Shop in Cuba. Check out the closets in homes. Would you like the US to be like Cuba?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Mateo is from Argentina and his wife from Estonia.
They were shocked in Cuba.

Are you shocked as well?

Shop in Cuba. Check out the closets in homes. Would you like the US to be like Cuba?​

The U.S. would need to be under embargo and sanctions by a global superpower and its allies for decades before it could be like Cuba

26:27 Havana Club rum. If Bill drank alcohol, he would drink that brand. But he doesn't and he has heard that it is good.

Well, let's compare Cuba under Castro with America under Republican monopoly and pandering to the right wing economic fantasies:

Closets? Why yes, I would wish I had one ...

Farm_Security_Administration_Migrant_worker_on_California_highway_-NARA-_196260.tif-01ef929aa18345fd88f1b64eb64d903f.jpg]

great-depression-pictures-1779916

Right wing and left wing results are distinctions without a difference.

Well, let's compare Cuba under Castro with America under Republican monopoly and pandering to the right wing economic fantasies:

Closets? Why yes, I would wish I had one ...

Farm_Security_Administration_Migrant_worker_on_California_highway_-NARA-_196260.tif-01ef929aa18345fd88f1b64eb64d903f.jpg]

great-depression-pictures-1779916

Right wing and left wing results are distinctions without a difference.

I realize you did your very best to confuse the viewers. And the left enjoys such posts. First there is no Republican monopoly. FDR ended that.

I realize you did your very best to confuse the viewers. And the left enjoys such posts. First there is no Republican monopoly. FDR ended that.

lol yes FDR ended the Republican disaster. Apparently the only one confused here is you. And you're obviously unfamiliar with Republican monopolists like Andrew Mellon and others.

lol yes FDR ended the Republican disaster. Apparently the only one confused here is you. And you're obviously unfamiliar with Republican monopolists like Andrew Mellon and others.
So you agree that FDR demolished Republicans. Who are you fighting then? Do you want to explain why Democrats do not own businesses?

So you agree that FDR demolished Republicans. Who are you fighting then? Do you want to explain why Democrats do not own businesses?
s
Quit trying to be clever, it just makes you look more pathetic. You're hoping nobody is familiar with the timelines, and of course many Democrats did own businesses, but you wouldn't know that. Why do that when its easy to look up and see you're either confused or stupid.

Forum List

Back