Shocking Videos Allegedly Show Ukrainians Shooting And Torturing Russian POWs

The bottom line is why on earth would the US want to get involved with such savages (on both sides) yet here we have the west falling all over each other to virtue signal "support" for another proxy war instead of brokering a settlement.

In my estimation if these reports are true you have not seen shit yet, the savagery will escalate to the point where Putin will decide to use much more of his .mil strength, including chemical weapons, and I can't say I would blame him one damn bit.

Newflash!!! War is hell. It always has been. It is by definition inhumane and horrific. The only difference with this war is we get to see video feeds of the horror 24/7.
Killer viddies of air defense artillery in action one of my old MOS in the army.

Then tell Russia to stop it.
I agree. Why haven’t we? Zelensky has wanted to come to peace deals, but who’s been stopping him? Zelensky has been pleading for weapons, but we haven’t given them so he’s calling us cowards. Who’s holding them back?

Putin is that's for sure.
I agree. I don’t think Putin is anything humane. I would’ve thought that you, being in the military, wouldn’t like the thought of pow’s being tortured. But I guess you do and that tells me more about you than I would’ve cared to know.

I agree. I don’t think Putin is anything humane. I would’ve thought that you, being in the military, wouldn’t like the thought of pow’s being tortured. But I guess you do and that tells me more about you than I would’ve cared to know.
Well don't wet yer britches over it.

Forum List

Back