Shocking Videos Allegedly Show Ukrainians Shooting And Torturing Russian POWs

Yes agreed. Fight it out on the battlefield. Don’t do this to pow’s. Remember, it’ll likely go both ways. What would you do if it was Russians doing it to Ukrainians?
Can you honestly see Russia honoring the Geneva Convention after illegally entering a Country, TARGETING CIVILIANS ESPECIALLY CHILDREN, BOMBING HOSPITALS WHERE CHILDREN WERE GETTING TREATED FOR CANCER, etc, etc???

PUTIN does NOT want the NWO, notice the US does NOT want the NWO!

this is why you see PUTIN being attacked and a dumbed down society who is totally clueless to the truth of information.

It’s easy to get a nation of idiots to believe anything it is not hard to prove when you have dengenerates believing we have more than 2 sexes. What does that tell you about societies mental status.

As all other nations are FREEING their people.

This just came out this A.M.

6A7FFE16-202A-4EE2-9A68-C6975E4A0EC6.jpeg

Can you honestly see Russia honoring the Geneva Convention after illegally entering a Country, TARGETING CIVILIANS ESPECIALLY CHILDREN, BOMBING HOSPITALS WHERE CHILDREN WERE GETTING TREATED FOR CANCER, etc, etc???
Sunni disagrees with what I say the Russians are doing?? Targeting civilians? They are doing it now. Leave it to the Muslim Mentality. Saudi Arabia is back with their beheadings. Maybe he would favor that

You’ve got to be one Soulless loser to do some bs like this , and they also kicked them in their balls after shooting them in their balls.
The Ukrainian soldiers are being nicer than I would be. You invade my country, I fight under a solid red flag… No Quarter Asked and No Quarter Given. TOTAL WAR. No prisoners.

The Ukrainian soldiers are being nicer than I would be. You invade my country, I fight under a solid red flag… No Quarter Asked and No Quarter Given. TOTAL WAR. No prisoners.
Great way to get fanatical enemies, high casualties, and atrocities against civilians.

You’ve got to be one Soulless loser to do some bs like this , and they also kicked them in their balls after shooting them in their balls.

You believe anything the Russians tell you. You are the perfect fool.

Forum List

Back