrats attack business owners.

Batista was a corrupt leader for sure. But Castro was not only corrupt he was arrogant and stupid enough to declare the US an enemy and cut off all ties.
It is so tough to have an honest Leader, we in the USA have a dishonest leader now.

So you agree that FDR demolished Republicans. Who are you fighting then? Do you want to explain why Democrats do not own businesses?

I was taking your word on your remark. I was once a loyal Democrat and I owned an auto business, a machine shop plus a real estate firm. I know very well the Democrats attack business owners.

No, you were just babbling strawmen and ignoring historical facts, is all. You don't know shit or you kmow you're lying, same as all the other shills, Democrat or Republican.

It certainly does now; banana republics do look exactly like corporate plantation economies. That's because that's what they are.
I should have said the Cuban economy was benefiting from Batista's open relationship with the US. But the Cuban people were struggling which led to the rise of Castro. Then he overthrew Batista and things got worse for the people.

Forum List

Back