Shooting at Christian University in California Reportedly Kills at Least 1 Read mor

Death toll now at seven. The shooter was asian.

Sure he's not a WHITE Asian. :mad:

White Asian? Only way that would be is if he were of mixed race.

Man you fucking people are paranoid that everything is trying to be pinned on white people. ZIMMERMAN WAS WHITE, IDIOT! Do you have any fucking idea how many Hispanics in the world self identify as white? This dude is full Asian right now, as far as we know.

Last edited:
ooh looks like that rock hit a dog square in that pack.

Why, because I call her out for wishing she can use this politically? Always a good day for conservatives when somebody shoots up other civilians eh? Because then they can talk about "well, if there weren't gun restrictions this wouldn't have happened!"

do you have chocolate milk in your cow? :eusa_angel:

whats that supposed to mean? :eusa_eh: Do you watch ANY other station besides fox? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The link to the story I posted has him in his 40's. I doubt he was a student.

This is a career college. Lots of older students there.

One would think that older students would be more mature. But that is not the case. The school where I taught was mostly people in their 40s, and they were horribly immature. Incivility in the classroom was a big issue, and a student from another allied health field made some valid threats to a prof who taught upstairs from me, so I had an armed security guard sitting less than 10 feet from my door. Needless to say, during that time, I kept my fire door closed and did not have an 'open door policy.'

Stalking, threatening, incivility is the order of the day in our colleges today. Google it, you will see. Some schools are cracking down hard and in some schools just slamming a door, considered an act of aggression, is enough to get you thrown out.

Death toll now at seven. The shooter was asian.

Man you fucking people are paranoid that everything is trying to be pinned on white people. ZIMMERMAN WAS WHITE, IDIOT! Do you have any fucking idea how many Hispanics in the world self identify as white? This dude is full Asian right now, as far as we know.

Zimmerman is a Hispanic dumb ass.

What is the difference between Hispanic and white?

So what's your point? :confused:

I will say though that school shootings are getting far too common and anyone (no matter their politics) should be concerned, if not outraged.

This is completely unacceptable.
If I was in the mood to kill a lot of people, I know I'd go where guns are banned.

This is a horrific tragedy.

How odd that people think there are no guns in California.

I will say though that school shootings are getting far too common and anyone (no matter their politics) should be concerned, if not outraged.

If I was in the mood to kill a lot of people, I know I'd go where guns are banned.

How many mass shooting have there been are gun shows? YOU CAN GIVE A BALL PARK FIGURE CAN'T YOU?

What are you talking about?

It's not nearly enough senseless shootings and killings for the NRA.

Not nearly enough.

I'm talking about those pie eyed pollyanna drips who hang "Guns are banned on these premises" signs on their establishment then have the nerve to discover they're targeted for armed crime. How many mass shootings of people have occurred at gun ranges and sporting clubs?

What better place for a nut job to go and kill people but a no firearm allowed zone?

I will say though that school shootings are getting far too common

Which is quite perplexing considering they're gun free zones.

Good point!! Maybe high school students should be allowed to pack "shootin' irons". After all, they have the same Constitutional Rights as you and me. As a matter of fact, so do grade schoolers.

Zimmerman is a white Hispanic, dumb ass.

You realize that in Puerto Rico(as one example), 99% of the population is Hispanic, and 75% of those self-identify as white, right?

Hispanic isn't a race, dumb ass.

Another lunatic with a gun and a grudge.

yawn

No yawn, this is TODAY's news, Martin is bumped down. Expelled student wanted to kill school administrator, killed whoever he found instead?

Zimmerman is a white Hispanic, dumb ass.

You realize that in Puerto Rico(as one example), 99% of the population is Hispanic, and 75% of those self-identify as white, right?

Hispanic isn't a race, dumb ass.

Zimmerman is not a white Hispanic their is no such thing until you race baiting whores decided to make one.

What better place for a nut job to go and kill people but a no firearm allowed zone?

I will say though that school shootings are getting far too common

Good point!! Maybe high school students should be allowed to pack "shootin' irons". After all, they have the same Constitutional Rights as you and me. As a matter of fact, so do grade schoolers.

Maybe they should.

Maybe they should.

I don't see a forearm issue as much as a crazy, expelled student. He could have used a bomb.

Forum List

Back