Shocking Videos Allegedly Show Ukrainians Shooting And Torturing Russian POWs

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

You’ve got to be one Soulless loser to do some bs like this , and they also kicked them in their balls after shooting them in their balls.

I saw that it's horrible.

Those people are monsters.:confused:

Pretty horrific.

But then, if I had someone in a hospital or a day care that was bombed by these invaders, I might see if differently.

Ask the family members of those who died in the 9/11 attacks what they would do if they had caught the perpetrators.

As pointed out on another thread, the castration of these prisoners is by order and links to Soros. Now we're getting somewhere. Soros lives in the same county as Hillary and Nuland is her buddy.
I suggest the Ruskies go home and save their eggs because killing people to take over their land is not nice.

As pointed out on another thread, the castration of these prisoners is by order and links to Soros. Now we're getting somewhere. Soros lives in the same county as Hillary and Nuland is her buddy.

OMG I know.... the Nazi Ukrainians they want to castrate them too!:(

This is all beyond words! it's like a medieval punishment!!!!! MONSTERS!

Yeah, did you see the other videos they were pretty horrible as well. Those ones could not be posted.
Some people were run over , others were well you will probably hear or see them.
Then they need to leave and stop trying to force their way into a nation that doesn't want them.

Yeah, did you see the other videos they were pretty horrible as well. Those ones could not be posted.
Some people were run over , others were well you will probably hear or see them.

So depressing ....so barbaric...no Geneva Convention for these Nazi scum.....where are the Geneva Conventions?

WHERE ARE THEY? YOU MONSTERS!

You’ve got to be one Soulless loser to do some bs like this , and they also kicked them in their balls after shooting them in their balls.
I’m against war crimes and I don’t care which side commits them. It’s the most based thing someone can do…torture a helpless human being.
I thought Matt Walsh put it perfectly.

So depressing ....so barbaric...no Geneva Convention for these scum.....where are the Geneva Conventions?

WHERE YOU ARE? YOU MONSTERS!

One of Ukraine’s top officials came out condemning it and reminding their soldiers to stick to the Geneva Codes. I hope that’s not too little too late. Everything looks like escalation at this point.

Forum List

Back