'Shoot first' laws make it tougher for burglars in the United States

You would be wrong, the entire premise of why women can abort on demand is privacy, the court held that there is some mystical clause in the Constitution that protects everyones right to privacy.

I didn't say anything about the premise of why women can abort on demand. That has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I also don't give a rat's ass what a pre-dominately Republican appointed Court did in Roe v. Wade. This so called claim to privacy that you attempt to exert is based on the idea that something you do publically and which affects others is a private matter. You aren't going to your minister, husband or your doctor in private when making the decision to purchase a gun. You are free to do so or not but your privacy in the matter does not exist. Even in reproductive decisions a woman makes the government has a legitimate role in regulating and proscribing abortions. It has never been argued that this right is absolute. Only in the sick minds of people like you on the opposite end of the issue of abortion than you does a woman have an absolute right to have an abortion and this is just as true of the right-wing nutjobs such as yourself who believe that the right to own a gun is an absolute right.

Further the 5th amendment protects from self incrimination and the 4th from unreasonable searches with OUT warrant or probable cause. Violations if one is forced to provide said information prior to any crime or illegal activity. That would be why the Government can not force everyone to get finger printed also, they have to have a reason to require it.

This is the most retarded argument I have read to date. First, it assumes that I give a rat's ass what your interpretation of the 5th amendment is but putting that aside it goes to the issue of whether your rights always trump my rights and I say they do not. If and when your constitutional rights always take precedent over my fundamental rights than the Constitution needs to go. When the Constitution is used in such a way where an absolute right is provided for one individual or faction at the expense of other individuals or factions than it violates the right to self-government and infringes upon our liberty. You can provide the example of a "woman's right to privacy in abortion decisions" but that so-called right is not absolute. In fact, the government has the right to regulate and proscribe abortions even with the "so-called" right to privacy which isn't the basis of Roe v. Wade. I also suggest you take the time to read Roe because only in the minds of retards such as yourself is the decision based on a woman's right to privacy.

Unless arrested or charged or you volunteer for some reason there is no legal means to force either DNA or finger prints. Same concept.

You are wrong. Only in your twisted mind is it the same concept. A gun which you do not yet own isn't your fingerprints or DNA. There is no more a right to privacy in owning a gun than there is in owning a car. Fingerprints and DNA are part of your body and therefore to take them without your consent or to require that you provide them against your will is ASSAULT. It is an infringement almost as feral as rape. That is why it is a violation of the Constitution and an infringement on the rights of people to require that they provide these. The purpose of the government in knowing who owns guns has little to do with preventing crimes or punishing them after the fact and more to do with knowing who is able and ready to defend the country if called upon to do so. When you go to sell or buy a vehicle you can be expected to register that vehicle even though doing so may result in it being used against you at some future point if you decide to commit a crime with that vehicle. This is true of purchasing a gun as well. You can be expected to register that gun even though the record of your ownership may be used against us if you should decide to commit a crime with that gun.

hehehehe.. You are dumb, lil eddie.

I'll remember your cavalier attitude after government agencies have files on after your pseudo E-Bravado lands you a visit from the men in black. Indeed, being blackballed over suspected communist ties sure is the American way, isn't dummy?

You don't think about these things so much as retort, do you?

I'm not worried about what government agencies have files on me. Let the government visit me, let them arrest me, and even kill me because I shall go to heaven and live with God, burn in hell or be buried in the ground never to raise again. Either way everything will turn out just fine and I need not worry about what the government knows about me. Only the paranoid nutcases here such as RSR and you care that the government might be tracking you and have information on me. I on the other hand recognize that they do so and I really don't give a rat's ass that they do. :cuckoo:

Boy... talk about self-sodomizing your credibility as a sentient being...

Speaking the truth does not sodomize my credibility. Stating what those who opposed the Constitution in 1789, when assholes like you were advocating it, said does not sodomize my credibility. I will continue to condemn the Constitution for what it is. Like I have noted before. The only good in it is the Bill of Rights and that was only included when the tyrants who wrote it realized that armed me were marching on them to deal with the treasonous asses. Ironically, the only time the people actually voted on the Constitution it was rejected by them. What did those who support the Constitution do when this happened? They decided that the vote by the people rejecting it didn't matter and they called a special convention where the Constitutionites could ratify it over the objection of the people. They used threats, intimidation and even violence against those who opposed it and kept them from attending their elitist conventions. It was only when they realized that liberty loving men and women were willing to fight and die to maintain their liberty that they included a Bill of Rights. :wtf: Unforunately for us these freedom loving people had seen so much violence and death that they were willing to give in once the Bill of Rights was added.

I'm not worried about what government agencies have files on me. Let the government visit me, let them arrest me, and even kill me because I shall go to heaven and live with God, burn in hell or be buried in the ground never to raise again. Either way everything will turn out just fine and I need not worry about what the government knows about me. Only the paranoid nutcases here such as RSR and you care that the government might be tracking you and have information on me. I on the other hand recognize that they do so and I really don't give a rat's ass that they do. :cuckoo:

Indeed, taking a page from actual history probably didn't even appear on your intellectual radar.. hehehe... what am I talking about? Intellectual and Edward is like oil and water.

This is why you are not that interesting, eddie. Like I said, you don't think; you simply retort.

Indeed, taking a page from actual history probably didn't even appear on your intellectual radar.. hehehe... what am I talking about? Intellectual and Edward is like oil and water.

This is why you are not that interesting, eddie. Like I said, you don't think; you simply retort.

Careful what you say to Eddie. Conversations with him have been shown to magically turn your daughters, moms and grandmas into whores.

you are giving eddie, of all people, a warning about shit talking?

:lol:

Forum List

Back