Shooting at Christian University in California Reportedly Kills at Least 1 Read mor

So what's your point? :confused:

I will say though that school shootings are getting far too common and anyone (no matter their politics) should be concerned, if not outraged.

This is completely unacceptable.

I will say though that school shootings are getting far too common and anyone (no matter their politics) should be concerned, if not outraged.

I have to have a "point" with a breaking news story? really?

Of course you don't. You never do. My heart and condolences go out to the families. I can only imagine if these people were my sons and daughters, and find personal empathy that they could have been my kids.

What's the reason you chose to post this in politics.

The link to the story I posted has him in his 40's. I doubt he was a student.

God, not again ...

Living near and knowing one of those shot and wounded at VA Tech, these stories hit close to home for me. My prayers for the victims and their families.

Of course you don't. You never do. My heart and condolences go out to the families. I can only imagine if these people were my sons and daughters, and find personal empathy that they could have been my kids.

the reason is i listened to the dummie known as obummer,, he's gonna try and take guns from law abiding citizens,, he and calderone said so.. dipdick.

What better place for a nut job to go and kill people but a no firearm allowed zone?

the reason is i listened to the dummie known as obummer,, he's gonna try and take guns from law abiding citizens,, he and calderone said so.. dipdick.

Interesting that you say that

Biden: Trayvon Martin shooting should prompt debate over gun laws

Continue reading on Examiner.com Biden: Trayvon Martin shooting should prompt debate over gun laws - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com Biden: Trayvon Martin shooting should prompt debate over gun laws - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Continue reading on Examiner.com Biden: Trayvon Martin shooting should prompt debate over gun laws - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com Biden: Trayvon Martin shooting should prompt debate over gun laws - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

didn't you watch the press conference?

No I didn't

No I didn't

catch the re runs tonight..

Forum List

Back