Shooting at Christian University in California Reportedly Kills at Least 1 Read mor

So what's your point? :confused:

I will say though that school shootings are getting far too common and anyone (no matter their politics) should be concerned, if not outraged.

This is completely unacceptable.
If I was in the mood to kill a lot of people, I know I'd go where guns are banned.

This is a horrific tragedy.

What better opportunity to talk gun control than after a white, or Jew, shoots someone? Meanwhile, blacks are dying by the gun by the dozens every week in the inner cities. Over 500 in Chicago alone since Dear Leader took office.

who will be the first libturd to scoff at fox news.. ???

Shut the fuck up.
ooh looks like that rock hit a dog square in that pack.

Why, because I call her out for wishing she can use this politically? Always a good day for conservatives when somebody shoots up other civilians eh? Because then they can talk about "well, if there weren't gun restrictions this wouldn't have happened!"

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up.
ooh looks like that rock hit a dog square in that pack.

Why, because I call her out for wishing she can use this politically? Always a good day for conservatives when somebody shoots up other civilians eh? Because then they can talk about "well, if there weren't gun restrictions this wouldn't have happened!"

do you have chocolate milk in your cow? :eusa_angel:

It'll be fun to watch this play out. TSA at all schools ? "Follow the yellow lines to the microwave. Smile. Bend over and spread them. It's to keep you safe ! "
Gawd Blass murka !

Death toll now at seven. The shooter was asian.

Suspect in custody; from what I've read the school is inside one building, I wonder why no security, or metal detectors at the door?

It's a career college. A for-profit, private business in an industrial area. Most public schools don't have metal detectors so it is no surprise that this establishment has none.

Death toll now at seven. The shooter was asian.

Suspect in custody; from what I've read the school is inside one building, I wonder why no security, or metal detectors at the door?

It's a career college. A for-profit, private business in an industrial area. Most public schools don't have metal detectors so it is no surprise that this establishment has none.

Thanks, I didn't realize it was in an industrial area. If it was small enough, that explains why there was no security in the building I guess, but even CVS has metal detectors these days.

Thanks, I didn't realize it was in an industrial area. If it was small enough, that explains why there was no security in the building I guess, but even CVS has metal detectors these days.

I've taught in three similar places (although not Christian Asian) and like any business, the bottom line is the bottom line. They run on puny operating budgets and skimp on everything from salaries to training aids.

I've taught in three similar places (although not Christian Asian) and like any business, the bottom line is the bottom line. They run on puny operating budgets and skimp on everything from salaries to training aids.

Again, thanks. Tiny school on a tight budget...................

Forum List

Back