Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

The W70 can be used as one. It's not a DEDICATED neutron bomb, but functions as one...a distinction without a difference.

So it wasn't actually a neutron bomb, then. Thanks for conceding the point.

W70 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

W70 is the designation for a tactical nuclear warhead developed by the United States in the early 1970s. The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory designed W70 was used on the MGM-52 Lance. About 1250 were built in total. The warhead had a variable yield of between 1 and 100 kilotons, selectable by the user. The design dates from 1973.

Wait, wait, it gets better.

The inventor of the neutron bomb, Samuel Cohen, has criticized the description of the W70 as a "neutron bomb":

the W-70 ... is not even remotely a "neutron bomb." Instead of being the type of weapon that, in the popular mind, "kills people and spares buildings" it is one that both kills and physically destroys on a massive scale. The W-70 is not a discriminate weapon, like the neutron bomb — which, incidentally, should be considered a weapon that "kills enemy personnel while sparing the physical fabric of the attacked populace, and even the populace too."[

So for the record, the magical "Neutron bomb" that kills people and leaves all that wonderful Oil to be harvested doesn't exist.
Pam Gellers cartoon event shows there is no need for a neutron bomb just a trap and some tasty cheese..

One more time, for the slow kid: It's not a DEDICATED neutron bomb, but functions as one...a distinction without a difference.

well, no, it's a fairly major difference. The way the Neutron Bomb was sold in the late 1970's when people talked about it was a way to win wars without nuclear Armageddon. We'd just deploy our magic neutron bombs and kill the dirty stinking commies without leveling Europe to the ground in the process.

That weapon never existed. You could have a nuke with a lower explosive yield, but it was still a nuclear weapons.

And when it was clear the thing would never live up to the magical thinking, even Reagan had to sit down with the USSR and start talking disarmerment.

Pam Gellers cartoon event shows there is no need for a neutron bomb just a trap and some tasty cheese..

Pam Geller is the kind of asshole who will turn a war against a few radicals into a world war.

I don't think that's a good thing for anyone. The Chinese are already laughing their asses off as we pour blood and treasure into that region.

One more time, for the REALLY, REALLY slow kid: the W70M3 is not a DEDICATED neutron bomb, but functions as one...a distinction without a difference

Use your reading finger this time!

No you tried to say they were never developed. Scroll up...then shut up. You rolled the dice and lost

They were never deployed... or manufactured. That was the point I was making, but please have your fantasy that htey were.

YOu do realize we never actually developed the neutron bomb, right Ditchy?

I weapon you can't deploy isn't developed, guy. If you can't use it on a battlefield, it isn't developed.

The thing is, Neutron Bombs were an interesting theory, until they realized they had no practical application.

The bomb is developed, it has been tested however it has never been deployed. Developed and deployed are two different words that mean different things.

You can twist it and turn it but the bomb is developed, it doesn't have to be deployed to be developed.

tumblr_min7s7wY2K1rqy2z0o1_400.gif

The bomb is developed, it has been tested however it has never been deployed. Developed and deployed are two different words that mean different things.

You can twist it and turn it but the bomb is developed, it doesn't have to be deployed to be developed.

Well, no a weapon isn't "developed" until it has been made ready for combat use.

You lie too much for me to deal with your stupidity today.

Well, no a weapon isn't "developed" until it has been made ready for combat use.

You lie too much for me to deal with your stupidity today.

The dope is too stupid to live, it was made ready for combat use, it was tested and the tests were successful.

You guys took an entertaining thread on a happy ending story and made it depressing and boring

You guys took an entertaining thread on a happy ending story and made it depressing and boring

When was this thread "entertaining". Two delusional young men were killed because a bunch of racists provoked them. How is that "entertaining"?

I am happy that a trained police officer did his job well enough to prevent a tragedy, but that isn't entertaining to me.

When was this thread "entertaining". Two delusional young men were killed because a bunch of racists provoked them. How is that "entertaining"?

I am happy that a trained police officer did his job well enough to prevent a tragedy, but that isn't entertaining to me.
Clearly..

The dope is too stupid to live, it was made ready for combat use, it was tested and the tests were successful.

It was tested, never deployed, and everyone realized it was kind of a stupid idea.

So you finally admit it was "DEVELOPED". Thank you, liar

Go back and read where I said it was never developed. We did not make operational neutron bombs that were deployed in a fashion they could be used.

It was tested, never deployed, and everyone realized it was kind of a stupid idea.

So you finally admit it was "DEVELOPED". Thank you, liar

Go back and read where I said it was never developed. We did not make operational neutron bombs that were deployed in a fashion they could be used.

Exactly, you said it was never developed, it was. Hence you got caught either lying or got caught not knowing what the hell you're blabbering about. You're spinning like a top and it's tiresome. Give it up

Exactly, you said it was never developed, it was. Hence you got caught either lying or got caught not knowing what the hell you're blabbering about. You're spinning like a top and it's tiresome. Give it up

NOpe. We never developed neutron bombs. Never put them in the field. The PResident can't neutron Iran if he wanted to... that was my point, which you all like to avoid.

69 pages later and still no one has been shot for drawing Mohammed lol.
We could start by shooting you. Yeah, let's get it on. You leftist queers, Muslims and niggars want a damn war, let's go. Let's use this site to stir up more hate against the good decent people of America. You all are evil sick trash.
I am not a Leftist you racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back